• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Abandoned Super DeepThroat 2 [v0.1.0] [Hnomer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
I was hoping for a 3D version of Super Deep Throat. I doubt this will be the same but it's a start. I'll keep following the progress.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Super throat deep 2 is either a cash grab or a fan who honestly thinks he can make something for hinself. Either way hes clearly learning to make stuff in unreal engine as he goes and after some basic tutorials thinks he can make money. Now lets say hes actually going to keep working on this game which considering how his last post was at the start of October and he has the patreon set up for monthly means theres a few red flags. The "game" looks like garbage and I doubt anything will ever come of this. As long as modding is still a thing I dont suspect people are going to turn away from the first game unless Konashion rises from the internet grave.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
a techdemo.. watch a girl (that can be shitty'ly customized) giving blowjob. nothing else.
or.. you can also get a nice first person view of the guy dick...

not much to say its a game for ladies XD

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
I think you guys are a little harsh. It's an early version of a freetime project. At least I'm pretty sure this is just being made in freetime. Give the creator some time and feedback.

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
Super 2 Throat Deep? Super Throat Deep 2? The title art is as lame and unprofessional as the entire game, the only thing super about this is how super dumb the concept of a game doing this when there are others of a similar design that do much more (Illusions games comes to mind)

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
i had heard that someone was wanting to make a 3d version of this game as a way of sort of continuing the thing... completely forgot about it until now

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
Glad youre not losing your motivation due to all the bad comments. I guess people are pissed because you use the name of the original even though you're not the creator of the original. Also... people tend to be blind to warnings that say "This is an Alpha, or early access or WIP or whatever"

I see lots of potential in this :)

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
I guess people are pissed because you use the name of the original even though you're not the creator of the original.
That's exactly where most of my hate comes from, that's straight up STEALING. I would be totally fine if the name was different, but using the same name is the first red flag

Also... people tend to be blind to warnings that say "This is an Alpha, or early access or WIP or whatever"
No they aren't, most people know, that's like... 80% of the games here

I see lots of potential in this :)
Glad you do, probably gonna bite you in the ass some time in the future tho

Super throat deep 2 is either a cash grab or a fan who honestly thinks he can make something for hinself. Either way hes clearly learning to make stuff in unreal engine as he goes and after some basic tutorials thinks he can make money. Now lets say hes actually going to keep working on this game which considering how his last post was at the start of October and he has the patreon set up for monthly means theres a few red flags. The "game" looks like garbage and I doubt anything will ever come of this. As long as modding is still a thing I dont suspect people are going to turn away from the first game unless Konashion rises from the internet grave.
There is my second red flag (bunched up a few points, thanks thesleeper)

Also, the change to 3d is not to my liking either, tho not a red flag

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
That's exactly where most of my hate comes from, that's straight up STEALING. I would be totally fine if the name was different, but using the same name is the first red flag

Glad you do, probably gonna bite you in the ass some time in the future tho

There is my second red flag (bunched up a few points, thanks thesleeper)

Also, the change to 3d is not to my liking either, tho not a red flag

Stop crying, i think its a fitting name if someone decides to use the name to make the 2nd game, the guy who created the first game is fucking gone, he gives no fucks what so ever what happens to his old game nor will he give a shit if someone creates another game using the name to. it is super deep throat "2", i like it, im fine with it, deal with it and stop crying like a 12 year old.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well... they are some points in devlopement that i dont get .....

why working on the nipples and tits ? as the camera is straigth lock on the girl face sucking a dick... also first person view ( is horrible imho) just allow to see the men dick...

i m ok with dick resize and mouth stuff, but why touching the rest ? sound like some useless work done there. lets talk about the customization ... why ? useless too, at least customize the head and thats it. the rest is pretty useless.

imho, devs should do what is needed and not work on useless thing that have super small impact (or even no impact at all) on the game.

also give a fucking god damn first person view from the MEN ! i bet more men play these games... as a men, watching "yourself" sucking a dick is horrible... but watching the girl you customize sucking your dick is way better. (no point to customize something you can see correctly)

#GiveMenFirstPersonView

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Stop crying, i think its a fitting name if someone decides to use the name to make the 2nd game, the guy who created the first game is fucking gone, he gives no fucks what so ever what happens to his old game nor will he give a shit if someone creates another game using the name to. it is super deep throat "2", i like it, im fine with it, deal with it and stop crying like a 12 year old.
I would really like to know where i was "crying" or "crying like a 12 year old"

But to explain further:

Free advertising, or how I like to call it "abusive advertising". The dev is straight up using the fame of the original game to advertise for his own game, even tho he has not officially been allowed to use said name. "its a fitting name" I'm not saying the name doesn't fit.

This is also a copyright problem. Even IF the original creator died, the copyright would still go on for 70 YEARS after his/her death.

"he gives no fucks what so ever what happens to his old game nor will he give a shit if someone creates another game using the name to" I see, a very nice guy you are, that actually also explains the "crying like a 12 year old"

If you don't see, or straight up refuse to see that the dev is a douchebag for using the original name and just putting a 2 behind it then I'm afraid to tell you that you are indeed a lost cause

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
Well... if someone complains about lack of features or about bugs in an early access game, it's pretty obvious to me they are blind to it... It's the same on steam. Loads of games there are early access and people start complaining that the game is not finished.

Also why should I bite my ass? If this project fails it's a shame. But it's not like I invested anything in it. Of course I hope this will grow to its potential. But it surely won't if people like you keep bashing on developers.
I get the point about the name though... But I think the name is simply fitting... It's a 3d Version of Super deep throat. Far from being finished but it is. And since the developer of the original is completely out of touch... there wouldn't be an original Super deep throat 2.
If I was the developer of this, I'd probably have called it 3d Deepthroat or something like that, so everybody knows what the game is about while not heating up the minds of Super Deep Throat fans.
But you know what? The title does exactly what it is supposed to do. It draws attention on this game. Now many people know about it. And maybe even the pissed ones will be interested in the progress.

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Well... if someone complains about lack of features or about bugs in an early access game, it's pretty obvious to me they are blind to it... It's the same on steam. Loads of games there are early access and people start complaining that the game is not finished.

Also why should I bite my ass? If this project fails it's a shame. But it's not like I invested anything in it. Of course I hope this will grow to its potential. But it surely won't if people like you keep bashing on developers.
I get the point about the name though... But I think the name is simply fitting... It's a 3d Version of Super deep throat. Far from being finished but it is. And since the developer of the original is completely out of touch... there wouldn't be an original Super deep throat 2.
If I was the developer of this, I'd probably have called it 3d Deepthroat or something like that, so everybody knows what the game is about while not heating up the minds of Super Deep Throat fans.
But you know what? The title does exactly what it is supposed to do. It draws attention on this game. Now many people know about it. And maybe even the pissed ones will be interested in the progress.
A little correction:
I wrote that your statement will bite you in the ass not you yourself ;) (that would be a bit weird tbh)

But as you might have guessed by now, because of the given name, the dev actually put me off the game instead of attracting me, I might also be in the minority. The dev, and those are my last words here, will stay a douchebag to me

I might "sound" rude, it might actually be rude, but since I have studied in the area of marketing and business development, it just straight up annoys me because this is a copyright infringement and misleading advertising (if that's the correct translation, english is not my first language)

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
A little correction:
I wrote that your statement will bite you in the ass not you yourself ;) (that would be a bit weird tbh)

But as you might have guessed by now, because of the given name, the dev actually put me off the game instead of attracting me, I might also be in the minority. The dev, and those are my last words here, will stay a douchebag to me

I might "sound" rude, it might actually be rude, but since I have studied in the area of marketing and business development, it just straight up annoys me because this is a copyright infringement and misleading advertising (if that's the correct translation, english is not my first language)
Well it's your opinion and your good right to think the dev is a douchebag. But don't be angry at others because they don't think si.

If you have studied the area of marketing and business development you should know that copyright infringement requires the right to be reserved. Did the dev of the orignal do that? I don't know.
Misleading advertising... Well kind of... If you only read the title you might think it's been made by the original dev. But one should never read only the title right?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote