Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I seem to be stuck in a loop and can't complete the Daisy storyline (Diane came home pregnant before I could finish the last 2 sleep sessions) nor the Roxxy one.

May 15, 2017
Hi all, I encountered a bug in Diane's new story (can't deliver milk, cutscene doesn't trigger in school) could anyone kindly provide a save at some point for this story, thanks.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Clyde has it. You will need a "pink beaver" bought at the mall to give to Clyges "dog"(pig).
My bad. Clyde has the 2nd piece of the statue. The cleaning lady has the statue head. You will need to buy the house near the beach and the cleaning lady only shows up there on Thursday afternoons.

Reactions: Sober Satan

zim1978

Jan 8, 2019
So, Im stuck in a loop where I need to get to the mothers room, but I cant because I just watched the sister masturbate on the couch.....

sakki123

Jan 12, 2018
oh god, i'm lost, i see people talking about threesome with Diane and Debby, but i don't get this, i think Diane's route bugged too, because i got him pregnant, and only after this i got to hospital and talk with the nurse to get the tips, now my cellphone say "Diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production", i don't know how to proceed..

I never played poker, how i win this??? i'm so fck stupid

Oct 6, 2017
Debbie will ask you to get a Sea Trout to fix a dinner for Diane.
I can't get that scene to trigger. I'm following that Detailed Walk through but after I see Diane and Debbie talking in the Kitchen, I get the Movie watching with her instead of that Kitchen scene to go to the Pier.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote