• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Miin2000

Mar 23, 2022
Could you tell me please, where is stored saves?
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\LocalLow\Playmeow\Super Idol

but the author has set up an anti-cheating mechanism? I use cheat engine to modify the money, it will eventually become 0 no matter what.

Reactions: Sarg
Apr 9, 2022
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\LocalLow\Playmeow\Super Idol

but the author has set up an anti-cheating mechanism? I use cheat engine to modify the money, it will eventually become 0 no matter what.
You're editing the value stored on the "UI part"
Means the actual value for money is stored as another value, in contrast to what you see on the screen

Scan with the cheat engine as "All types"

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Not what I was expecting. I was hoping for more of a storyline where MC brings his sister to stardom with his talent while also making shady deals with other singers to bring them to fame, sort of like an idol manager. Unfortunately I don't enjoy making shady deals by having the sister fuck other guys, so half the content of the game was a no go for me.

LordEmer

Oct 21, 2017
Not what I was expecting. I was hoping for more of a storyline where MC brings his sister to stardom with his talent while also making shady deals with other singers to bring them to fame, sort of like an idol manager. Unfortunately I don't enjoy making shady deals by having the sister fuck other guys, so half the content of the game was a no go for me.
Wait... so the sharing or "pseudo-ntr" as I call it, is unavoidable?

PlayerXZlol

Oct 14, 2021
memory unclocked save

realized theres no need, you can unlock it through the options, so ill be deleting the file

Last edited:
Reactions: s0urcec0de

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
NTR is definitely avoidable. Every decision that leads to it has a big pink "SECRET DEAL" label. It's pretty well broadcasted.

Of course it's hard to actually succeed without taking any secret deals, but it's definitely possible. Just look at the guide SaiyanK posted earlier

Reactions: Saga89 and SaiyanK
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote