Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SummertimeSaga 0.17.5 - Ikarumod V1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
@ikaruga man is there any way to increase intelligent point that will be nice.(With incest mod added in it)
Like I m stuck at that and I can't complete that task.
And A menu which tells how many tasks I have done and how many left with the hint in them.
That will be the super cool mod.
You can go on the MC's computer and play the only game on it, every time he wins it increases his INT by one! I noticed you can't gain any INT from school like you could in previous versions (before 0.15)!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
How is the mod going is it worth trying to install? I noticed this thread, and some comments about an 'incest patch'! Is it from the dev, or an F95 member? I'll go on the SUmmertime Saga web site to check, but I doubt it on there.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
How do I add this to the game file to make it work?
It says in the opening page.

Installation :
  1. Extract archive into your game directory, you'll get a new "script" directory in your /game folder
  2. Rename game/script.rpa to game/script.rpa_ or remove the file from the game directory
Just move the modded file into the folder game/script, if your asked if you want to overwrite, say yes.

Or look for the original file script.rpa that came with the game, rename it SCRIPT.RPA OG (Original) then move the modded file into the script folder.

Reactions: ikaruga

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
So i need to start a new game if i apply this mod? because i've installed it and broke some missions in my actual save (ms okita) or maybe this happened because i use both incest patch and this mod?

Hentai0052

Apr 24, 2018
So i need to start a new game if i apply this mod? because i've installed it and broke some missions in my actual save (ms okita) or maybe this happened because i use both incest patch and this mod?
Nope more using the old save file as I have both installed and they worked fine with a new save file \

420Panda

Apr 2, 2018
haven't play this game in awhile and first time using mods but I'm having issues with the game starting up.

anoop

Nov 23, 2017
I've got this error when reporting the Problem with the car at the car shop:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/system/screens.rpy", line 43, in execute
  File "game/scripts/system/screens.rpy", line 44, in execute
  File "game/scripts/system/screens.rpy", line 49, in execute
  File "game/scripts/system/screens.rpy", line 53, in execute
  File "game/scripts/system/screens.rpy", line 55, in execute
  File "game/scripts/system/screens.rpy", line 56, in execute
  File "game/scripts/system/screens.rpy", line 62, in execute
  File "game/scripts/system/screens.rpy", line 66, in execute
NameError: Name 'need 7 Charisma' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/dealership/dealership.rpyc", line 158, in script
  File "X:\Games\06. Oct\SummertimeSaga-0.14.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "X:\Games\06. Oct\SummertimeSaga-0.14.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 847, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "X:\Games\06. Oct\SummertimeSaga-0.14.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1005, in display_menu
    show_screen(screen, items=item_actions, _widget_properties=props, _transient=True, _layer=renpy.config.choice_layer, **scope)
  File "X:\Games\06. Oct\SummertimeSaga-0.14.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1041, in show_screen
    sls.add(_layer, d, _tag, zorder=d.zorder, transient=_transient, keep_st=True, name=name)
  File "X:\Games\06. Oct\SummertimeSaga-0.14.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1009, in add
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "replaced")
  File "X:\Games\06. Oct\SummertimeSaga-0.14.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "X:\Games\06. Oct\SummertimeSaga-0.14.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "X:\Games\06. Oct\SummertimeSaga-0.14.00-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/system/screens.rpy", line 44, in execute
  File "game/scripts/system/screens.rpy", line 49, in execute
  File "game/scripts/system/screens.rpy", line 53, in execute
  File "game/scripts/system/screens.rpy", line 55, in execute
  File "game/scripts/system/screens.rpy", line 56, in execute
  File "game/scripts/system/screens.rpy", line 62, in execute
  File "game/scripts/system/screens.rpy", line 66, in execute
  File "X:\Games\06. Oct\SummertimeSaga-0.14.00-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1328, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "X:\Games\06. Oct\SummertimeSaga-0.14.00-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1426, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "X:\Games\06. Oct\SummertimeSaga-0.14.00-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 232, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "X:\Games\06. Oct\SummertimeSaga-0.14.00-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 194, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'need 7 Charisma' is not defined.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.14.00

just delete the file script.rpa

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Is there a way to get both june and yoga sex with eriks mother with this mod? as have been trying but only get yoga sex after going through both triggers for june being eriks girlfriend and not being his girlfriend, with this mod. maybe am missing a step, not sure; after the cosplay sex with june, next is triggered eriks gf at his house, after that june is with erik at computer lab, and get option 'nothing' dialogue and no way to get june for hanging out at the bedroom! any help on this is appreciated. thnx.

Justi

Jun 2, 2018
Fun game, good plots, good graphics. Only irritation is the issue that some of the plot lines seem to get reset from time to time and have to go back to a previous save game to get back to normal. For example, status with "Deb" keeps getting reset from time to time. Very frustrating.

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
old save do not work, it has to play it all over again. in the sequel quest the game falls.
this will be implemented in the feature, using old saves. Some characters (jenny and diane) still need to be ported to the new codebase they started using. 0.17 and 0.18 are going to be focussed on that. Most likely in 0.18 or 0.19 it would be possible to use the older saves in newer versions.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote