Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SummertimeSaga 0.17.5 - Ikarumod V1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Not sure if this has been an issue for others, or if it's already been discussed. But in the early stages of the game, when you come home after the first day of school and hear your mother on the phone and sounding upset. When going to check on her she won't be in the kitchen but is instead down in the basement and the dialog concerning the phone call is nonexistent preventing the game from progressing..
I had the same issue without the mod. Just get the shovel and go clean Diane's Garden before entering the house. If you come home at night the scene plays properly.
Hello here

There are holes in some quests, it's not mod related as i never alter quest nor main plot.

I got one when mom asked to go to her bed and you go elsewhere, your bedroom is not avalaible anymore. i Spent my last energy so i was fucked. But i modded the message when you say you're too tired to go to sleep already and get past.

Again, not mod related, sorry.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
@ikaruga for your speedy work. It just made it possible to NOT delete this game for me.
I really hate starting over and over and over
Your MOD helps a lot

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
I got stuck in the first day after school i went to mall then go to home, mom in basement and the only option is ask about help around the house, and the world map is disabled

I'm sure if it is mod related

genericc616

Oct 8, 2017
Nah that was a bug with 0.14.5 might have been fixed in a recent patch, but if not just need to make sure you only go home on the evening/night time of the first day

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I'm experiencing a bug in the help mom quest with the laundry. She asks me to go upstairs and get her lotion... and I go into her bedroom and look and the drawer and click the lotion. it disappears from the drawer but doesn't enter my inventory. If I try to go back down in the basement it tells me I have to get the lotion first.

I'm using 14.5.2 (supposedly anyway... the mega link I downloaded from on the site that said it was 14.5.2 still has it in a folder named 14.51) so I don't know if it's a bug still in the main game or if this mod is introducing it.

Pozde

Aug 6, 2017
I'm experiencing a bug in the help mom quest with the laundry. She asks me to go upstairs and get her lotion... and I go into her bedroom and look and the drawer and click the lotion. it disappears from the drawer but doesn't enter my inventory. If I try to go back down in the basement it tells me I have to get the lotion first.

I'm using 14.5.2 (supposedly anyway... the mega link I downloaded from on the site that said it was 14.5.2 still has it in a folder named 14.51) so I don't know if it's a bug still in the main game or if this mod is introducing it.
I had the same bug yesterday using the "unfixed" version (14.5) and this is clearly not mod related since a guy complained about it on the main thread .

Anyways, i thought the last version would fix these bugs but it obviously doesnt. Try to do the quest in the afternoon or in the evening, it probably won't work but it's still worth a try.

I hope they will hotfix this asap.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017

I had the same problem with 14.5.0, I simply had to go to the kitchen, somehow the mom-character got moved from the basement to the kitchen (the scene showing returns her to the basement).

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@ikaruga for your speedy work. It just made it possible to NOT delete this game for me.
I really hate starting over and over and over
Your MOD helps a lot
Thanks a lot friend, don't hesitate to give likes, but i don't have the right to beg for it :)

I just want to ask. Who's the mod character?
I created it :) As i get some skill moding in Dating My Daughter, i create a character to talk to you friend :)

hi do the mode work for the final version 14.5.2
Don't know, mays have to check again, but i'm sure it does not, because all th bugfixes are in scripts, and in my mod are all the 14.5.0 scripts. So ATM, you just rollback to 14.5.0 by installing my mod.

I got stuck in the first day after school i went to mall then go to home, mom in basement and the only option is ask about help around the house, and the world map is disabled

I'm sure if it is mod related
Yes, i know, i talked about it early. You may get stuck. Let me try update the mod. You can test by reloading your game with new version and NOT my mod, and test your luck.

As i said, my mod rollback the game version to 14.5.0. I need to find some time to update it

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Thanks a lot friend, don't hesitate to give likes, but i don't have the right to beg for it :)

I created it :) As i get some skill moding in Dating My Daughter, i create a character to talk to you friend :)

Don't know, mays have to check again, but i'm sure it does not, because all th bugfixes are in scripts, and in my mod are all the 14.5.0 scripts. So ATM, you just rollback to 14.5.0 by installing my mod.

Yes, i know, i talked about it early. You may get stuck. Let me try update the mod. You can test by reloading your game with new version and NOT my mod, and test your luck.

As i said, my mod rollback the game version to 14.5.0. I need to find some time to update it
The latest mod has the main player backing down from a fight with Dax and just repeating itself. In 14.5.2 it goes through with no problems.

trumafioso

Aug 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Been running into this error when attempting to continue the fishing quest from the Halloween event.

Otherwise have had zero issues with this mod. It is a godsend.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Been running into this error when attempting to continue the fishing quest from the Halloween event.

Otherwise have had zero issues with this mod. It is a godsend.

Thanks for using the mod.
I'm currently patching it to 14.5.2, be patient :)

Reactions: Ali_Baba

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Updated OP, make it cleaner, add changelog, enabled some nice feature :)

main changes from 14.5 and 14.5.2
* Webcam show typo change (sister now must NOT be in shower :p)
* Change in fontain, you can get a coin
* Lotion became an object in inventory (no more bug)
* lair updates
* Change behaviour in names (mom and sis)

Reactions: Ali_Baba
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote