Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

MJ2000

Jul 15, 2017
if you go to moms room at night the only way to leave is to masturbate theres no option to return to your room, also only autosave works if i load a save leads to black screen.
Need the bugfix to make the game semi playable I believe :KEK:

Last edited:

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Everytime I try to use familial suppression on Mom, I cannot get out of the conversation. The "Approach Mom" option doesn't go away and there is no other option apart from that. Any one know any fix for that?

Generalxxx9

Nov 22, 2017
Everytime I try to use familial suppression on Mom, I cannot get out of the conversation. The "Approach Mom" option doesn't go away and there is no other option apart from that. Any one know any fix for that?
me to im stuck in this screen, any hot fix coming!

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
In fact, version is mostly unplayable and looks more like anti-ad for the product. Small piece of content (btw, there's also scene during patrol, people didn't talked about it, and it can look rather weird depending on polymorph) weighing for some reason 4.3 GB, while hanging wherever possible and impossible.

Those who value time, do not download anything yet, and likely next couple of updates too, you won't just lose time, but also be very disappointed, or maybe even angry, wait half a year, there is nothing much here now, only frustration :unsure:
So I could made a mistake (it seems that read 1st pages fluently, not expecting anything significant there, this is the way you can get it), and it means that maybe scene has been there since the most "pilot" version, but... it doesn't change anything for the most part. As for "pfp", I deleted game.

Last edited:

RavenBlade

Jan 13, 2018
Its a sequel, it takes place about a year after graduation.

from what i remembered the dev said he has an easier time coding on unity.

Only for the day. you need to buy 3 Ranks of Polymorphism at character creation. At the begining of the day, choose 3 ranks of Polymorphism and choose the Gender option to turn Billy into Billy Jean. If you pick the Sexuality option as well, you can make Billy Jean into a Futa or enhance Billy Jeans female body.
Where is your pfp from?

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
I am guessing its Unity. I have yet to get this game to actually work. Downloads and extracts fine, then when I open the application the program ceases to respond and I eventually end up with a white screen.

MJ2000

Jul 15, 2017
I am guessing its Unity. I have yet to get this game to actually work. Downloads and extracts fine, then when I open the application the program ceases to respond and I eventually end up with a white screen.
Don't bother trying right now, even if you get it to launch it's unplayably buggy

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Is there a way to extract the images from the game? I wanted to play but it's still too green for my liking

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah pretty much, you can find Allie and Sandra sometimes on the Coffee shop but that's about it.
You can fight with a female thief while on patrol. Not sure if you can do anything naughty with her like you could in SP1. I didn't play enough to find out. There's not enough to do yet in the current version to hold my interest yet.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes