• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Abandoned Super DeepThroat 2 [v0.1.0] [Hnomer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
It's looking worst than TK17 without mods, but it doesn't require 3 years of reading english posts made by russians on modsgarden. Luckily, I did these 3 years of reading, so my TK17 looks way better than this, you can do deepthroat and about a million other things. And it's free. You just need time to read :D
Anyway, I could understand the appeal for this, but judging from the screenshots, SuperDeepthroat 2D looked better.

• Haha
Reactions: Guiltyy and a79

american

Apr 24, 2017
I agree if you don't like the game just leave it and don't force other people to believe in what you don't like and remember it is only a game and if you think this will make people go and do this in real just ask yourself why am i play or look at this if it will cause myself to flip out games or what that are just games and fetish has everyone in some way or from so stop being so negative to others and myself I play the 2d version and enjoy better than this one but I am not going to said it is wrong for others

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Wait, this isn't even made by the same person as the original SDT. Kinda messed up to be making a sequel to a game you didn't make. Mainly because I would assume it's being done without permission, because the person who made SDT dropped off the face of the earth. Seems like they're just trying to cash in on the SDT name.

Reactions: shinelucid and a79

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Is this affiliated with super deep throat? Because this seems like a severe step down.

Oct 12, 2017
This reminds me of the newer Harvest Moon games. Same name but different devs = completely different games. Seemingly another cash grab using the notoriety of a brand name. :FeelsBadMan: Unlike Harvest Moon, the dev here seems to have good intentions but good intention doesn't preclude bad impact. It's a damned shame, seems like this will be another generic 3D sex game with slightly changeable models that will ultimately be forgotten in a week or two, unless the updates really.. blow people away. :biggrin: I'm hoping I'll be shown that I'm incorrect in my assertions, but I'll not hold my breath.

If you're an honest dev, and know how fanatical people were about SDT (like this dev does), why not just give it a different fucking name. You could even call it Mega DeepThroat and avoid the entire "is this a sequel?" 'no it's a cash grab' situation that they're currently in. Bang, problem solved. You go from being assumed as Natsume (harvest moon publisher, has fallen far from where they were 10 years ago) to being ConcernedApe (stardew valley). All by not using an already established game's name, but similar naming scheme. Wowee.

also RIP in pizza Konashion, wherever you are.

Last edited:
Reactions: a79 and Elkfood

Jarindets

Aug 6, 2017
Not that there are a lot of preview screens but from what there are, this is very obviously a "Watch me learn to use [INSERT GAME ENGINE HERE]" type of "game"

Reactions: Ibrawar
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote