Sup guys, im doing a vampire survivor clone, someone want to test?

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
Hey guys, is kinda sad to say this but i will halt this project.
What it means? I was planning for a bullet haven (survivor gente name) with rpg, and other games mechanics (like the farming dark skin girl be by farming).
She will be gonne from the project, and this project will focus in fighting, and fight related things, i have others plane for those farm mechanics into a project that do more sense and i, and the name changed isn't voidborn, actually there is plenty of voidborn out there lol, now is Over//Born, and will focus in roguelite/bullet haven, with some girls as Boss and others as basic dating.

I got sick so i havent made progress with the tweaks i want to show u guys the game, when i got better and full of steam to go back on track i show u guys ma things.
Hope u guys have a great weekend and see u soon (if i dont die lol)

• Red Heart
Reactions: RoughlySpecific

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
RoughlySpecific Ogrexin do you guys think art is too bad?
If is i will try a revamp.
If isnt i will continue
I’d consider it okay. Servicable, I guess?

My taste in art is not as critical as I’ve seen elsewhere, so I might be the wrong person to ask.
Hope u guys like the design
I think these pictures are cute.
View attachment 3266573

Just remembering, those 3 will be the main cast for this try, i alredy putted nafíri on main menu, but later i put her sprite? i think is the sprite the name of this hahaha
And yes i changed hair color of flower girl, from brown/green, to white/green
This one looks like it is incomplete. Drawing the shapes, but not finishing the picture fully.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aquiledelrosa

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
And like everything on the screen is touchable, this nafiri sprite is after she took some damage to clicking

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Making the "over" in the title screen a bit brighter would do you some good, it's not the R and V arent especially clear

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Careful with that. A lot of people here have an irrational, seething hatred of AI art for some reason. It's a powder keg on par with NTR.
I blocked AI art from my latest updates tab but now i need to rethink that since games i follow have had almost all AI art only updates which caused them to get those tags, to be fair those updates were really bad but I will admit that I have found 1 or two AI art VN that aren't half bad. That said i kind of like those discount scifi and fantasy novels that some of these AI VN's turn out to be, that said if you are using AI do your art why not use it to write your story and then you get a crappy end product. The issue is AI shovel-ware. there were 30 AI art games this week how many hand drawn games have gotten an update in the past month? I like the Taboolicious/ 'Art of Jaguar' style of drawing that AI art often follows for busty women so I don't outright hate it but its a line that most artists wont cross and those that do aren't good enough usually to be called an artist. Those that dont fall into that category are tired and burnt out developers who are on the edge of just not giving a damn about the project but hey need to keep their patron money coming. Maybe when AI tools are more easily used to make original works better there'll be more of a distinction in AI but can you point out any really good AI generated games?

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
I blocked AI art from my latest updates tab but now i need to rethink that since games i follow have had almost all AI art only updates which caused them to get those tags, to be fair those updates were really bad but I will admit that I have found 1 or two AI art VN that aren't half bad. That said i kind of like those discount scifi and fantasy novels that some of these AI VN's turn out to be, that said if you are using AI do your art why not use it to write your story and then you get a crappy end product. The issue is AI shovel-ware. there were 30 AI art games this week how many hand drawn games have gotten an update in the past month? I like the Taboolicious/ 'Art of Jaguar' style of drawing that AI art often follows for busty women so I don't outright hate it but its a line that most artists wont cross and those that do aren't good enough usually to be called an artist. Those that dont fall into that category are tired and burnt out developers who are on the edge of just not giving a damn about the project but hey need to keep their patron money coming. Maybe when AI tools are more easily used to make original works better there'll be more of a distinction in AI but can you point out any really good AI generated games?
I think all AI art look the same, it makes souless.
Even if my art is kinda bad, u can see my mark there, u cant see that with AI, all AI is the same, even changing style, is the same shit.
If i change my style it will change dramasticlly, if AI do the same will change virtually nothing.

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
Minor update fellows, I'm doing a rework/remake on the sprites, thats why I'm talking long to post anything, soon (within a week) there will be some gameplay footage yey!

See ya anything im here

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
Hi guys so i reduced the scope of the game a long time ago, now but i want to finish it to reduce the projects im in, so i think im thinking to do a somewhat equal version of this
1710707057601.png
(Seraph last stand)
Just to finish this project and be able to continue with porompolis and the monlike game, monsters are not allowed.

The city idea will be on the monsters are not allowed.
And other things that i reducedw will be present, in the "remake" of po po porom, porompolis, remake in quote bc will be the same game i will just move old stuff and build new stuff, thoses things being: like a god betting on your survival will be moved, classes changing the story, and undertale like gameplay for one specific class.
So overborn would give up the VS juice and be more like a tower defense roguelite thing.

Anyway i will do this, i want to have something done to the end of the month, also the game will be free, and will have special version with more stuff for ppl that have bought po po porom, just bc i think they deserve.
Yeah, tower defense with pet, classes and a lot of waves, noice.

So