Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SummertimeSaga 0.17.5 - Ikarumod V1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Question concerning the future of the mod, are their plans to allow you to get both helen/eva and erik'smom/june in one playthrough?

Edit: Looking at my question, I think I didn't quite say what I ment. I would like to be able to fuck both helen and eva, not have to pick. The same with erik's mom and june, get both. Sorry about that ;)

Want to do that bro. But code were messy in 14.00. Hope to discover clean in 14.5

Reactions: Berry

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
i'm testing new version of the mod. There were a LOT of modified things

Variables for quests became functions
Name system has evolved
A whole bunch of variable renames

I understand perfectly how it could fail between version

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hello friends

Just updated the mod. It works fine to me, but i'm creating a new game to test it.
If something goes wrong, tell me i'll patch

WARNING : you need to move out or rename the extension of your game/script.rpa.
I give all my scripts in my mod, so you won't need it anymore

Reactions: Katakuri

Fap92

Jul 3, 2017
the mod dont work for me, i follow the instrucctions and i have only 20$, cant skip minigames.. etc etc.
I renamed the scrypt.rpa to .bak and dont wrks

Reactions: dan94

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
the mod dont work for me, i follow the instrucctions and i have only 20$, cant skip minigames.. etc etc.
I renamed the scrypt.rpa to .bak and dont wrks
You may have miss something...
When you start a new game, does it tells you about the mod (i added a message for confirmation of the mod installation)

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
@
No thanks!! i find no reason to play a moded game as the game it self is too dam easy as all hell to make money etc... rather support the games that i personally like ....Dark Cookie is a awesome Creator and the game it self is free...unlike most Creators on patreon.com that will cost between 5 to 70 $ to get the full game...Most of all if your doing to f..... someones hard work....have the balls or what ever you have to post the link to the creator ...just in case they would like to Support him/her for there hard work

Last edited by a moderator:

Kimmy_Gibbler

Jul 15, 2017
@
No thanks!! i find no reason to play a moded game as the game it self is too dam easy as all hell to make money etc... rather support the games that i personally like ....Dark Cookie is a awesome Creator and the game it self is free...unlike most Creators on patreon.com that will cost between 5 to 70 $ to get the full game...Most of all if your doing to f..... someones hard work....have the balls or what ever you have to post the link to the creator ...just in case they would like to Support him/her for there hard work

some people have been playing through the same beginning content over and over again across the multiple updates. With the mod, I don't have to mess with a lot of the nitpicking stuff, also the mod is posted in the game's forum and you still have to get it from them or here. its not like DC isn't already well know in these communities, so chill

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
can someone tell them to fix the save sick of having to start again all version sofar

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I know that using mod always come with "Use at your own risk".
So I want to ask, have you compare 2 save files with the same progression status. 1st is normal, 2nd is savefile using mod.
Do they have significant difference ? Can they import to next version without problem ? (if new version can accept past file)

U

User_10739

@

If you don't want to play a modded game then don't, nobody is twisting your arm. Shitting on a Modder for modding a game is just plain stupid and DC is credited in the OP of the main game thread which this is not!

Some people like to cheat at games that is why the Game Genie was created but you don't see anybody griping about wrecking playstation games or demanding a link for Sony. And if you feel that poor Dark Cookie isn't being compensated for his free game take a look at his monthly earnings which are roughly what I earn in a year...

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
Not sure if this has been an issue for others, or if it's already been discussed. But in the early stages of the game, when you come home after the first day of school and hear your mother on the phone and sounding upset. When going to check on her she won't be in the kitchen but is instead down in the basement and the dialog concerning the phone call is nonexistent preventing the game from progressing..

D

Deleted member 45040

Not sure if this has been an issue for others, or if it's already been discussed. But in the early stages of the game, when you come home after the first day of school and hear your mother on the phone and sounding upset. When going to check on her she won't be in the kitchen but is instead down in the basement and the dialog concerning the phone call is nonexistent preventing the game from progressing..
I had the same issue without the mod. Just get the shovel and go clean Diane's Garden before entering the house. If you come home at night the scene plays properly.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@ikaruga
I added the top image to your OP - so it would look like this:
Unwedctfvgtitled.png
In the section.
Seems a bit fancier than just a blacked out rectangle? Lol
Sorry if forgot to come back and mention that earlier.

Reactions: ikaruga

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
I had the same issue without the mod. Just get the shovel and go clean Diane's Garden before entering the house. If you come home at night the scene plays properly.
Yea, I started over and was able to progress past it...Just a weird little qwerk I guess.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote