RPGM Abandoned SuperCreep [v0.052] [Boner Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Just tried that and it didnt worked she is still pregnant I think I messed up :/.
But thanks anyways.
You loaded the save with that, edited the switch and saved changes?
I used that soft when I had the same problem.

Just tryed myself. Had save nearby. Fucked doll, made her pregnant. Closed game- Edited that 303: tap of. Save & exit. Loaded game and she is not pregnant. Remember that if you use save slot 3 in game. Then in the game folder save is like Save02.rvdata2 so you know which save you edit.

Last edited:
Reactions: pluu

pluu

May 12, 2017
You loaded the save with that, edited the switch and saved changes?
I used that soft when I had the same problem.

Just tryed myself. Had save nearby. Fucked doll, made her pregnant. Closed game- Edited that 303: tap of. Save & exit. Loaded game and she is not pregnant. Remember that if you use save slot 3 in game. Then in the game folder save is like Save02.rvdata2 so you know which save you edit.
Dunno what im doing wrong but its not working for me.
I did everything like u said but if i load the save the doll is still pregnant.
And i deleted all saves exept the one with the doll so I dont think i picked the wrong save.
Maybe u still have that save for me xD.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Dunno what im doing wrong but its not working for me.
I did everything like u said but if i load the save the doll is still pregnant.
And i deleted all saves exept the one with the doll so I dont think i picked the wrong save.
Maybe u still have that save for me XD.
I've got the same issue, when I click on teh advanced tab to show variables and switches, all the switches are off. So i don't think its loading them correctly.

I've tried turning the switch on and saving it and than iv'e tried turning the switch on and off and saving but it doesn't make a difference.

****edit***
figured it out - there are 3 rpg maker save editors int he first post but he labellings not great. Download the smallest one and it works

Reactions: pluu

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
The creators of SuperCreep do NOT give access to digital releases. I myself and others have pledged and never received copies of the game after asking for weeks for links to the digital downloads. He just removed my account because i spoke the truth and kept the money. I would not trust them at all. Just read through his community posts on his own patreon site to see just how many supporters actuall requested links because they never received downloads. These guys give Patreon and gaming developers a bad name.

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
the gofile link worked for me but the game seems to be missing files because it throws up an error as soon as i start the game.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Shame it never gets updated. First Patreon I backed to really screw me over
Screwed me as well and i complained to Patreon and the next day he blocked me and did not even return the money and i never did get the game files.. Scammer at the worst, gives Patreon a very bad name.

Lurch

Jan 6, 2018
I have a big problem, everytime i start the game my fps drop to 1 fps what makes the game unplayable, does anyone have an idea how to fix that?

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Seeing as the game has not been updated in more than 6 months, should this be marked as abandoned.
The patreon progress bar states that it was last updated on Jun 27, 2017.

Toni89

Jul 16, 2017
Seeing as the game has not been updated in more than 6 months, should this be marked as abandoned.
The patreon progress bar states that it was last updated on Jun 27, 2017.
If you go to the patreon page of the developer, last news says "PLEASE NOTE THAT DEVELOPMENT ON GAME OF BONERS HAS BEEN HALTED UNTIL THE RELEASE OF SUPERCREEP (v0.1) AND SCHOOL OF LUST."

so....soon!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
If you go to the patreon page of the developer, last news says "PLEASE NOTE THAT DEVELOPMENT ON GAME OF BONERS HAS BEEN HALTED UNTIL THE RELEASE OF SUPERCREEP (v0.1) AND SCHOOL OF LUST."

so....soon!
The same page also states that supercreep v0.1 was 95% completed in June 2017.....

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote