• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Holy shit the fight was awesome, really reminding me of the game Darkness...and Liz was hot as hell with that type of shirt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a lovely outfit, and because of that she move up to become my favorite girl
Beside her Alice look good as always, little odd with the skin color tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pharan

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm not too bother by old saves not working since it's still pretty early on in the game(speaking for myself personally). Looking forward to playing this right now after that amazing first part.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
..... I mean if you're desperate, Japan does exist. Someone on that sexually-repressed island has to have made something for your fetish :ROFLMAO:.
No I'm good now I hear Sadge Games got me covered female zombie wise, I'm checking it out now lol.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I got my powers to lvl 6. I really got immersed in learning my powers. I slaughtered those thugs in the diner. That had to be a set up. There's no way it was coincidental. I swear to god when i get my hands on Ella :mad:!!! I don't even care if I'm being irrationally.

As you can tell I'm going more of a Darkness route with my powers. If Ella truly turns out to just be normal then I'm still going to probably get revenge. I doubt she's normal though when looking back at our first meeting and i wouldn't be surprised if she was the Stripper in the VIP section via transformation. It's suspicious that we see her after going to that section right after Ella goes there though i could just be paranoid. Also we got an assjob from that same stripper just moments prior so she should've already known us.

I'm loving every bit of this game so far and i can't wait to see how far off the deep end the MC goes :devilish:. I wonder what the consequences are for not hanging with my friends as much? I was really focusing on training. I guess I'll see in the future.

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This error only for me ??
(Playing on Android)
Are you using a save from the first release? That should be the only way you get that error. Though you shouldn't have been able to get that far in the game. I didn't make the android release so maybe something went wrong, I'm not sure tbh

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Are you using a save from the first release? That should be the only way you get that error. Though you shouldn't have been able to get that far in the game. I didn't make the android release so maybe something went wrong, I'm not sure tbh
Yes. I continued from an earlier save file. Ignorable error

Reactions: WeirdWorld

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Continue playing from the first version saves, will cause bigger game breaking errors ?? Wierdworld.

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Continue playing from the first version saves, will cause bigger game breaking errors ?? Wierdworld.
Probably. Definitely in later releases. Honestly it should break the game entirely as soon as you get to the latest update. I don't know how you got around that.

Reactions: Paapi
4.80 star(s) 308 Votes