Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Stjepan Sejic created a Patreon account:

Reactions: Krull

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Nice, hope we can get something in Death Vigil universe, that was a good series.
The payment will start in June or July 2019. And one tier is about Sunstone, one about Death Vigil and on about first Switch and then Ravine kgosh I love Ravine)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So is it possibke to put the Patreon link officially here as well?

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Here is his First post on the patreon page and I am hyped as hell to throw more money at him:

1545118053180.png

so... here we are. my patreon.

i'll get right to the point. purpose of this whole thing is to help me finish the stories i always wanted to finish and have you enjoy them

patreon will consist of tiers through which you can support my work.

1 dollar tier will allow you to read Sunstone updates a week early and uncensored.

5 dollar tier will sponsor creation of other comics. these being, death vigil, teen Witchblade and ravine. 5 dollar tier comics will not be released anywhere else but hare until they are ready to go to print. once printed they will feature a personal thank you to all of you who have supported them.

anything above 5 dollars will get you into the bonus tier. this will get you high resolution printable images, it will also give you access to top secret stuff, work in progress stuff and even if you are interested early reading of my novel as well as some other slightly saucy stuff

i will not activate the patreon account until some time in april or may. i will post official announcements well before i do so there is no mistake.

once activated there will be at least 25 comic pages here monthly between the 2 tiered comics. there will likely be some other fun stuff as well.

so yeah. thank you everyone and welcome. get comfy cause 2019 will be one hell of an interesting year.

Reactions: Krull and muttdoggy

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I am curious. Do you think it is ok to post everythink of Stjepan Sejic's Patreon here or just things related to Sunstone?

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
1545681790003.png

see you in 2019 on patreon! and thank you! :)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wow. My eyes popped outta my head there. IF there's anymore content like that and you want to post it, make a general thread for a Sunstone or Stjepan Sejic convo.

Reactions: Krull and GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ok I created a Discussion thread about Stjepan Sejic:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I just want to say, that Sunstone isn't completed at all! Only the first big Sunstone arc is completed. At the moment it continues with the Sunstone-Mercy arc ;)

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
I just want to say, that Sunstone isn't completed at all! Only the first big Sunstone arc is completed. At the moment it continues with the Sunstone-Mercy arc ;)
we know. at least the ones that follow Stjepan and have his comics. in Sunstone he mentions that there's going to be 2 more. "Mercy" and "Jasper." "Mercy" is about Alan and Anne, and "Jasper" is about Marion and James.

but the one I am really interested is this one. :D HOT DAMN!
dcyqff2-d56a033a-26ed-4669-b54f-65c227c6be7f.jpg

Reactions: Krull and GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
we know. at least the ones that follow Stjepan and have his comics. in Sunstone he mentions that there's going to be 2 more. "Mercy" and "Jasper." "Mercy" is about Alan and Anne, and "Jasper" is about Marion and James.

but the one I am really interested is this one. :D HOT DAMN!
View attachment 249992
I agree and won't there be 4 or 5 big arks? I thought Lisbeth was a thing as well?
I really hope with his Patreon Stjepan will be able to continue the other projects of his as well.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
not sure about Lisbeth. don't recall. I am just holding the 5th volume of Sunstone and in here he mentions just Mercy and Jasper. I really hope there is going to be more!
he's art and storytelling is golden!
plus, he's a fellow Croatian! :D

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It seems I missed some news in the last months. What is this Letter to the Vampire Queen all about? :D

And damn I can't wait for the new Sunstone calendar!
1550751560261.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote