Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
about cookie jar, i missed moms 1st and 2nd scene, can i still get it?
The first image is found early in the game when the MC notices a strange sound coming from the living room, only to find out the truth and is then confronted by the landlady's daughter slash his sister. It is completely random. The second can be triggered by going into her her room first thing in the morning, click on the drawer and then on her pants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: loukan

loukan

Feb 21, 2018
The first image is found early in the game when the MC notices a strange sound coming from the living room, only to find out the truth and is then confronted by the landlady's daughter slash his sister. It is completely random. The second can be triggered by going into her her room first thing in the morning, click on the drawer and then on her pants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i see , i think i can still trigger the 2nd scene , but the 1st scene maybe not :(
thanks for the info sir BigIrishLug

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question the pizza delivery game when exactly am i supposed to press the matching pizza to get it right??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Question the pizza delivery game when exactly am i supposed to press the matching pizza to get it right??
As soon as MC touches the first corner of the house or just after and before the first window.
Not the corner of the garage but the main house if it has a garage.

Algesi

May 7, 2018
Ok, so you buy the New house (house on the beach) and i've heard you can hire a maid? How you do that? Unlocked everything until now, even "Drump" having sex in the mall bathroom with Hillary...but the maid....

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017
Ok, so you buy the New house (house on the beach) and i've heard you can hire a maid? How you do that? Unlocked everything until now, even "Drump" having sex in the mall bathroom with Hillary...but the maid....
No you can't hire a maid in this version

Reactions: Algesi

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question there is a lot of hints of pregnancy in the game, is that something that might be introduced in the future?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote