Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
You can do sex-ed but it breaks Roz at the hospital and you can not do Cpt. Terry's quest.
That was going to be my next attempt, to do the sex-ed and then Terry's quest. But after seeing Roz not reappear from the sex-ed, I figured Terry's quest wouldn't work. Like I said, the first update for the Halloween Special I did the compass mystery, then the sex-ed but couldn't get Roz to leave her desk. The fix update did the same, mystery first, sex-ed 2nd she left the desk but doesn't appear after gaining access to the birth control.

Unless I read the users post wrong he or she was saying about Roz not leaving her desk. I've been suffering from migraines for about a month, so I am out of it half the time.

ej___

Nov 12, 2017
... and that is the reason that it is essential for him to save prior to taking different options of the game.. That should come easy..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Cant unlock forest in 14.31. PLease halpings
These will answer all your game play questions.

First to use in my 12.7 walkthrough will get you all stat points and family sex done then do the others.

Best choice for game play.
1. 12.7
2. Erik's
3. Mia's
4. Cpt. Terry's

Rap battles is also in my 12.7

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
I'm stuck at the golden compass thingy, I need to talk to roz, but shes not there at any time of the day (I'm after the part where i had to call her and get access to the storage room), she never came back to the reception. is there anything i can do to resolve this rather than starting all over again?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck at the golden compass thingy, I need to talk to roz, but shes not there at any time of the day (I'm after the part where i had to call her and get access to the storage room), she never came back to the reception. is there anything i can do to resolve this rather than starting all over again?
You ran into the 1 of 2 bugs in v14.31 and will need to wait till v14.5 and start over.

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
Yes this is the 2nd bug.

For me the game is to good not to play over when needed.
Forgive me for the bother, but how do I progress with the sister further away than just touching her tits?
And the case with judith and the lifesaver at the pool, all require to feel more comfortable in order to do more advanced things. how do you get to this point? just do the same thing over and over?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Forgive me for the bother, but how do I progress with the sister further away than just touching her tits?
And the case with judith and the lifesaver at the pool, all require to feel more comfortable in order to do more advanced things. how do you get to this point? just do the same thing over and over?
As for Judith and lifesaver there is no update for them yet and that is all you get.
Judith = HJ kiss
Life guard = BJ

Sister's you my walkthrough.

IceCreamSammich

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I've played for a few hours and am still stuck on the mom section. I was already caught in her room and now I can't go past that. It still gives me the option to lay in her bed again but when i click on it the only option is "another Time" and it gave me that same exact thing the first few times I tried before it actually worked. I was able to complete the sisters part though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've played for a few hours and am still stuck on the mom section. I was already caught in her room and now I can't go past that. It still gives me the option to lay in her bed again but when i click on it the only option is "another Time" and it gave me that same exact thing the first few times I tried before it actually worked. I was able to complete the sisters part though.
Go do something else for a while and wait till she is in the shower again.

IceCreamSammich

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Go do something else for a while and wait till she is in the shower again.
I did. I played for maybe an hour after I was caught and went into her room again maybe 6-7 times. I heard an event with a black car is supposed to happen and you get beat up but it never triggered for me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I did. I played for maybe an hour after I was caught and went into her room again maybe 6-7 times. I heard an event with a black car is supposed to happen and you get beat up but it never triggered for me.
You must come home by the mailbox and not to your room.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does it trigger randomly or does it have a certain space of time to trigger?
Its a trigger point and I have forgot what it is so use my walkthrough for it, it will be good until v14.5 comes out and the family gets reworked.

sunday

Sep 2, 2017
Why can't the saves be backward compatible? I'm getting tired of repeating the same steps on every release. Is there some way to automate this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Why can't the saves be backward compatible? I'm getting tired of repeating the same steps on every release. Is there some way to automate this?
Because of the way the code was done by a none coder and now DC has a great coder helping with the game the code is being slowly changed to make the game better, if you don't want to do everything over and over again then come back in about a year and it may be ready to not have to do it over.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote