Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SummertimeSaga 0.17.5 - Ikarumod V1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
this will be implemented in the feature, using old saves. Some characters (jenny and diane) still need to be ported to the new codebase they started using. 0.17 and 0.18 are going to be focussed on that. Most likely in 0.18 or 0.19 it would be possible to use the older saves in newer versions.
thx .

Phil Morg

May 19, 2018
Well,Summertime saga V0.16 Just Released.
Can you make this mod to Compatible for Summertime Saga V0.16?
Thanks and have a nice day.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can you like update your mod? 0.16 was just released like a day or two ago. We don't care about your other projects at this particular moment. We just want this to be updated so we can fap away so I beg you please can you update this to the most current version. You have to listen to me since I'm staff. /s

LordLestat

Donor
Aug 15, 2017
I feel like ace_boogie's demands are not fitting his status, he should ask for a completely new mod with 50 more options in it reserved solely for himself, that way it would be fitting. At least he's being considerate with his current demands:test:

calls

Apr 8, 2018
I've got this error when reporting the Problem with the car at the car shop:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'josephine_button_dealership_dialogue_insurance_claim_pay_stat_pass'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 60, in script call
  File "C:\Users\Huseyin\Desktop\Yeni klasör (2)\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 60, in script call
  File "C:\Users\Huseyin\Desktop\Yeni klasör (2)\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'josephine_button_dealership_dialogue_insurance_claim_pay_stat_pass'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Sat Jul 28 03:46:36 2018

Ali_Baba

Jun 14, 2017
I've got this error when reporting the Problem with the car at the car shop:

Code:
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Sat Jul 28 03:46:36 2018
The Ikarumod V8 is for SummertimeSaga 0.15.3 you are using 0.16.0, so you have to wait for the new version of the mod that fits with the acutal game.

BigD1133

Jul 28, 2018
Played through the 0.16 update and loved it. And can't wait to see what the Dev has planned for the Principals basement. Looks interesting for sure. I love this game

Rottencrotch

Jan 11, 2018
I so want Principal Smith to have a "Cock Milking CFNM" cult in her basement. Have her train the young man to be an obedient slave to her dark desires. Principal Smith is damn sexy... love dominant women!

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Can you like update your mod? 0.16 was just released like a day or two ago. We don't care about your other projects at this particular moment. We just want this to be updated so we can fap away so I beg you please can you update this to the most current version. You have to listen to me since I'm staff. /s
Love that sentence.
"You have to listen to me since I'm staff." :eazyHype::eazyHype:
Make it happen.

Mr Who

Jan 23, 2018
If it's OK for
PHP:
@ikaruga Well-Known Member Modder Donor Respected User
:HeyGuys: ,
I can adapthis version 8 to the new code :cool: , respectfully only for decrease your workload :OhMyGoodness: Please accept my best regards

Mr Who

Jan 23, 2018
:HeyGuys: , I have take a look, the code is quite different and therefore requires more work,
is it possible to create a new mod based on this with the due credits? :cool:
(also because I do not have the previous version and I'm going random), the first beta will be available in 5 hours here i'm having dinner with my family.
Respectfully my best regards

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote