Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

thedude6969

Jan 5, 2018
Has anyone had a problem with the stool? I keep getting the stool but it doesn't recognize that I have it when I try to go in the attic. Any help here?

zleepyhead

Mar 3, 2018
When you get teleported, have you talked to Eric's Da at the police station?
Answering a bit late but no. After the scene where the police book him MC returns back to the bedroom and goes to sleep. Then MC is awoken by splashing by the pool, but instead of staying in his bedroom and letting me investigate he gets teleported to Erik's backyard and is unable to leave Erik's house no matter what I try to do. Erik is sitting by his computer and his mom is in his room doing Yoga on the bed. None of the conversation topics moves the story along :/

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Answering a bit late but no. After the scene where the police book him MC returns back to the bedroom and goes to sleep. Then MC is awoken by splashing by the pool, but instead of staying in his bedroom and letting me investigate he gets teleported to Erik's backyard and is unable to leave Erik's house no matter what I try to do. Erik is sitting by his computer and his mom is in his room doing Yoga on the bed. None of the conversation topics moves the story along :/
Just to respond, it sounds like two key events occurred at the same time, catching Eric's Dad sneaking into the backyard (Eric Path Expanded) and your Mum and Aunt talking in the pool late at nite with wine (Mum's Path). Seems you found a night glitch, my only advise would be to go to a previous save and finish the keyed night sequence with Mum and Aunt and then the next day look through the telescope and start Eric's next path. Best of luck, sorry I couldn't be more helpful on this one, maybe somebody else here has experienced this glitch & could help.

Jedimastergooch

Mar 1, 2018
I have played through the main story and am now trying to get the aqua girl. I need to go fishing, but I cannot find the fishing rod. Anybody know where it is or how to get it?

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.
Walkrhtough 0.12 (including all scenes from past updates): PDF Attached.
Walkthrough 0.13 (not including scenes from past updates): .txt Attached.

All credit for the guides belongs to Cpt. Terry, noooodles, Nami_H1N1 & fats who can be found on
Thank you :)

Akexcunt

Jun 7, 2018
Has anyone had a problem with the stool? I keep getting the stool but it doesn't recognize that I have it when I try to go in the attic. Any help here?
You need to get the key. It's near the kitchen entrance. Right next to the hat.

Hopes this helps,

Have a good day

Platuni

Jun 2, 2018
Guys I can't progress in the game any further. I nearly completed one story with one of the teachers. I advanced a day and now it started the story with that teacher all over again. Was the final teacher as well.. Also all the stories with the other teachers have started again even though I completed them..

Is this a known bug? I had the mod and the incest patch in the game if that has anything to go with it.

euklidis

Jan 11, 2018
When i try to invite erik's mom to a poker game, it always says that he cannot and it should be another time. What time? i have tried everything!

JãoDoGaiz

May 27, 2017
just can't progress in mia's route, i don't have the homework thing and can't seem to find it anywhere, need help plz.

PS: i'm pretty far in the game, just missing Mia's route.

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
About the talent show, eve and her gangs cleaned up the hall and I ought to find the music teacher, but I can't find her and I am not allowed to go anywhere in the morning:coldsweat::coldsweat:
Can anyone help me?
At these steps:- Pick up the beer in Eric's basement and then give it to Eve's gang in the Assembly Hall.
- Go talk to Ms. Dewitt and lead her to the Assembly Hall.

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017
just can't progress in mia's route, i don't have the homework thing and can't seem to find it anywhere, need help plz.

PS: i'm pretty far in the game, just missing Mia's route.
I had the same problem, it's a known bug, you can't do anything. If you finish all the quests except the mia's story the game is stuck

Reactions: JãoDoGaiz
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote