Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CoproManiac

Oct 21, 2017
Eric won't talk about the orcette unless I talk to him in the basement.
Can't quite remember, but if you've done Roxxy's questline you probably let Erik do Kevin's job at the cafeteria at school for the strength training. Try talking to Erik in the cafeteria.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone know if the Diana pregnancy bug was fix (if you use the pills) in 0.17.5 (Holiday version)? I was reading comments it seems as if people are having issues with this part of the game! Either players aren't getting thru enough events to trigger this or the game is still bugged. I have no interest in this part of the game, but I may save on separate slot when it comes to this event,and play it out just to see how this part of the story line plays out.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Can't quite remember, but if you've done Roxxy's questline you probably let Erik do Kevin's job at the cafeteria at school for the strength training. Try talking to Erik in the cafeteria.
In the older version Erik can be found in the cafeteria. The new version removed that. Anyway, I was able to progress Erik's quest line but at the cost of rewinding to the point where I haven't started Roxxy's story. My conclusion: Roxxy before Erik = bad idea.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Does anyone know if the Diana pregnancy bug was fix (if you use the pills) in 0.17.5 (Holiday version)? I was reading comments it seems as if people are having issues with this part of the game! Either players aren't getting thru enough events to trigger this or the game is still bugged. I have no interest in this part of the game, but I may save on separate slot when it comes to this event,and play it out just to see how this part of the story line plays out.
Using pregnax causes a bug. You may acquire pregnax but adviced by the walkthrough to not use it. That's 17.5 version.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Scaron

Donor
Dec 6, 2017
I think my game is stuck. The phone is saying it’s time to check if Dianne needs anything again. She’s in the barn looking exhausted, but her dialogue options never change. Likewise, with Eric and his mom, she keeps coming over and asking if he’s doing alright in school, but the fight with Dexter never triggers, and even though I gave him the headset and game, I can’t get his mom to play strip poker with us.

This happened to me, too. I cleaned the garden (at night) and that triggered the next scene.

Avenger-OH

Jul 28, 2018
@Valoryn :

As far as I know it will take some time before Diane is Ready to drop off the Child intothe Daycare.

I´ve seen it in a YT- Video. Just let some Days/ Weeks pass and Diane will complain About her feet etc.

That should do it.

Cya, CC

Reactions: Valoryn

Jade Falcon

Aug 1, 2017
Sorry to be a pest, but does anyone have an UPDATED walkthrough for this game? The ones listed on page 1 are about a year old.

Would they still work? My main goals are fucking sis and Mia.

Thanks!

Avenger-OH

Jul 28, 2018
Yes, they will work.

No other Content for Sis and Mia so far.

All that Videos in this Threat are up to date

Cya, CC

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Last part of Debbie's story is the one where you take the laundry basket from her room and you have sex n the basement.

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
hi
m stuck at the start no able to enter the locker room as roxy is there and her freind are guarding the gates. please help

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
I'm wondering how you get the achievement for completing Jenny's story, I've done everything the guide says, but the achievement is still locked

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote