Unreal Engine Abandoned Super Waifu Strip Poker [v0.128] [UNzeriös]

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
title.png

Overview:
The idea of SWSP is to create a massive 3d-Strip-Poker Game with some Original Characters but mostly 3rd-Party Characters from all kinds of Pop Cultures like Games and Anime. Everything will be centered around an elaborate customization section.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-10-20
Release Date: 2020-02-07
Aliases: SWSP
Developer: UNzeriös -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.8
Language: English
Store: - (free downloads)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Road Map:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

Win: - -
Save files are compatible with different Versions. Just copy/paste your old save file: SWSP > Saved > SaveGames > StripPoker.sav

title001.png title002.png title003.png promo5.png

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The games is terrible, but anyway....

save file is stored here: game folder -> \SWSP0.7.1\SWSP\Saved\SaveGames

It can be edited with

I've attached a day 1 save with loads of money and back out tokens. Not that it will really help you.....

Its poker but you don't bet money or raise or fold or anything like that. Its your 2 cards and the 4 cards on the table against her 2 cards and the 4 cards on the table. you can back out of a hand once per game and that is it. Its basically just 100% down to luck.

She starts with 8 pieces of clothing you start with 3, its basically;y 50/50 who is going to win each hand as you can't raise/fold etc. Once per game you can use your back out token but that is it, even if you have loads of tokens you can only use one game.

The odds of beating her are staked against you. Lets say you use the back out to save one of your items of clothing that still leaves you needing to win 7 50/50 chances against her only needing to win 3. I played 3 games and only got her to remove 1 item (a headband) in one game.

Ui is terrible

even the card graphics are terrible, the ones in my hand were so blurry I could only tell what they were by counting the blurry shapes, no chance of reading the actual numbers.

Its been a while since I've seen such a hot mess.

Last edited:

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
The idea for the game is really great. Only the models need to get nicer looking, then imho this game could have a great future.

Reactions: UNzer!ös

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Man I love the idea behind the game and enjoy poker related games but the models look like a kindergardener threw a bunch of clay together and put clothes on it

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
I patched the game and blurry images should be fixed now or highly improved.
If you still have blurry card images please report it to me with your Screen Settings. That would help.

To download the patched Version 0.7.2 please use this link for now:

Other sources will be updated soon. The uploads just takes forever.

Alternative you can download the patch and install it yourself.
Use one of this links: -

Here is the guide to install the patch

Davox
Thank you for taking the time to check out my game and writting a comment and I'm sorry you had a bad time.
Yes at the beginning the odds are against you. The idea is that you take the Gold you got from your loses into the shops and buy accessories and clothing for your character to even out the odds.

The blurry cards should be fixed with the newest patch.

Thank you and have a nice day

NineNein

Thank you for checking out my game and thank you for your comment.
I'm happy you have fun playing it.

The blurry images should be fixed with patch 0.7.2

Thank you and have a nice day.

SeBauT
Thank you for taking the time to check out my game and give a feedback...

but come on its not a ripp off. In one you play 5 Cards Draw and in the other you play Texas. See completly different.

I'm joking of course but I still believe the game is not a rip-off.
Customization and the progression are completly different and full of original ideas.
Also there is a lot of other things planed for the game wich will make it completly its own thing.

Daxter250
I'm swiss.
But thank you for the correction. I'll change that.

bomj stauffi fzdc
Thank you for checking out my game and taking the time to give a feedback.
I'm happy you liked the concept of the game and hear your critics about the models.
I'm the first person that can tell you that 3D modelling is not my strength. Because I don't have the money to hire someone or taking classes or anything like that I have to teach myself with the power of the internet to bring my ideas to life.
While I understand the tools and the concept, what I'm missing is practice and thats what I'm doing. I'm working on new models everyday and the idea was from the start to overhaul old models as soon as the "general" feedback of my newer models is positive and I have the confidence that my models will be liked.

So now we all had our laughes, made our jokes about the models. You got your likes from me and here are some Hiding-My-Tears-Behind-A-Big_Laugh-Emoji :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: as bonus

The thing is this concept of all models bad does not help at all. If you like the game concept and you would like to see improvments of the models I ask you to take some of your time and be a little bit more detailed. You see the problem is that I'm extremly biased towards everything I create and think that all I touch is astonishing.

No, I'm joking. The problem is that half of the models in the game are not even mine. So it is kinda difficult to get a grasp if there is a general problem with the models or if its about my models.

So I don't want you to just walk in a hammer so here are the models that I made and how I think about them.

You know what first the models I didnt make.
The male models. Not mine. I just did the final edits. Joker is actually a rip from the game.
But i guess thats not that interesting.

Naris and Izumi not mine. There was always the plan to completly overhaul Naris give her a new model and even a new design.

Nami. Not mine. A rip from the Pirate Warrior games.

So with that out of the way. Here are mine:
Morgiana and Wonder Woman. Some of my earliest models. A complete trash fire. need an overhaul.

I'm on the fence about Maya. But because she is also one of my older models the problem is that her model is a little bit outdated and needs some re-work anyways.

The problem with lara is that at first she came out like an abstract picasso piece. So she already went trough a lot of re-work. But I can see that when the base was flaud from the start some re-work is not enough and she needs a complete overhaul.

But come on Deedlit came out cute. She is defenitly my best work so far.

(I just relized that I hate most of my models myself.)

Anyway. I would really appreciate it, if you could give me some more details.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
I think the missing skin colour of many models makes them look like mannequins.

Overall they look like from games in the early age of 3d, so like 2000-2005.

I am unfortunately only a player with zero programming/modeling skills, but from viewing some other unreal engine games in this forum if the models would reach that quality would be awesome imho:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2-18-vinfamy.11321/
https://f95zone.to/threads/90-seconds-slave-v0-7-15-dumbcrow.17487/

I don't know if they use unreal 4 or unreal 5 engine though.

The gameplay and design itself i'd already give like 80% and can see it easily becoming a 90%+ gem, but the graphics are currently the big weakness which i would only give like 30-40% currently.

Sorry for being so negative about the graphics, 2d is more forgiving i think. I greatly enjoy e.g. free cities despite it has nearly zero graphics.
With 3d i am a bit spoiled though and wonder how i could play wolfenstein 3d and doom and duke nukem 3d when i was 18-20 :)

Edit: Bug:

bug.jpg

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I patched the game and blurry images should be fixed now or highly improved.
If you still have blurry card images please report it to me with your Screen Settings. That would help.

To download the patched Version 0.7.2 please use this link for now:

Other sources will be updated soon. The uploads just takes forever.

Alternative you can download the patch and install it yourself.
Use one of this links: MEGA -

Here is the guide to install the patch

Davox
Thank you for taking the time to check out my game and writting a comment and I'm sorry you had a bad time.
Yes at the beginning the odds are against you. The idea is that you take the Gold you got from your loses into the shops and buy accessories and clothing for your character to even out the odds.

The blurry cards should be fixed with the newest patch.

Thank you and have a nice day

NineNein

Thank you for checking out my game and thank you for your comment.
I'm happy you have fun playing it.

The blurry images should be fixed with patch 0.7.2

SeBauT
Thank you for taking the time to check out my game and give a feedback...

but come on its not a ripp off. In one you play 5 Cards Draw and in the other you play Texas. See completly different.

I'm joking of course but I still believe the game is not a rip-off.
Customization and the progression are completly different and full of original ideas.
Also there is a lot of other things planed for the game wich will make it completly its own thing.

Daxter250
I'm swiss.
But thank you for the correction. I'll change that.

bomj stauffi fzdc
Thank you for checking out my game and taking the time to give a feedback.
I'm happy you liked the concept of the game and hear your critics about the models.
I'm the first person that can tell you that 3D modelling is not my strength. Because I don't have the money to hire someone or taking classes or anything like that I have to teach myself with the power of the internet to bring my ideas to life.
While I understand the tools and the concept, what I'm missing is practice and thats what I'm doing. I'm working on new models everyday and the idea was from the start to overhaul old models as soon as the "general" feedback of my newer models is positive and I have the confidence that my models will be liked.

So now we all had our laughes, made our jokes about the models. You got your likes from me and here are some Hiding-My-Tears-Behind-A-Big_Laugh-Emoji :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: as bonus

The thing is this concept of all models bad does not help at all. If you like the game concept and you would like to see improvments of the models I ask you to take some of your time and be a little bit more detailed. You see the problem is that I'm extremly biased towards everything I create and think that all I touch is astonishing.

No, I'm joking. The problem is that half of the models in the game are not even mine. So it is kinda difficult to get a grasp if there is a general problem with the models or if its about my models.

So I don't want you to just walk in a hammer so here are the models that I made and how I think about them.

You know what first the models I didnt make.
The male models. Not mine. I just did the final edits. Joker is actually a rip from the game.
But i guess thats not that interesting.

Naris and Izumi not mine. There was always the plan to completly overhaul Naris give her a new model and even a new design.

Nami. Not mine. A rip from the Pirate Warrior games.

So with that out of the way. Here are mine:
Morgiana and Wonder Woman. Some of my earliest models. A complete trash fire. need an overhaul.

I'm on the fence about Maya. But because she is also one of my older models the problem is that her model is a little bit outdated and needs some re-work anyways.

The problem with lara is that at first she came out like an abstract picasso piece. So she already went trough a lot of re-work. But I can see that when the base was flaud from the start some re-work is not enough and she needs a complete overhaul.

But come on Deedlit came out cute. She is defenitly my best work so far.

(I just relized that I hate most of my models myself.)

Anyway. I would really appreciate it, if you could give me some more details.

-Well to start... the models are extremely low poly. I'm talking warcraft 3 low poly.
-Then there's the issue of textures. None of them have realistic colors. The skin texture and the clothes makes them look like mannequins. Warcraft was able to hide it's crappy models behind good textures.
-Oh and... LIGHTING. Lighting is one of THE Most important things any game. Watch some Lighting tutorials and see how much of a difference a good 3 point light setup can make. You can literally make shitty no-depth models look like some 2019 AAA game models.
-Another thing is, none of them are anatomically correct. Even as a blockout model. But don't even get me started on details.
-Unreal Engine is a great engine for making realistic games. I made a concept game for my graduation that looked something similar to Bioshock.
I think your issue is the Base model design and textures. Don't use MMD and don't use cartoonish Blender models.
-If you HAVE to use these low quality models at least try to hide their imperfections behind HQ textures.
You can very easily download a Female/Male base mesh for ZBrush, Maya2019, Blender or DAZ 3D.

-Maya is very easy to learn, but it's very limited. It's mostly used for blockouts or low poly meshes.
-ZBrush is a bit harder to learn but it's very... VERY detailed. Just browse through it's online gallery. You'll find anything from lifelike models of Actors to cartoon characters.
-Blender is similar to Maya but it has weird controls. Tho a lot of stuff is easier to do since it has a Lot of automation features.
-DAZ is mostly for posing and scenes.

Best way to learn is to Try. Just download, throw in a model in Maya or Zbrush and spam some buttons.
Took me 4 months to learn all of these via courses and online tutorials. I'd imagine by yourself it would take you around 6-7 months.
The most important thing is... Don't rush. Enjoy what you're doing. There's no point in making something if you end up hating it.

Reactions: UNzer!ös and bomj

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
What do i need to unlock new opponents? I have bought Naris and played a couple of games but nothing happens.
Also how do i unlock black market? It says unlock custom acc for Naris. I have bought the upgrades for earrings 2 and dragontooth earrings but it still says unlock custom acc.

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
stauffi
It seems an other patch is in order. Can you click in the character shop under Naris or Mallen on any of the items under the top category Unlocks?

Also thank you for taking the time to send a replay very helpfull. I see what I can do to enhance the models however this is not an over night fix.

fzdc
Thank you so much for taking the time to give a feedback. Very helpfull lots of informations. Thank you.
I played around with with the lighting but without know-how its exacty that...playing around. Have to learn more.
Also I'll see what I can do with the texture. One problem could be that the toon shader I'm using lowers the contrast between colors of the same shades so they look the same. I probably have to change some settings or try colors that pop out more for the textures.
I will also see what I can do to enhance the models. But 2 things: First I don't like realistic models at all. They kinda creep me out. So I don't think I will persue them. Using a more stylistic route Anime/toon was a deliberate choice and not oh look MMD model lets play around with it.
And number 2 the whole low poly thing always makes me scratch my head. I feel like this is something ppl just say when they see a bad model. Lol low poly, PS1 graphics hihihi. If you know what I mean.
Deedlit as example has 20000 polygons without hair, clothing or anything. Just Body and Head. I did some research and found out that a human body as model for video games is around 10000 what they called a medium poly model. Also out of curiosity I looked up how much a warcraft model had back in the day and found out between 1000 to 2000. So I'm sorry but I don't think the polycount is an issue.
But still thanks a lot for your help. I really appreciate it.