cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
really? didn't know that was available, will have a look, thanks
it was same in dmd except in that it was text lines not images.

hmm, interesting, I'm guessing the maker of the game has never been to an archaeological dig before because that scene in chapter one is terrible, looks more like some roadworks
nope nor daz assets makers. if you want reality go watch natgeo's shows.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
hmm, interesting, I'm guessing the maker of the game has never been to an archaeological dig before because that scene in chapter one is terrible, looks more like some roadworks
The makers of these games are largely limited by what assets for their 3d program they can purchase. It's why you see the same few streets and interiors in numerous games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This isn't the end of the story, right? Or will there still be a season 4?
G R A N D E F I N A L E

no sl2 either (sequel would canonize some path and there would be always those who wouldn't like that path, on melody it was easy since it had been revealed in dmd already so family ending was just sideshow).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have one complaint. Why is there no twins ending, trisha ending, and no trisha/ashely ending. By twins I mean just the twins lily and ivy.
there is extra endings with twins, trisha has her goals set to be mayor's wife and later maybe governor's wife or even higher, trisha and ashley aren't on best possible relationship and like i said trisha has set her goals high/very high.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, I have a question.
To get donut #44 for the main sister, it's shown as coming after the visit with 'shortcake', so I assumed I could turn off shortcake's path AFTER having to go and see her and collecting those donuts (up to #43), but I've tried that after getting her off and standing outside the door again, but that doesn't work, do I have to go back BEFORE the visit?

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
G R A N D E F I N A L E

no sl2 either (sequel would canonize some path and there would be always those who wouldn't like that path, on melody it was easy since it had been revealed in dmd already so family ending was just sideshow).
Very regrettable. There is an incomplete story...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok, I have a question.
To get donut #44 for the main sister, it's shown as coming after the visit with 'shortcake', so I assumed I could turn off shortcake's path AFTER having to go and see her and collecting those donuts (up to #43), but I've tried that after getting her off and standing outside the door again, but that doesn't work, do I have to go back BEFORE the visit?
maybe, doesn't hurt to try.

Very regrettable. There is an incomplete story...
and that is?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yup, seems you needed to avoid going to Shortcake's house...but WOW, really and miss out on all that
well life is full of choices and like i have said earlier game is meant to be played 1 girl/woman at a time.

So, does the breakup with Ashley happen no matter what or is that down to points (during the burlesque event)
only if you have neglected "mommy" like metamorph said, if you stay in trisha's office then you'll lose lots of ashley points.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
well life is full of choices and like i have said earlier game is meant to be played 1 girl/woman at a time.

only if you have neglected "mommy" like metamorph said, if you stay in trisha's office then you'll lose lots of ashley points.
to tell you the truth I got so confused with all the having to shift from one to another for donuts.
from what I remember I bailed on Trisha after she left me tied up and didn't go to the cabin, so sounds like you are saying I had to go to the cabin and take the loss of points on the sister?
If that's the case I have a save that I can correct that for - assuming that the loss of points with the sister doesn't cause a problem.
Or can I just turn on the heart for Ashley after she says that or is it just a broken path permanently - all very confusing.

Anyway, I was going to start ch2 from the end of what I have BUT I am baffled where the save file it tells me to make is so not even sure how to start ch2 with the settings

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
to tell you the truth I got so confused with all the having to shift from one to another for donuts.
from what I remember I bailed on Trisha after she left me tied up and didn't go to the cabin, so sounds like you are saying I had to go to the cabin and take the loss of points on the sister?

Anyway, I was going to start ch2 from the end of what I have BUT I am baffled where the save file it tells me to make is so not even sure how to start ch2 with the settings
i repeat myself: Game Is Meant To Be played 1 Path Per Play.

anyways: yes should goto cabin to fuck your near step-mommy. sister ain't in hotel either so she won't find out (some1 will but not a biggie).

\appdata\renpy\persistent if on windows. on ch2 press start and you get option to load that or other save.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It's frustrating that you can't tell the lying whore twins to go swivel on it and still get a mostly complete harem ending.
You can either start over, ridiculous really, and turn them down from the start. Or you can untick their heart in the character profile. Not nearly as good as being able to tell them to fuck off, but not much else you can do.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
i repeat myself: Game Is Meant To Be played 1 Path Per Play.

anyways: yes should goto cabin to fuck your near step-mommy. sister ain't in hotel either so she won't find out (some1 will but not a biggie).

\appdata\renpy\persistent if on windows. on ch2 press start and you get option to load that or other save.
Yeah, I get it about playing multiple times, it's just I have so many games on the go that replaying just to try and remember to do one specific thing is a pain. I have one game called "Helping the Hotties" where you need to go through three times to get everything, but even then you have to try and remember what bits you may not have done and I don't think I've ever found a WT that helps you do it. I've been through twice and am floundering on my third as things I thought should be finished are just not.....so that one is on the back burner.
I've gone back and gone to the cabin and stayed there and taken the loss on the sister stats as it looks like I've picked up those lost points already.
Still, a list of required points would go a long way to helping decide what/who to abandon.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
so, I started Ch2, was a little surprised to see such a short list of donuts in this one, but ok.
Just finished the Yuki/Connie part but then seen a confusing message in the donut WT :-

"Both of these rewards require that you are NOT on the path with S, but you are on the path with Shortcake.
If this is the case, you will have a choice to call Shortcake during the evening."

Which is a little confusing as 'SHORTCAKE' is the only S I know of (apart from Svetlana, but I haven't even met her yet)
Can anyone help there?

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes