• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

franper01

Jan 26, 2024
View attachment 3293755

Overview:
Super Idol is a first-person simulation game that tells the story of the hidden rules of the music industry. Players take on the role of a music producer, and together with his sister, a singer, they made their way into the music industry.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-25
Release Date: 2024-01-23
Developer: Kanoe
Censored: No
Version: 1.23
Language: English, +7
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

thanx for the share

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
Wait... so the sharing or "pseudo-ntr" as I call it, is unavoidable?
You can avoid these with proper money management (so you won't bankrupt, leading to a bad ending) and NOT choosing any of these decisions that devs shove clearly to you. None of these options are forced to you, so you can avoid them easily unless you don't read text.

Without the boost you earn from these choices, you have to be mindful about how to get the best ROI from the affordable pieces that makes the album every year.

PS: The actual term for "consensual cucking" you mean is called "Netorase"

WarHawk11

Apr 18, 2023
I think you can succeed in any route.

There is a walkthrough on Steam:
For those who can not access the steam page here is the copy. All credit goes to Playmeow for writing this and SaiyanK for showing it to me:

Here's the walkthrough!
spoiler alert!
Super Idols relevant endings gameplay guide!
☆ Game System Explained:
According to the player's choices during the game, Ethan Davis's [Corruption Value] and Luna Davis's [Depravity Value] will change.
Upon completion of the second year's album, Davis's [Corruption Value] will determine if you will enter the "Real Ability Line" or the "Hidden Rule Line", and then according your choice, you can decide whether to enter the personal endings of "Luna Davis", "Shirley Lawson", and "Josie Ray", or else you will enter the general endings of the "Real Ability Line"/"Hidden Rule Line".

☆ Tips for winning the Best New Artist in the Golden Melody Award:
The style of the songs that are decided in the [Meetings], for [Song Invitations], and of the vocalists chosen in the [Recording] should be the same as much as possible.
Try to finish the album within the budget.

☆ A route to guarantee a Golden Melody Award:

The First Year:
Pre-meeting training: [Practice] at [My Home] / for [Singing in the Streets], choose [Street performance].
Deciding the direction during the [Meetings]: [Proposal 2/Lyric].
For [Song Invitations], choose: [Fourth/You Are by My Side].
Before [Recording], when choosing harmony singer: [Shirley Lawson]
Recording settings: [Standard Quality ($75,000)].
For [Who do you want to see?], choose [Shirley Lawson]
For [What's the post-production going to be?], choose [Professional Team ($100,000)]
[Distribution]: Choose [Cosmic Records].

The Second Year:
Pre-meeting training: [Practice] at [My Home] / for [Singing in the Streets], choose [Sing here].
Deciding the direction during the [Meetings]: [Proposal 3/Rock].
For [Song Invitations], choose: [Fon Novi / FIRST SONG].
Recording settings: [Standard Quality ($75,000)].
For [Who do you want to see?], choose [Shirley Lawson], or choose [Luna Davis] and [Instruction]
For [What's the post-production going to be?], choose [Professional Team ($100,000)]
[Distribution]: Choose [Cosmic Records]
[Publicity]: [Practice] at [My Home] / for [Singing in the Streets], choose [Promote here]

✦ The above is a guaranteed route to the Golden Melody Award, but there are many other ways to achieve your dream! You can train your idols to your heart's content! ✦

☆ We also have some suggestions on what to do if you don't get the Golden Melody Award:
1. The venue chosen for [pre-meeting training] and [Publicity] had a low bonus on Luna's skills
2. The harmony singers trained in the previous year were not rehired this year
3. Not purchasing the hidden songs in the "Hidden Rule Line".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
☆ Real Ability Line endings:
♡ 1. Real Ability Line – [Private Keeper for Life] / Married sister ending

The First Year:
Pre-meeting training: [Practice] at [My Home]
[Song Invitations]: For [Do we...really have to do this...?], choose: [Resist firmly].
For [Who do you want to see?], choose [Luna Davis]

The Second Year:
Pre-meeting training: [Practice] at [My Home]
For [Who do you want to see?], choose [Luna Davis]
[Publicity]: [Practice] at [My Home]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♡ 2. Real Ability Line – [A dream come true] / Shirley Lawson’s ending
(Note: You need to get Golden Melody Award to enter this line)

The First Year:

The Second Year:
Pre-meeting training: Choose [Going Out] [Golden Recording Studio] to start Shirley Lawson's related stories.
(Note: Luna Davis's "Depravity Value" must be less than 3)
After [Recording]:
When Ethan Davis's [Corruption Value] is between 4 and 6: For , choose [Change bad habits].
When Ethan Davis's [Corruption Value] is less than 3: Go directly to the Real Ability Line.
[Distribution]: Choose [Lounge "Growing Soil"] to start Shirley Lawson's related stories

The Thirdd Year:
♡ 3. Real Ability Line – [Super Idol] / General ending

The Second Year:
After [Recording]:
When Ethan Davis's [Corruption Value] is between 4 and 6: For , choose [Change Bad Habits].
When Ethan Davis's [Corruption Value] is less than 3: Go directly to the Real Ability Line.

The Thirdd Year:
If you do not enter either the [Private Keeper for Life] or [A dream come true] endings after the concert, you will go directly to the [Super Idol] ending.
☆ Hidden Rule Line endings:
♡1. Hidden Rule Line – [Threesome World] / Josie Ray’s ending

The First Year:
[Song Invitations]: For [Do we...really have to do this...?], choose [Obey the desire].
Before [Recording], when choosing harmony singer: [Josie Ray] and [Unspoken Rules]
For [Who do you want to see?], choose [Josie Ray] and [♥♥♥♥ Her]
[Distribution]: Choose [Joss Records] and [Secret Pact].

The Second Year:
For [Josie Ray is getting close to me. How about it? Do you want her to continue?], choose [Let her continue]
Before [Recording], when choosing harmony singer: [Josie Ray] and [Unspoken Rules]
For [Who do you want to see?], choose [Josie Ray] and [♥♥♥♥ her]
[Distribution]: Choose [Joss Records] to automatically extend your contract
[Publicity]: Choose [Josie Ray’s Home]
♡2. Hidden Rule Line – [King of Hidden Rules] / general ending

The First Year:
[Song Invitations]: For Do we...really have to do this...?], choose [Obey the desire].

The Second Year:
After [Recording]:
When Ethan Davis's [Corruption Value] is between 4 and 6: For , choose, choose [Be happy together]
When Ethan Davis's [Corruption Value] is higher than 7: Enter the Hidden Rules Line directly

The Thirdd Year:
If you do not enter either the [Threesome World] after the concert, you will go directly to the [King of Hidden Rules] ending.
☆ Side female character’s division unlocking conditions:
(Note: The following four divisions all require the Hidden Rules Line to be unlocked)

♡1. [Eleanor’s Division]

The First Year:
[Song Invitations]:
For Do we...really have to do this...?], choose [Obey the desire]
For [Want to accept ♥♥♥♥ Harper's unspoken rules?], choose [Accept the subterfuge]
For [Who do you want to see?], choose [Josie Ray]/[Luna Davis] and [♥♥♥♥ her]/[Sex]
[Distribution]: Choose [Joss Records] and [Secret Pact].
[Publicity]: Choose [Sunny Music] to trigger sex event with Eleanor

[In the second and third year, you can unlock the [Sexuality] option during the [Meetings]

※ At this stage, Ethan Davis can only choose one person from Luna, Eleanor Martinez and Daphne Briggs in the third year to trigger sex event.
♡2. [Daphne Briggs’s Division]
(Note: Must obtain the Best New Artist in the Golden Melody Award in the first year)

The First Year:
[Songs Invitations]: For [Do we...really have to do this...?], choose [Obey the desire]

The Second Year:
[Song Invitations]:
(1) Route one :
Go to [♥♥♥♥ Harper’s Home]. For [(To stop Luna?)], choose [Don’t stop her]
Then go to [Daphne Briggs’s House], when Ethan Davis's [Corruption Value] is 4 or above, there will be a choice to unlock the event. For [Her intentions were clear. Do you want to go inside her house?], choose [Go inside her house]
For [(What should we do now?)], choose [Let her continue]

(2) Route two :
Go to [Daphne Briggs’s House], then to [Sunny Music ], then go back to [Daphne Briggs’s House]. When Ethan Davis's [Corruption Value] is 4 or above, there will be a choice to unlock the event. For
[(What should we do now?)], choose [Let her continue]

[Publicity]:
Choose [Daphne Briggs’s House]

The Thirdd Year:
[Meetings]: Enter [Daphne Briggs’s House]
(Please note: Your choice for entering [Daphne Briggs’s House] here will affect the sex positions in [Song Invitations] later)
※ At this stage, Ethan Davis can only choose one person from Luna, Eleanor Martinez and Daphne Briggs in the third year to trigger sex event.
[Song Invitations]:
Go to [♥♥♥♥ Harper’s Home], then go to [Daphne Briggs’s House] to unlock sex plot
- In the third year’s [Meetings], if you go to [Daphne Briggs’s House]: Daphne Briggs bondage sex
- In the third year’s [Meetings], if you do not go to [Daphne Briggs’s House]: Daphne Briggs cowgirl sex
♡3. [Ella Hayes’s Division]
(Please note, this division may lead to bad ending)

After entering the “Hidden Rules Line”,
The Thirdd Year:
[Meetings]: Choose [Singing in the Streets]
For [To take advantage of the opportunity to attack Ella Hayes?], choose [Attack her] to unlock Ella Hayes’s sex plot, but it will also lead to the bad ending “A life straight to the end”
♡4. [Little Candy’s Division]
(Must obtain the Best New Artist in the Golden Melody Award in the first year and Ethan Davis’s [Corruption Value] needs to be 5 or above)

The Second Year:
[Song Invitations]:
When Little Candy calls and asks to meet at the hotel, choose [Touch her breasts] or [Touch her inner thighs] and [Offer terms].
[Recording]:
Go to [House of Harley's] to give a gift in response, then go to [Sunny Music], which unlocks the sex after guidance.
[Publicity]:
Go to [Joss Records]
☆ Ethan Davis’s [Corruption value] and Luna Davis [Depravity Value] explained:

Ethan Davis’s [Corruption value]: Affects player’s available choices
Luna Davis’s [Depravity Value]: Affects plots related to Luna and conversation with her
♡ Unlocking conditions:
The First Year’s [Song Invitations]: For [Do we...really have to do this...?], choose [Obey the desire]
After this, every choice you make will affect this value according to your decision.

The First Year:
[Song Invitations]:
◆ After visiting ♥♥♥♥ Harper, Fourth and Fon Novi, choose [Obey the desire] when returning home
Ethan Davis [Corruption value] +1
Luna [Depravity Value] +1

◆ On the second visit to [♥♥♥♥ Harper’s Home], choose [Accept the subterfuge]

[Recording]:
◆ Before [Recording], when choosing harmony singer: [Josie Ray] and [Unspoken Rules]

◆ For [Who do you want to see?], choose [Josie Ray] and [♥♥♥♥ Her]

◆ For [Who do you want to see?], choose [Luna Davis] and [Sex]

⭒◆ [Distribution]: Choose [Joss Records] and [Secret Pact].

⭑◆ [Publicity]: Go to [Sunny Music]

◆ For [Do you want to terminate the contract?], choose [Forget it]

⭑◆ If you have chosen to go to [Sunny Music] during the [Publicity] before, you will unlock sex event with Luna

⭒◆ If you choose [Joss Records] and [Secret Pact], you will unlock gangbang sex at [The Spa Club] after the promotion ends

The Second Year:
(If you obtain the Best New Artist in the Golden Melody Award in the first year, you can unlock Daphne Briggs’s division related plots and relevant choices)

[Meetings]:
◆(1.)When choosing [Sexuality] at [My Home], choose [Flirting with Luna]

◆(2.)Choose [Going out], take Luna to [Lounge "Growing Soil"] or [Singing in the Streets], then go back to [Sunny Music] and choose [Sexuality]

[Song Invitations]:
◆ When at [♥♥♥♥ Harper’s Home], for [(To stop Luna?)], choose [Don’t stop her]

◆ When Luna is at [♥♥♥♥ Harper’s Home] or [Sunny Music] (Please refer to [Daphne Briggs’s Division] for details), go to [Daphne Briggs’s House] (Ethan Davis’s [Corruption value] should be 4 or above), choose [Go inside her house] and [Let her continue]

*◆ When Little Candy phones to ask for a meeting in the hotel (You need to obtain the Best New Artist in the Golden Melody Award in the first year, and Ethan Davis’s [Corruption value] needs to be 5 or above), choose to [Touch her breasts] or to [Touch her inner thighs] and [Offer terms]
(Please note: This choice will automatically designated Little Candy as harmony singer)

[Recording]:
◆ Go to [House of Harley's] first, choose [Thank him for his appreciation], [Luna's song] and [Send ruthlessly]

◆ Go to [Sunny Music]:
* Set Little Candy as designated candidate in the previous choice: Will unlock sex event with Little Candy
Did not set Little Candy as designated candidate:
(Please note: This choice will only be unlocked when you chose Josie Ray as the harmony singer in the previous year)
Choose [Let her continue]

◆ Go to [Golden Recording Studio] (If you have set Little Candy as designated candidate, the value will increase even if there is no choice)
Did not set Little Candy as designated candidate:

For [Who do you want to see?], choose [Josie Ray] and [♥♥♥♥ Her]

For [Who do you want to see?], choose [Luna Davis] and [Sex]
In the second year, after [Recording]:

◇ When Ethan Davis’s [Corruption value] is 3 or below: Enter “Real Ability Line” directly

◇ When Ethan Davis’s [Corruption value] is between 4-6:
For , choose [Change bad habits]: Enter “Real Ability Line”
For , choose, choose [Be happy together]: Enter "Hidden Rule Line"

◇ When Ethan Davis’s [Corruption value] is above 7: Enter "Hidden Rule Line" directly

If you have any questions, please feel free to write to us.
Thank you for your support and love.
Playmeow Games

LordEmer

Oct 21, 2017
NTR is definitely avoidable. Every decision that leads to it has a big pink "SECRET DEAL" label. It's pretty well broadcasted.

Of course it's hard to actually succeed without taking any secret deals, but it's definitely possible. Just look at the guide SaiyanK posted earlier
You can avoid these with proper money management (so you won't bankrupt, leading to a bad ending) and NOT choosing any of these decisions that devs shove clearly to you. None of these options are forced to you, so you can avoid them easily unless you don't read text.

Without the boost you earn from these choices, you have to be mindful about how to get the best ROI from the affordable pieces that makes the album every year.

PS: The actual term for "consensual cucking" you mean is called "Netorase"
Thanks guys, if that's the case this might be worth a download, I don't mind failing several times as long as I don't have to share it, some might not mind it but personally it's a huge turn off for me.

Reactions: Nyuhuhu

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
'll be honest, this is usually my kind of thing. The whole corruption aspect I really enjoy. However, some of this is a bit overkill. The whole tying her to a chair thing for people to take turns was a bit overkill, seemed far too much like rape for me. Couldn't play the game beyond that.
Edit - I do see the rape tag has been added in, I have to wonder if it's because of this scene or if it gets even worse. If it does, I'm glad I didn't continue on.

LordEmer

Oct 21, 2017
I did not listen to one of the previous commenters and tried to cheat my way through the game... It didn't really work out.

As was said before the non-sharing route will be only restricted to 3 endings which is less than half a game (all optional routes and conquests are hidden behind the sharing route)
The good ending with your sister was alright 7/10
The good ending with another character was meh 6/10 We don't date her, the hook-up was just a one time only thing iirc, not satisfying
The normal good ending was... normal. 6/10

Even after cheating my way through, it only lasted for first 2 years

Done dusted, uninstalled. Emer out.

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
小型更新 / 更新註記
發表時間
2月15日 週四

0215 New Updates!!
1.修正遊戲劇情卡住問題
0215 New Updates!!
1.Fixed a bug that could cause the game to freeze.

Thank you for your support and encouragement!
Playmeow Games

Reactions: Supreme_Evil

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SuperIdol-1.25
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Supreme_Evil
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote