RPGM Abandoned SuperCreep [v0.052] [Boner Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This dev is fucking dumb. Makes a decent sized game and then puts it on a back burner to start another project and plans 1 or 2 more for next year.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
it's got some ok content but what feels about half way through the game to near the end, it cuts out and hasn't been updated in over 6 months. Dev has moved on to making another game called Game of Boners though still has this game listed as in development on their Patreon and official site.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
any news on the game?
found this
26 nov 2016
SUPERCREEP v0.1 needs some extra work before I can release it. I'm making sure it'll be worth the wait. I hope you guys enjoyed the management parts in SUPERCREEP (e.g. the nightclub), as v0.1 has plenty of similar gameplay parts. I promise that I will at least post more details (including screenshots) about it right after GOB v0.02 releases, so you guys know what we've been working on and how much is left to release.
26 dec 2016
I'll be working during the holidays to do my best to release the games before the end of the year. I lost some progress with GOB, which set me back. However, even if I can't add everything I wanted to, I'll still try to release what's playable right now (as v0.02).

Reactions: LeSmudge

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Wow ... and they said a Pirate has low morality. This dude clearly don't have passion on gaming, he's an opportunist, and milking is his methods. He ditched his Lawina status and remake account Boner. Good luck with his Patreon on Game of Boner. If it not stop in the middle of project, I predict he's gonna cut the shit out to +3 years, with repeating teasing scene, patch by patch, build by build.

Reactions: LeSmudge

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
LMFAO .. he is making new game .. can anyone share info about his progress? if this one is abandoned or what

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Oh boy, another author who gets bored with one game, so he makes a bunch of side projects and now nothing will ever be finished.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote