5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Sunstone_Book01-1.jpg

Overview:
Two women deal with modern themes of sex, relationships, and fetishism in this erotic romantic comedy. So beware all who enter, because, to quote a few hundred thousand readers on DeviantArt: "I'm not into BDSM...but this story...I get it."​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-19
Artist: Stepan Sejic
Censorship: No
Language: English
Pages: 1097
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
Sunstone vol 1-5:
- - - - - -

Sunstone (DeviantArt version):
- - - - -

Mercy Vol 1: - - - -
Mercy Vol 2: - - - -

Mercy Vol 3 (142 Pages):
- - - -
- -

Unsorted stuff from DeviantArt and other sources:
- - - - - -

Thanks to I'm Not Thea Lundgren! for sharing

sunstone_vol1-covweb.jpg Sunstone_tp_02.jpg Sunstone_vol3-1.png Sunstone_VOL04-1.png Sunstone_Vol05-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Very good & hot. Read a lot from this artist and it is always nice to look at & nice to read. +1 thanks
Damn that was quick, I just posted it lol.

Anyway this is to give thanks to @Krull, for the awesome artwork he has gave this site.

For anybody on the fence about this give it a read. Very good characterization, and hot art.

Reactions: KOR and Krull

codespace

Jul 24, 2017
Sunstone is probably one of the best comics of it's kind. It touches on eroticism, but it's mostly a love story with dashes of comedy here and there. Not to mention heartbreak. The saddest part for me was when I got to the end and realized there wasn't any more.

Balinor

Jul 23, 2017
Sunstone is probably one of the best comics of it's kind. It touches on eroticism, but it's mostly a love story with dashes of comedy here and there. Not to mention heartbreak. The saddest part for me was when I got to the end and realized there wasn't any more.
there is something after. Sunstone is only one arc, which put the emphasis on only 2 characters. the artist's deviant page is :

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
I actually have the physical volumes of this series, so I got a kick out of seeing it appear here. Definitely worth a read, loved it.

Reactions: Krull

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
This has been always the comic i recommend to my real life friends if we ever talked about this stuff . i think 1 of this books was classed in top 10 comics of it's year of release ,

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'd only ever gone through the first 2 chapters, I never managed to finish it so sat myself down to go through it today.

Damn was that fantastic.

Really well done, hit me in the feels a few times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and jande21

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
After "Sunstone", the series continues with "Mercy". This Story arc mainly focus on the couple Alan an Anne.
You can read the ongoing story here:

endgame_by_shiniez-dc335yy.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote