Unreal Engine Abandoned Super DeepThroat 2 [v0.1.0] [Hnomer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Its not super: D a pity.. If there were more interactivity, animation and reactions. But not just a stupid doll in front of a cock, maybe something interesting would have happened:unsure:

Sep 11, 2018
His Patreon is dead and his discord link is broken on the op anyone have a way for me to contact the maker of this?

Gogeta458

Aug 28, 2018
His Patreon is dead and his discord link is broken on the op anyone have a way for me to contact the maker of this?
He just updated his patreon. He stopped development of the project but he made the game free.
He also added the ENTIRE source code in case anyone wants to pickup development or mod the game.

Reactions: Zwart
Sep 11, 2018
He just updated his patreon. He stopped development of the project but he made the game free.
He also added the ENTIRE source code in case anyone wants to pickup development or mod the game.
Thank you, I was wanting to ask about his source files but know I don't have too. I don't plan to pick the game but I do want to study his work.

Subdivider

Aug 7, 2019
Any news, who has anyone taken the project into their own hands? To make it interesting, need more hard work with physics and interactivity.

Reactions: srg91

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
thats what you get if you concentrate on female view of DP.
No one wants to have a POV look of their throat fucked in female body

• Angry
Reactions: wahnsinn
Feb 26, 2018
Well, hopefully a good spinoff of this game could be created soon, the first one is good but in 3d and better graphics would do this concept much better.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Is there any uncensored version or not?:D:unsure:
Because it is censored for me and it's written at the fisrt page
Censorship: No
I'm confused

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Another title like this that may be worth watching is Hyperdeep. Link =

• Love
Reactions: KR4T05191

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Another title like this that may be worth watching is Hyperdeep. Link =
They get brownie point for their marketing spiel already... "I solemnly swear that the main character of HYPERDEEP was not created in DAZ Studio and so doesn't look like a plastic ogre." :ROFLMAO:

burnheal.png

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Monkeyman96 It is dead and abandoned.

I was wary of this project from the start; naming it "Super Deep Throat 2" was already fishy enough, but even from the early days I got the feeling that the developer was of the type to make big promises and huge scope that he can't possibly deliver. Had he kept his goals realistic (also not obviously co-opted the name of the legendary SDT) then it might've had a chance, but the writing was on the wall from the start and only the blind couldn't see.

On a related note, I find it quite funny that the other 3D game True Facials was recommended here because not only it has been abandoned too, it's also a very janky and rough game. Sure it can be said that TF has a bit more content than this here game, but that ain't saying much honestly (I even made a review for TF detailing my grievances with it).

Makes me wonder... maybe the genre is cursed? Super Deep Throat abandoned, then the fake sequel, then TF... at this point we truly need a dev hero to save the day, otherwise we'll never get a good oral focused simulation game, or a proper successor of SDT.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote