• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
srry I know that there is no tag but i still need to get this off my chest......are there any animations? or does the dev plan to add any in the future?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, this game is truly something else, mostly in a good way, except for 3 things:
1. I hope some of the coming girls will have more human tits, until now it makes me wonder how they manage to walk upright or if they can sit on a table.
2. The last textlines still linger in my head...whats the point in having such powers if you still need to decide? This game screams for a harem route.
3. After taking the punch from that asshole you are able to change your body in jareds...why plotting and spying like crazy if you just can rape that uptight teacher bitch in his body, violently breakup with his girlfriend and then threat/beat the headmaster to ensure the golden child will be the seen as the shit child he is?

P.S:
I really love how common the goth style is in the game...other games tend to have maximal one goth girl, if any...

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Ok.Thanks for telling me.I will put this game in my watchlist for now hopefully there will be some animated scenes in the future
Technically the monster blowjob is animated but that's it for now.
On that note the monster design(s) are great and having the feminine one transform into having covered eyes and big titties (while still being armless and having big abs) sold WeirdWorld's art to me. Hope to see more of these unique scenes.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.21 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hopefully in the future we can have a Domination path, where we can be more dominate toward the girls

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is this one of those that release updates for one path only and if you aren't on that you don't get shit? Because it stops right where it did last time for me.

Undir

May 15, 2019
I love this game, initially I did not expect anything from the game but I'm glad I was wrong,I like that the art is different from what is seen in other games , the gothic busty are the best.

Reactions: Dysphorika
Feb 13, 2020
Ok, Tried it out. Really well written with good pacing, the art is unique with some pictures looking more like physical paint then electronic art, and this game is full of big tiddy goth girls.

10/10 would tentacle fuck myself again.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I really should read the changelogs...first all hyped because of the new version and then...no new content :p

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Shouldn't "futa/trans" tag be "futa/trans protagonist"? Since MC can be trans, beside that there is no character.

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
I definitely will bookmark this game it's very interesting and I like the mc's general personality the genderbending is a little offputting because he at least looks like a very dominant Male but its fine as long as i can change Jared into a slutty girl (hopefully that's the kinda revenge that's going to happen in later releases) or something similar I assume he's also gonna have lots of sex with the many female characters I'm looking forward to and even the story is pretty interesting it has a lot of content (for being a very new project I think it said on the patreon that it started in feburary?)

4.80 star(s) 308 Votes