RPGM Abandoned SuperCreep [v0.052] [Boner Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
EkRw84NO1p3z1212.png

Overview:
SUPERCREEP is an adult (18+) RPG game about a loser in life that gains superpowers.
The story takes places in the 21st century, where you, as the protagonist, live a life not worth living. With no friends, no job, a huge debt and to top it all of, still a virgin, you are at the verge of giving up. However, after an unexpected turn of events, you wake up with superpowers.
What will you do with these superpowers? Will you use them to fulfill your sexual fantasies, become an evil villain or an honored superhero?
In SUPERCREEP you will be making decisions that shape the story. With the inclusion of a refreshing morality and confidence system, your actions will have different consequences. A game you would want to play through multiple times.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-18
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.052
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

3 (2).jpg 2 (1).jpg 7.jpeg 225595583cc8ade1f42dbb047ab91fcd.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 42

is this game abandoned or what? i mean lol he hasn't updated this game in ages

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
is this game abandoned or what? i mean lol he hasn't updated this game in ages
Well he's still posting on his patreon but you have to be a patron of his to see the message so I highly doubt it's abandoned.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No it isn't abandoned.. He's posting in other forums. He's doing a "game of thrones" style game now, too. So supercreep is kinda on the back burner for now. Not abandoned.. he's been busy with another game as well and he's been branching out, too.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
No it isn't abandoned.. He's posting in other forums. He's doing a "game of thrones" style game now, too. So supercreep is kinda on the back burner for now. Not abandoned.. he's been busy with another game as well and he's been branching out, too.
in other words, he is milking his patreon.

why can't people stick with 1 game before doing another.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
cause you don't get much milk that way

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Don't they realize that if you make a really, really good milkshake, that the boys will always go your yard?
Look at Overwhored... Cypress Zeta worked on that for a while and finally finished it about half a year ago. He's been focusing on one game at a time and even when he needs a 'redo' like he recently did with Home Invasion, his followers were patient and didn't bite his head off. It helps that he upates his patreon regularly, too.
So notice to wanna-be game authors.. stick to one game at a time and check in with your fans regularly.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Ahem to that Brother!!!!!! Preach to the Patreons muttdoggy :cool:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please dont post +1 here. Create a request thread if you want to and +1 there.

Reactions: Burt and LeSmudge

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
no thats his updated from june its in opening post we only now got it

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote