Unreal Engine Abandoned Super Waifu Strip Poker [v0.128] [UNzeriös]

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
stauffi
It seems an other patch is in order. Can you click in the character shop under Naris or Mallen on any of the items under the top category Unlocks?

Also thank you for taking the time to send a replay very helpfull. I see what I can do to enhance the models however this is not an over night fix.
No unfortunately it is not clickable:
bug2.jpg

Reactions: UNzer!ös

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
stauffi
It seems an other patch is in order. Can you click in the character shop under Naris or Mallen on any of the items under the top category Unlocks?

Also thank you for taking the time to send a replay very helpfull. I see what I can do to enhance the models however this is not an over night fix.

fzdc
Thank you so much for taking the time to give a feedback. Very helpfull lots of informations. Thank you.
I played around with with the lighting but without know-how its exacty that...playing around. Have to learn more.
Also I'll see what I can do with the texture. One problem could be that the toon shader I'm using lowers the contrast between colors of the same shades so they look the same. I probably have to change some settings or try colors that pop out more for the textures.
I will also see what I can do to enhance the models. But 2 things: First I don't like realistic models at all. They kinda creep me out. So I don't think I will persue them. Using a more stylistic route Anime/toon was a deliberate choice and not oh look MMD model lets play around with it.
And number 2 the whole low poly thing always makes me scratch my head. I feel like this is something ppl just say when they see a bad model. Lol low poly, PS1 graphics hihihi. If you know what I mean.
Deedlit as example has 20000 polygons without hair, clothing or anything. Just Body and Head. I did some research and found out that a human body as model for video games is around 10000 what they called a medium poly model. Also out of curiosity I looked up how much a warcraft model had back in the day and found out between 1000 to 2000. So I'm sorry but I don't think the polycount is an issue.
But still thanks a lot for your help. I really appreciate it.
if something is causing an issue with the textures it's likely that one of the Nodes is not connected properly in Unreal.
You can edit the texture nodes directly without having to change textures. Try turning off Gloss/metalic by setting them to 0 using a static input node.
Oh and add a skydome with reflections, some soft lights and play around with the contrast/exposure. Unreal has this weird thing where it likes to pop out bright colors more than usual.
I had an issue with my Dragoon model where in Substance it was bronze/skin tone but in Unreal it was bland yellow/caramel. Had to turn off gloss and use Post Processing to force the original colors.
If you want to remake the textures just download Substance. It's really easy to use and has a lot of pre-made texture packs. Building textures is 80% automated. Literally just drag and drop. Then play around with some slider values. It also has a lazy-mouse feature that can help paint details without one of those touch tablets. It makes your mouse smoothly drag across the surface. Basically like using low DPI.

generally what people mean by low poly isn't the total poly count. It's how defined the details are.
For example, you can make a table with 40 polys that's still high detail. Anything above that is just extra details aka high poly.
But you can't make a head with 40 polys without it looking like a trapezoid.
Low/high is relative to the Detail you are trying to create.

To correct myself tho, after taking a closer look at your models... they're not bad at all for stylistic.
Seems your issue is textures alone. (but i would add just a bit more detail to the faces.)

Last edited:

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
Download Links for Patch 0.7.3 (other sources will be updated soon):
- -

Patch Info:
- Character Shop Unlocks for Naris and Mallen not accessible, fix
- After Mallen Accessory purchases outfit got not updated, fix

Patch install guide:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am so sorry. I feel really bad right now and have no excuse for what happened.
I'm sorry that you had to play the absolut broken mess that is SWSP Version 0.7.
So what happened?
After some delays with Version 0.7 I just put so much pressure on myself (no outside pressure or anything it was just me trying to get back to schedule) to bring the new Version out that I didn't take the time to test it correctly. I limited my tests on new content, I mean, what worked before should still work without issues now. Right? Wrong!
I don't know how and I don't know when but somehow a silly little bug found its way in and made some features not accessible anymore. Even worse it blocked out one of the main features of the game, the Black Market.
You need Naris Unlocks in the Character Shop to unlock the Black Market and you need the Black Market to unlock new Characters. With the Black Market the Game completly opens up. In other words up to this point the game was just a tutorial or a demo. Yes. Version 0.7 reduced an Early Access Game to a Techdemo because of my stupid mistake.
I fixed the issue fast yesterday. But because I didn't want to get more surprises like that. I also did a quick playtrought checking that at least all main features and all characters can be unlocked.
I also didn't say anything yesterday because I don't like to have just empty words and want to have, if possible, something in my hands. So here is Patch 0.7.3.
I just hope that, if you liked the "Techdemo" that you consider to install the patch and check out the potential that lies somewhere in this project.
Thank you.

So one more thing. You find this labels all over the game that block out content until you unlock them. There are 3: Question Marks (???), loked and coming soon.
Question Marks and loked are all content that are in the actual Version in the game and can be unlocked. While coming soon is WIP. If you feel that you got stuck and you can't unlock something you can inform me because there is, as you have seen, the possibility that a bug or other issue could hinder you from unlocking it.
I understand this is not your job to do but fact is that if not someone reported the issue to me I would be happy working on the game thinking everything is allright. Also as bigger as the project get as more difficult it will get to keep track of all possible issues that could happen. So I'm really appreciating anyone who gives feedback and bug reports.
You can message me here, on patreon or you can use
There is a troubleshooting server on discord and it is probably the fastest way to get a replay from me.
While I'm looking forward to hear from you I hope its not too soon because I would like to focus now on V0.8 and not more patches ;)

Thank you for your support and interest
and have a wonderfull day.

stauffi
Thank you for always taking the time to replay. I appreciate it

fzdc
Thank you for taking the time to give me all this helpfull tips and explanations
I really appreciate it

Last edited:
Reactions: fzdc and stauffi

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
stauffi
Thank you for always taking the time to replay. I appreciate it
Your welcome, i really like the game so far.

Found a new bug, trying out the customization of clothes/accessoires. Wanted to stock up Mallen to 10 items, in case you accidently click an item which isn't implemented yet sometimes you have to force close the game because it keeps hanging.
Example: Click on Socks, it says "Coming soon", click again, coming soon disappears and no button pops up.

Ghost712

Nov 28, 2018
It seems with 073 window mode makes the game crash. I put in mark, game goes to window mode, mark vanishes and game freezes.

Edit: Solved the problem by not using the update way. I instead downloaded the new version and changed save file.
What stauffi says is also true if you want to switch naris' necklace.

Last edited:

anandnahin

Jul 19, 2017
Game is fun if you like poker.

But somehow when I run this, it makes my gpu/CPU go into overdrive and I think one of the internal circuitry parts got fried. Tried turning down the settings in game and on my system, did not work. Not sure how to tweak it such that my cpu/gfx card doesn't go into overclock mode everytime I run this.

Eli-Chanpu

Jul 15, 2017
Dear god I forgot how much I hate gambling.

The game has promise but even with items I feel like winning is just a coin toss

And the odds are just oppressively stacked against you.

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
SWSP 0.8.0

Download:
-
(other sources will be updated soon)

Also please take a second to answer this 1 Question:
Would really help. Thank you.

Log:
- New Character: Pirotess (Record of Lodoss War)
- 3 New Outfits: Pirotess Outfit, Nami Pirate Warrior Outfit, Lara Jungle Outfit Lewd
- Slut 1 Outfit available for all characters up to date
- Lighting and Shadow update for all Maps
- UI Images update (sharpness improvment)
- Morgiana will refuse to wear Shoes or Legwear (barfoot only)
- Wardrobe and Accessory missing features game getting stuck, fix
0002.png 0001.png ice_screenshot_20200216-192304.png ice_screenshot_20200216-192657.png ice_screenshot_20200216-222536.png

Details:
This is only a small content update but brings in some changes and improvments.
I updated the lighting and shadow quality in the game. This is just a short term adjustment and not final. So any feedback would defenitly be helpfull.
I personally had trouble to set the brightness for the game because it can change with different settings. I believe it is time to make some advanced settings with different adjustments the player can do by himself like brightness and other graphic settings. Again give some feedback what adjustments you would like to have.

Whats next:
There will be of course an update at the beginning of the next month. I'm working on a complete overhaul of the Punishment Games wich will adress issues like missing dialogue, camera problems and also add some new features like an undress option for the replay section. So you can play the Punishment Games also partialy nude or even completly clothed if you want to. This will give you some more variaty.
Also there is a new exclusive character coming for march.
This are the main points. I don't know yet how much else I can do then february is very short and it is already late.
If you want to have a saying what content should come next for March please go to the link at the top and answer the short question Thank you.

Thank you for your support and interest. You guys are the best.
And have a nice day.

stauffi Ghost712
Thank you for reporting the bugs. It is appreciated.
The "wardrobe malfunctions" are fixed in this version.
Have a nice day

Eli-Chanpu
Thank you for taking the time to play my game and write a reply
Yes the odds are against you at the beginning. As more stuff you unlock and buffs you buy you can however bring the odds on your side. Also as bigger as the game gets as easier it gets to unlock helpfull items and buffs. But I understand that it can get frustrating if you're unlucky, especially if you are unlucky while having to go over the first hurdles the game puts before you.
Thank you and have a nice day

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
So I updated the title post. All links lead now to the newest version of the game.

I also forgot to mention an other update. All equipment is now also available for all characters. Wich can be helpfull because by far not all Outfits come with an Equipment. So 1 extra Item there. The only thing you have to do is to unlock the Outfit the Equipment belongs to and it can be equiped by anyone.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Can you give the models with white skin the skincolour they have in the portraits?

I haven't fully played through the game yet, so sorry if it is already included, but i think it isn't. Since i am a huge bdsm fan may i ask if you have considered to add a playmode where after stripping the game continues a bit more if the opponent agrees to equip sex toys or bondage items?
Like in this game:

Just in case you don't know, if you ever need inspiration for bdsm objects for after game punishment, check the fantastic ongoing thread for T.ara's ZAP 9 Skyrim mod:

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
stauffi
Thank you for your reply like always

Can you give the models with white skin the skincolour they have in the portraits?
I mean I can. I'm just not sure if this is enough. In the last days I experimented a little with a second layer of a different color and adding blur and disortion filter on it to give the skin textures a little bit more details. My problem right now is that I'm forced to work on an old notebook without a dedicated graphic card. Wich means it is almost impossible to tell how it looks on a decent PC.
But I can show you the differences and you can tell me if a different skincolour changes much.
0003.png

I haven't fully played through the game yet, so sorry if it is already included, but i think it isn't. Since i am a huge bdsm fan may i ask if you have considered to add a playmode where after stripping the game continues a bit more if the opponent agrees to equip sex toys or bondage items?
Like in this game:
Saddly I can't take a closer look at it right now. Chrome hates Flash Player now.
But I can tell you some of my plans.
At the moment I haven't considered such a game mode, no, doesn't mean I'm against it. I'm open for suggestions. I believe this game has a lot of room, to go all possible places.
However plans are that you can equip toys in two ways. You can equip it additional to your outfit (as example buttplug in the ass) and then it also counts as an additional Item to undress. Or you equip the toy in one of your equipment slots. You'll get the chance to unlock abilities with it. Abilities will be quiet a big thing. Some will influence the game in different ways, some will unlock new stuff, others won't affect the game itself much but as example change the appearance of the oppenent you use the ability on and others may just play an animation.
I believe what you suggest is probably in the last category. As and example for that would be, you bring a dildo with you and if you have unlocked the right Ability and have enough AP you can activate the ability at any time during a round wich will then lead to an animation or maybe even a small mini game in wich the player character harasses the chosen opponent with the dildo. But the game is not there yet. I just added pretty recent the first abilities and the one with animations is a little junky.

But of cours we also have the Punishment Games with a lot of room to grow for all possible kinky stuff

Reactions: stauffi

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
stauffi
You're right the screenshot is not enough.
I made a patch here:
I changed all female skin textures to the experimental textures I talked about.
If you find the time please install the patch and give some feedback like better, worse or no difference.
It would be really appreciated.
Also don't think that this is anything final. I just put this together in the last days.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Can i just add and remove the patch so i can see the differences and make screenshots?

With Naris i don't see too much difference so far, currently grinding up money to unlock the other chars (since i forgot trying to transfer my save from earlier versions).

Small possible quality of life suggestion: If you select none as animations can you speed it up to instant, currently there is not much difference between selecting none and simple animations, with the former you just have like 5 seconds pause, with the latter you see the animation.
Or is there already some kind of skip button? Because in the beginning the money grind is a bit tedious with Naris. This is okay if you can speed it up a bit. Later with more interesting and multiple enemies watching the animations is more fun :)

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
stauffi
I honestly never tried to remove the patch. So I'm not sure if its save. But i guess its fine. You don't have to do it anymore. I'm sorry I asked you to do this.
I mean I would love to see some screenshots but I did some research and tests and I'm trying out something different. I'll completly commit to the anime/toon style and use a cel shader wich will change the lighting dynamic completly (and make the new skin textures more or less useless).
I'll publish some screenshots soon to demonstrate how it may look.
Again sorry I asked you to this.

In future I may think about to have selective shaders also one with a more realistic look to it but not with the hardware limitations I have to work right now. Cel shading seems to be a lot less GPU demanding.

Its a little faster with animations set off. I could do it more immediate by also skipping the dialogue. I honestly forgot why I wanted to keep the dialogue in the first place.

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
So I decided to go forward with cel shading and release at least a Version of the game with it and see some reactions. Version 0.9 is not yet finished but I'm working hard on it so it will be ready in the next couple of days.

I said there will be a transission time and not all characters will get the new skin textures until release of 0.9

Up to this point the characters with improved textures are Lara, Deedlit, Pirotess and the two exclusive characters Tia and Rola.

And here are some impressions:
ice_screenshot_20200306-153042.png ice_screenshot_20200306-160115.png ice_screenshot_20200306-175218.png ice_screenshot_20200306-205558.png ice_screenshot_20200307-022649.png ice_screenshot_20200307-023047.png

Please understand that this are not the final versions of this characters. I'm still testing out what works and what looks strange and so on.

The main difference with cel shading is the light. In cel shading the light is much simpler. In general there are only two stats: In shadow or in light.

This means that characters look more plain with this shaders. To compensate for that and to make the characters more looking like there drawn I added thicker Outlines wich also are created in the engine and more and thicker bodylines to bring out some of the feetures of the characters. The bodylies are directly drawn into the textures. Well its a little bit more complicated but I don't want to bore you with that.

The question is also will get clothing and so on also additional lines and the answer is probably yes. This is an example how this could look like.

ice_screenshot_20200307-112009.png

So the goal is now to finish Version 0.9 get hopefully some feedback and if the feedback is in general positive I will step by step translate everything into cel shading and improve on the characters until they all look amazing. I also wont forget to mix in some new content and general life improvements to the game. So a lot of work ahead but it is exciting. I have a lot of stuff planed and everything takes slowly shape.

Thank you and have a nice day.

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
SWSP v0.9
Download here:

-

Other sources will be updated soon.

Please be aware that you have to manually move the save file. You can find all saves in the following folder SWS>Saved>SaveGames. Just Copy and Paste all files to the new version.

V0.9 Change log

- Cel shading added

- Improved textures for Lara, Tia, Deedlit, Pirotess, Rola and Nami

- Change of Game lighting for smoother gameplay and lower loading time

- Quality of smaller Ui Pictures down

- Character Selection UI update

- Character Shop UI update

- Loading screens for changing Maps

- Compilation with first round win when also unlocking new items fixed

Exclusive Content

- New Character: Elis Ryoushi

- New Outfit: Elis Outfit

- New design for Sexy Santa Heels X1

- Sexy Santa Heels X1 + Sexy Santa Skirt X1 availale for all characters up to date

So version 0.9 is finally here. This will however be more a visual update. There is not much new content I can offer here especially if you play the public version.

Yes cel shading is here. I don't want to say too much about it because I said already alot, only that the transission to cel shading is a work in progress and it is not a magic filter that makes everything look good now. So there is still a lot of work to be done. Feedback always helps for making the right tweeks and so on. Also you see with the help of feedback changes happen otherwhise I'm just doing my thing. And I'm thankfull for any feedback.

I also optimised the lighting wich means I put down the lighting quality because it is just not needed for cel shading. Wich makes however the game much more smoother to run and loading time is going down. Depending on your hardware you may however not see much difference.

I also lowered the quality of smaller images in the UI. After feedback the images where blurry I maxed out all the setting for images wich was a little bit an over reaction. Smaller pictures simply don't need so much detail. Again this will help lowering loading times and so on.

And thats all I have to say. More is coming soon.

Coming next:

- Overhaul of the Punishment Games. I promised you this already the last time. But with all the cel shading stuff going on I just couldn't put much work into it. It's however still pretty much at the top of my priority list and I'll probably introduce it step by step.

- The Results of the Poll are in and it seems that people chose that I fill in the Blanks wich means everything labeled with "coming soon" plus updating the free customization sections and the shops. I can understand why so many voted for this and I will defenitly do in the next weeks more work in this direction. I will keep the poll up and see if there are some changes and then also do a new Poll for april. But it is still too early for that

- Finally new content will still come. I try to put everyday some work into 3D modelling to get practice and if a new character or outfit is finished I will add it o the game. The min. goal here is at least 1 new character per month. And a new character is actually coming along. Here is a picture of her without any textures.

ice_screenshot_20200311-142546.png

I wonder if anyone can recognize her. She is a side character and not too popular but I believe there is also space for less popular characters in my game (also I like her design)

Thats it.

Thank you for your support and interest. You guys are the best.

And have a nice day.

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
You'll find downloadlinks and changelog to SWSP v0.10.0 in the title post.

Its an other update focusing on cel shading and bugfixes

I remodelled Wonder Womans face and added some improved textures
ice_screenshot_20200316-123656.png ice_screenshot_20200316-124312.png ice_screenshot_20200317-212749.png ice_screenshot_20200317-224438.png

Additional to that. Almost all Shoulder Accessories are now available for all female characters up to date and also more Reward Tiers are available in the Accessory Shop.
ice_screenshot_20200318-231238.png
My personal favor is Jokers Trenchcoat
ice_screenshot_20200318-150143.png ice_screenshot_20200318-211637.png ice_screenshot_20200318-230419.png ice_screenshot_20200318-231752.png

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
Patch 0.10.1 adds some exclusive content. It has nothing essential if you play the public version.

This Patch introduces a new bonus for all supporters of the game: Timed Exclusives with Benefits.

Supporters can play the new character Yura and get the new Outfit Casual 2 before others and with less in-game effort.
ice_screenshot_20200321-180526.png ice_screenshot_20200321-230429.png ice_screenshot_20200323-013341.png ice_screenshot_20200323-013432.png

On the 3rd of April I will then patch the 2 Items into the public game so everyone has access to them. Also from this point on the 2 items have to be unlocked trough the normal game grind.

You can get the access to all Exclusive Content by buying it on Game Jolt or Itch.io (links in title post) or supporting me on patreon.

It's only 1$

Thank you and have a nice day.

Reactions: Ilverin