Unity SuperPowered 2 [v0.02.00] [Night City Productions]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
What the heck does "dice explosion" mean?

By the way, is there any hope that the author will implement a scene tracker? The long grind would be ok if we knew there was something to grind toward, but as it is now, there's no way to know if grinding something is a dead end or if there's a scene locked behind it.
You can check the CGrip to get an idea of the content...

Also, Dice explosion if I remember correctly is a mechanic that if you get a 6, you get another dice roll, adding that to the previous dice roll. I seem to remember reading that if you get a 6 on the second or consecutive dice roll they keep going.

is this being updated no reason to even try the game if no thanks
It has been updated and linked in the OP as far as I can see. There is also a cheat that allows you always get critical rolls, no matter the difficulty, and if you want money, you can always use to get money and other resources needed to get all the powers.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
I really need some help, otherwise I will get stuck and quit the game!

To get access to the scenes with Stephanie (I think there are two, one in the morning in the house and one in the library), which conditions are needed, which values must Stepahanie have and which values must I have and which choices must I make first.

To have the scene with Maggie doing gymnastics, what values must Maggie have and what values must I have?

There are no other scenes besides the scenes with these two main characters, right?

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
I really need some help, otherwise I will get stuck and quit the game!

To get access to the scenes with Stephanie (I think there are two, one in the morning in the house and one in the library), which conditions are needed, which values must Stepahanie have and which values must I have and which choices must I make first.

To have the scene with Maggie doing gymnastics, what values must Maggie have and what values must I have?

There are no other scenes besides the scenes with these two main characters, right?
Depends which variant of the scenes you mean. Polymorphism gives you 2~4 variants of every scene. If you've programmed them, you can also make them do other things, like having sex with you in the morning. If you just want to unlock the MF standard sex scenes, Psycho powers are the quickest way. Getting a critical success with Wet Dream Trap at night gives them the degenerate modification, which makes them okay with incest. Then you just need to raise their lust to the level needed to get the scenes you want when watching tv or in the library or whatever.

Psycho and Mind Control powers both rely on lowering their willpower first. Use powers like Wet Dream Trap to do that.

Polymorphism also gives Big Dick Bitch options that help get scenes, although it will be with a dickgirl variant of the MC.

I'm still trying to figure out how to turn them into Brainwashed fucktoys. You need to have brainwashed anal, vaginal, and oral sex with them within 6 turns, so about a day and a half. For Stephanie I can only figure out how to have Vaginal (Morning sex after sleeping in her bed) and Anal sex (Helping her with homework or in the library). Same issue with Maggie.

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
even when i make some sex scene my lust will be decreased to 20 and cant get higher.What is next step?

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
Found a bug with Stephanie. If you use feast of fears with her, it actually works on Maggie instead.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Depends which variant of the scenes you mean. Polymorphism gives you 2~4 variants of every scene. If you've programmed them, you can also make them do other things, like having sex with you in the morning. If you just want to unlock the MF standard sex scenes, Psycho powers are the quickest way. Getting a critical success with Wet Dream Trap at night gives them the degenerate modification, which makes them okay with incest. Then you just need to raise their lust to the level needed to get the scenes you want when watching tv or in the library or whatever.

Psycho and Mind Control powers both rely on lowering their willpower first. Use powers like Wet Dream Trap to do that.

Polymorphism also gives Big Dick Bitch options that help get scenes, although it will be with a dickgirl variant of the MC.

I'm still trying to figure out how to turn them into Brainwashed fucktoys. You need to have brainwashed anal, vaginal, and oral sex with them within 6 turns, so about a day and a half. For Stephanie I can only figure out how to have Vaginal (Morning sex after sleeping in her bed) and Anal sex (Helping her with homework or in the library). Same issue with Maggie.
Thanks for your reply!
This is the part of the code in my save file that refers to Stephanie
What is different from yours? Where do I have the block?
Code:
      "state": 0,
      "moniker": "Stephanie",
      "assigned": 4,
      "Personality": {
        "inspiration": 5,
        "impulse": 5,
        "loyalty": 3,
        "neuroticism": 6
      },
      "Stats": {
        "Favor": 90,
        "Love": 87,
        "Lust": 95,
        "willpower": 0,
        "Fear": 50,
        "Control": 41,
        "Intimacy": 25,
        "Courage": -10
      },
      "Flags": {
        "hasTalked": false
      },
      "Secondaries": {
        "Education": 10,
        "EducationXP": 493,
        "Appearance": 4,
        "AppearanceXP": 0,
        "Fitness": 3,
        "FitnessXP": 0,
        "Influence": 6,
        "InfluenceXP": 5
      },
      "TraitButtons": [],
      "UsedTraitButtons": [],
      "ACM": {
        "Modifiers": {
          "favorGain": 0.0,
          "favorLoss": 0.0,
          "loveGain": 0.0,
          "loveLoss": 0.0,
          "lustGain": 0.0,
          "lustLoss": 0.0,
          "willGain": 0.0,
          "willLoss": 0.0,
          "fearGain": 0.0,
          "fearLoss": 0.0,
          "controlGain": 0.0,
          "controlLoss": 0.0,
          "intimacyMod": 0.0,
          "courageMod": 0.0,
          "XPGain": 0.0,
          "XPLoss": 0.0
        }
      },
      "Sex_preference": 1,
      "Sex_preference_unmodified": 1
    },
    {
      "ActiveTraits": [
        {
          "name": "Young",
          "duration": 0
        },
        {
          "name": "Bookworm",
          "duration": 0
        }
      ],

uka

Sep 12, 2018
Another few bugs:

When you hover over the "inspiration" stat, the tooltip is inconsistent and reports different numbers.

If you save at the wrong time, it can result in a black screen. I haven't been able replicate this bug consistently though.

Saeious

Apr 22, 2024
One thing I would love. Have your appearance slightly alter as u gain more powers and abilities
There would have to be multiple renditions of the same scenes for that to work, Even large studios like Larian end up making Scenes that can be approached in many different ways flow back to same main rendered outcomes they planned for. A one/two person studio could do something like this by locking content behind progression events, and even then you're looking at duplicating scenes for repeatable events or ending access to those events.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
There would have to be multiple renditions of the same scenes for that to work, Even large studios like Larian end up making Scenes that can be approached in many different ways flow back to same main rendered outcomes they planned for. A one/two person studio could do something like this by locking content behind progression events, and even then you're looking at duplicating scenes for repeatable events or ending access to those events.
i understand that it's an insane amount of work and why it probably won't happen. but it would be a cool addition that really encourages to get more powers beyond the stat boosts

Reactions: BeeGee and Saeious
1.80 star(s) 10 Votes