Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
release around corner v0.1 so boner game says not that i believe him

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Well if you follow the progress bar it's moving on ;) xD it seems a other person is helping or working on it mainly

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is he still milking this or has there been any actual content added since the warehouse invasion?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
will update you as soon as i know should be soon

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
He said on reddit that he's going to be doing an April update that supposedly adds "as much content as there is now", but it's also just as likely BS. Any time a second project shows up on someone's Patreon they immediately lose all credibility.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Hi everyone! Now that a huge update (v0.1) for SUPERCREEP is imminent (releases in April)

He posted that a few weeks ago on patreon but it was first public now it's private.

It was on the vote of yr fav supercreep girl.

Also on of his reaction on a post:
Hi NedStark! The game was never cancelled. I did take a (long) break from it, but another developer worked on it while I was working on the two other games. The new upcoming update will be almost double the amount of content for SUPERCREEP =)

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
On his Patreon, he has one task left on the progress bar so we'll hopefully see an update within the next few days.

Could you add this photo to the main post, he updates it when he finishes a task:

However, I wouldn't be surprised if it took a few months to finish that last task.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
:confused:I thought it was an abandoned game. Fortunately I did not delete it from my pc:)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
lol taken months to get this far will milk another month u watch

Reactions: Burt

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
He's never really been known to make his dates, even with them so far apart.

Any idea what would even be in this version? I gave up playing awhile ago, the renders are nice but the gameplay is just way too tedious with way too much map walking.

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
He's never really been known to make his dates, even with them so far apart.

Any idea what would even be in this version? I gave up playing awhile ago, the renders are nice but the gameplay is just way too tedious with way too much map walking.
Looks like it's a do-over of the first game with exactly the same content, or as he states, "double the content" - except now the version number is 0.1 instead of 0.041.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Looks like it's a do-over of the first game with exactly the same content, or as he states, "double the content" - except now the version number is 0.1 instead of 0.041.
Kind of why I just avoid his games at this point, they never get far in the story.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote