cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still, a list of required points would go a long way to helping decide what/who to abandon.
you can get all scenes even with manwhore path (if you made separate paths for mommy and auntie long time ago) but to get main endings you need 300 points with each girl and ashley and that's impossible w/o cheating and adding points 1 way or other.

gallery endings don't require points.

Reactions: Sparhawker

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
you can get all scenes even with manwhore path (if you made separate paths for mommy and auntie long time ago) but to get main endings you need 300 points with each girl and ashley and that's impossible w/o cheating and adding points 1 way or other.

gallery endings don't require points.
cool, thanks, now I know

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
as1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apr 14, 2024 07:00 pm
“Thief of Hearts” Progress Report

Hello to all our supporters.

So the team and I have been working non-stop on this very first update (going on about 10 weeks now) and I thought it would be a good idea to give you a progress update so you have a fair idea of where we’re up to and how far away the first release will be.

As it stands, we’re about 60-65% of the way through completing the update.

All the scripts were completed a while ago, though there are some scenes that we are extending or creating as we go.

Around 2,500 renders have been created and added in, we’ve plenty more to be produced.

We have 38 scenes in place for this opening update (more than we’ve ever done for the first release of a new game).

So as you can imagine, this will be one HUGE first update that we’re releasing.

It certainly will be one you do not want to miss!

We still have plenty of animations to be created and included (they’re the most time-consuming), and then after that, we have to implement the bonus galleries and work on the menu options.

This is a rough idea of where we are with each section of the release:

Writing: 90%

Renders: 65%

Animations: 5%

Coding: 65%

From now until the game is released, we’ll keep you informed of our progress with our preview post each weekend.

Speaking of which, today’s previews come from a nightclub scene that you, the main character will visit during the story.

Our femme fatale in today’s preview, Tasha, takes an interest in you but is she looking for something serious, or is she just up for a night of promiscuous fun?

And who’s to say that she’s the only option you have that night?

As we’ve said in previous posts, our three main love interests (Ariel, Bella and Vivian) won’t be the only romantic or sexual options in the story.

Sometimes other opportunities will present themselves and you have to choose between various options to determine what or who you want to be with.

That could either be something very casual or lead to a more serious commitment.

But how will you know which one is which?

Well, you’re going to have to play the game to find out! ;)

Let us know what you think of Tasha in the comments section.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys and girls,

MrDots and the Team

David2411

Jan 23, 2023
On all of F 95... Schubi once had a SL threat with Ch 1 and CH 2 but that is completely gone and in the big summary of "Dr Renpy's List" only Ch 1 is translated...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
On all of F 95... Schubi once had a SL threat with Ch 1 and CH 2 but that is completely gone and in the big summary of "Dr Renpy's List" only Ch 1 is translated...
check rpdl as a last effort, if not there either you gotta request new.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes