RPGM Abandoned SuperCreep [v0.052] [Boner Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone know what's going on in their patreon page? It seems they are putting a few of their games on hold like Game of Boners... that's what it was called right? The Game of thrones parody?

TheBillS

Jul 6, 2018
There is a bug in the doll's mission (you can only complete one of them)
you buy one or put the pieces together

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
So this game's on hold for Game of Boners...which is also on hold. Wow. Just...wow. I came soooooo close to subscribing for Supercreep. First game I ever considered supporting back in it's early days. I can't begin to describe how happy I am that I didn't
Yup all is on hold as he does another game which will probably also go on hold at some point. The developer does not seem to have it in him to finish anything he starts except for taking the milk money.. LOL

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
This game chose the name for my naughty games folder. Didnt like it that much, but too bad it's dead.

Reactions: KenKaneki

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
And that site isn't known for posting fake game updates or anything.... I wouldn't be going anywhere near that site on my computer.

Do you not think the Dev would update his patreons if he was working on this? There not even a mention of this game anymore

dens007

Nov 13, 2017
And that site isn't known for posting fake game updates or anything.... I wouldn't be going anywhere near that site on my computer.

Do you not think the Dev would update his patreons if he was working on this? There not even a mention of this game anymore
Of course this is not a fake! And where did you get such information about this site? For the first time I hear this.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I just went to his Patreon and he does mention this update and is supposed to fix some mouse issues etc in the game. So, kind of good news there.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote