Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Sure, you can try to interpret it that way. Nico is a classic Tsundere type, and I've never liked those.
Was just a intended as a slight jab, no offence.

And more about my lacking imagination why someone wouldnt like her than about your sexuality :LOL:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I would to like MC gose berserker next update and I also would like to see It the damage to his body I mean In most cases we got just splash of red background when mc get some fatal damage right? Im not saying Its bad or not, Im just saying I would like to see this battle between mc and Cole to saw It In detail If MC gose berserker.

I also want to see It because I wonder how his powers will react to such a state and also the origin (the eye) because so far his powers were always somehow controled, but we never see It In less "human" state, In short I just wonder how his powers will react when all his mental barriers will off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I would to like MC gose berserker next update and I also would like to see It the damage to his body I mean In most cases we got just splash of red background when mc get some fatal damage right? Im not saying Its bad or not, Im just saying I would like to see this battle between mc and Cole to saw It In detail If MC gose berserker.

I also want to see It because I wonder how his powers will react to such a state and also the origin (the eye) because so far his powers were always somehow controled, but we never see It In less "human" state, In short I just wonder how his powers will react when all his mental barriers will off.
I just hope MC isnt in a Shen dream at the moment or gets caught in a dream during the escape. I hope mc isnt still laying there unconscious.

I hope Shen just dies, his power annoys me, and im not in the mood for fake fights which didnt happend or fake tragedys. Fuck this guy, i dislike him more than cole at this point soley because of his power ugh even tho he seems to be a somewhat cool guy.

Fights with guys like him are always lame too, it was similar with jack already, the fucking fatso. Fuck all the mental ability guys :KEK: okay, not deus, deus is cool :WeSmart: and fuck derrlys powers, hes just an annoying and a no fun opponent and a useless ally, otherwise derrly is super cool tho

I thought the whole time that Cole surely will escape but im not sure how to take the lastest statements of the dev, if we are really (slowly) getting close to the end it may be time for evo 4 and cole being ripped apart.

I would prefer the dev just going on with the game for the next 10 years tho :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2021
I've been steadily trucking away at the story for the past couple days, and man, it's like each time I take a break WW adds almost double the shit to the game. The last I played was when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and it still feels like there's so much to explore. Thankfully I've hit the point where the game is gonna loop so I can finally catch up on all the side content too, I'm excited for when the game actually comes out fully.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Does anyone know if this game is close to being finished?
My best guess is that the game is currently around halfway finished I think. We've got about two or three more arcs until
our fourth evolution, then another four arcs or so until our fifth evolution, and from there it depend on how long we spend at that stage (probably five or six arcs I want to say) until WW decides to either end the story or set up a sequel.

Mar 24, 2020
My best guess is that the game is currently around halfway finished I think. We've got about two or three more arcs until
our fourth evolution, then another four arcs or so until our fifth evolution, and from there it depend on how long we spend at that stage (probably five or six arcs I want to say) until WW decides to either end the story or set up a sequel.
Superhuman is ending in 2-3 updates. (1.0 is the end)

• Sad
Reactions: hrhr and tombeir
4.80 star(s) 316 Votes