Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
Someone knows how to convice roxxy for Ms Bissette ? She's stuck in the school shower for me :/
in the morning, go school, go french class, talk to roxxy, go home, talk to sister, talk roxxy again in class, go to PE teacher room, check cabinet, take pom pom, hide in cabinet, go to roxxy, then go to french teacher

anyone know how to do the poem in french.
talk to french teacher, afternoon go to library, talk to mia, go to back room, check the book on table, go home, use pc do homework, go school, talk to french teacher

Reactions: Maxou410

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
I'm stuck on magazine search. I got them from Kevin and Teacher's room, but can't find anymore or complete quest.

Donnie

Jul 20, 2017
Can it be that there is a bug when i have to play the karaoke mini game in the basement?

I hit everything perfectly, but i have always to play another song - and there is no end

Reactions: superanutka007

Donnie

Jul 20, 2017
Can it be that there is a bug when i have to play the karaoke mini game in the basement?

I hit everything perfectly, but i have always to play another song - and there is no end
i played 15 games in a row and everytime eve sad: Boo! you guys suck! and i have to start again. I can´t break up it or do anything other than this fucking "buggy" mini-game

joh

Aug 20, 2017
please help me I cant do the minigame in eriks basement with eve I'm doing what it says but cant do it

joh

Aug 20, 2017
i played 15 games in a row and everytime eve sad: Boo! you guys suck! and i have to start again. I can´t break up it or do anything other than this fucking "buggy" mini-game
I need help with it to I wanna skip it but cant

Donnie

Jul 20, 2017
I read your problems, but they seem all far away from me. can you all solve the karaoke minigame?

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
kevin wont leave the cafeteria. i got erik to do the duty but kevin stands there and wont go to the gym to train me

trumafioso

Aug 12, 2017
kevin wont leave the cafeteria. i got erik to do the duty but kevin stands there and wont go to the gym to train me
Kevin will only train in mornings. Also, I'm not 100% sure, but if you have started the Music Teacher quest chain, I believe you need to complete it before he will show up at the gym.

trumafioso

Aug 12, 2017
I read your problems, but they seem all far away from me. can you all solve the karaoke minigame?
Karaoke is not broken, it's just sensitive. took me about 15 tries to get it done. Need to click the correct letter when the music note is on the line, not before. If you make even one mistake, you fail and have to redo it.

Donnie

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks trumafioso, but by me nothing happens
Now i get it - after i changed my monitor from tv to a normal pc monitor - becouse the delay of my tv has broken the game . but they notes disappeared....

But thanks - without you - trumafiose - i never had changed my monitor ^^

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote