Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sg999a

Nov 7, 2017
After doing emergency call at hospital and after coming down to first floor I cant steal key from reception and the receptionist is still there...how can I fix that????

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
After doing emergency call at hospital and after coming down to first floor I cant steal key from reception and the receptionist is still there...how can I fix that????
That is a known bug and we hope it will be fixed in v14.5

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
anyone have saves 14.30 ?
You don't want a save for that version it has bugs in it and will effect your game in v14.31.
You should download the new version of 14.31 or wait for v14.5 and then play a new game.

maxpecker29

Nov 6, 2017
Anyone else having the following bugs in version 14.31? This game version seems so buggy it's no longer much fun to play.
A few bugs (or seeming bugs) encountered:
- Roz never returns to hospital reception desk after you call her to the 2nd floor to steal the storage room pass-key, so you can't start the golden compass thread quest or do any of the aqua stuff
- Nun never shows up at your house so Mia/Helen path cannot be completed
- Can never seem to turn in the loot bag you get by talking to Erik's father
- Town cemetery is never accessible (may be tied to inability to start golden compass stuff?)
Also, is anyone else confused about the rationale for this 14.31 version? Progression of existing storylines (solving father's murder, getting a girl for the prom, completing school work to get into college, etc.) seem to have been completely abandoned in favor of adding this odd aqua stuff. Also, what about these other things hinted at in earlier versions; will we ever see anything more of these story lines: getting into Miss Bissette's or other teacher's shorts, BDSM fun with the principle, what's going on in the school at night, more options with the nun, aunt moving into your house, getting anywhere with Roxxy, Roxxy's mom, bank teller, car dealer receptionist, librarian, Anna, tattoo artist and her sister, and when in the heck are we gonna get more options with Judith?????? Also, why the heck is it still so damn hard to deliver pizzas?

Reactions: User_75033

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone else having the following bugs in version 14.31? This game version seems so buggy it's no longer much fun to play.
A few bugs (or seeming bugs) encountered:
- Roz never returns to hospital reception desk after you call her to the 2nd floor to steal the storage room pass-key, so you can't start the golden compass thread quest or do any of the aqua stuff
- Town cemetery is never accessible (may be tied to inability to start golden compass stuff?)
Also, is anyone else confused about the rationale for this 14.31 version? Progression of existing storylines (solving father's murder, getting a girl for the prom, completing school work to get into college, etc.) seem to have been completely abandoned in favor of adding this odd aqua stuff. Also, what about these other things hinted at in earlier versions; will we ever see anything more of these story lines: getting into Miss Bissette's or other teacher's shorts, BDSM fun with the principle, what's going on in the school at night, more options with the nun, aunt moving into your house, getting anywhere with Roxxy, Roxxy's mom, bank teller, car dealer receptionist, librarian, Anna, tattoo artist and her sister, and when in the heck are we gonna get more options with Judith?????? Also, why the heck is it still so damn hard to deliver pizzas?
Roz bug is the only bug left in v14.31 and we hope it will get fixed in v14.5.

Just get Erik a GF and you will not run into the bug for now, and you will be able to complete all quest that is open at this time.

As for the cemetery its always open to get in by aunts yard through the broken fence on the right hand side.
You are stuck with the loot bag and it may get removed or it may not in next build.

Remember that this game is only at 14% done and has a long way to go, each and every female in the game will have H scenes when the game is done, as for the main quest I see them being done or close to being done after we reach about 75% to 90% of the game being done.

Here is all the walkthroughs that are valid until v14.5 comes out. On my 12.7 walkthrough may not be valid for home quest when v14.5 comes out but it is still good to refer to.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxpecker29

ej___

Nov 12, 2017
Ans: Yes she wont. I guess you are taking pills for Mrs Johnson. To get the golden compass, you need to get that obituary book after visiting the Fisherman (Terry). You will get it from Ross. So don't go yet to that option of getting pills for Mrs Johnson.

Ans: She will be visiting in a couple of days. I believe you were already invited by the nun to go to her cabin and talk to her about something. After which you need to visit Helen at night to invite her about it.

Ans: Loot bag can be handed over during the settlement of their family issues. This is related to Nun & Helen scene. You have to unlock that one first.

Ans: It will be accessible if you are on the correct path.
1. Visit Terry, talk about getting info from old residents
2. Visit Ross, get the obituary book from her after .........
3. Visit graveyard behind the fence of Aunt.
4. Then visit church bell, ... etc .. this story will not be fun if i will tell all..lol

Ans: This is an on going story. Thanks to them who made this. I never had a succesfull delivery as well. I am using NOX though on my PC. lol

I finished all scenes and am willing to wait for 14.5 update..

The sad part is, i haven't unlocked sisters scenes after my 4th attempt and successfully doing everything. Although, I did unlocked it on my first 3 attempts of the game and finished all scenes with sister.

Last edited:

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I can't seem to make progress with Anna. In the gym at night, other than doing yoga with her, no progress after that.

No progress with Judith other than she giving me a handjob, and I get to play with her boobs

No progress with Cassie other than she sucking me off. Can't swallow my cum nor fuck.

So far:

Mom done
Laundry
Bed at morning, Bed at night
Shower

Sister done
Neighbour Watching, and then help Sis cum
Shower sex
Cam show sex
Bed Night sex
Watching Tv at night sex

Mrs.Johnson (neighbour done)
Solo, Threesome, Poker

Aunt done
Sex at her house
Sex at her shed at night

Computer Girl done.
Cosplay/Normal sex at night.

Helen done
Church, Night

Mia done
At night

Aqua done (lair)

and fucked the old hag at the hospital.

AM I MISSING ANYTHING?

Tbh, I suffered no bugs at all.

Last edited:

maxpecker29

Nov 6, 2017
Roz bug is the only bug left in v14.31 and we hope it will get fixed in v14.5.

Just get Erik a GF and you will not run into the bug for now, and you will be able to complete all quest that is open at this time.

As for the cemetery its always open to get in by aunts yard through the broken fence on the right hand side.
You are stuck with the loot bag and it may get removed or it may not in next build.

Remember that this game is only at 14% done and has a long way to go, each and every female in the game will have H scenes when the game is done, as for the main quest I see them being done or close to being done after we reach about 75% to 90% of the game being done.

Here is all the walkthroughs that are valid until v14.5 comes out. On my 12.7 walkthrough may not be valid for home quest when v14.5 comes out but it is still good to refer to.
Okay, many thanks for the reply; I'll go back and redo from the Erik GF/Erik's mom decision and see if that fixes my problems (I had chosen the Erik's mom path). I didn't mean to imply any criticism and I do appreciate the efforts made on the game. I like the game a lot and was just concerned about what direction the game was going in and didn't realize all the stuff that was planned for the future. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the future updates of this fun game.

Reactions: a1fox3

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
If you downloaded the last 'fix update' this should not be an issue? 0.14.31! in the first Halloween Special release this was a problem, not sure if it appears whether you solve the golden compass mystery or not. I solve the mystery only to find out I had to download the update and start all over, after, I solved the mystery first, then played out the Sex Education scenario and the receptionist left her desk.

Altho afterwards she never returns back to the desk.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If you downloaded the last 'fix update' this should not be an issue? 0.14.31! in the first Halloween Special release this was a problem, not sure if it appears whether you solve the golden compass mystery or not. I solve the mystery only to find out I had to download the update and start all over, after, I solved the mystery first, then played out the Sex Education scenario and the receptionist left her desk.

Altho afterwards she never returns back to the desk.
It is still an issue if you do the sex-ed with Erik instead of getting him a GF but will hope it is fixed in v14.5

Nov 21, 2017
There are 6 slots for q saves but I don't know how they work, I have ask on Discord and waiting on the answer.
If you look at the Save Menu page (accessible when hitting the Settings "Cog" Icon in the upper right corner), there are actually 8 separte save pages, with 6 save slots on every page, making a total of 48 save slots.

This comes in handy when you want to do multiple versions of v14.31, such as one page dedicated to the 3 different Erik outcomes, and one page dedicated to the 2 different Helen/Mia outcomes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If you look at the Save Menu page (accessible when hitting the Settings "Cog" Icon in the upper right corner), there are actually 8 separte save pages, with 6 save slots on every page, making a total of 48 save slots.

This comes in handy when you want to do multiple versions of v14.31, such as one page dedicated to the 3 different Erik outcomes, and one page dedicated to the 2 different Helen/Mia outcomes.
Yes but we are not talking about regular save games but the quick save slots that no one knows how to use.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
It is still an issue if you do the sex-ed with Erik instead of getting him a GF but will hope it is fixed in v14.5
I have the PC version, there could be issues with MAC and Android. The first release was a problem, with a couple of other bugs, a bathroom scene with the MC's mom, saw the x-ray and auto/manual buttons get stuck in the screen, and another issue which caused a script error log to appear. But the fix update, (with me anyway) fixed the issues, and I was still able to do the sex-ed. Now I am confused! :FeelsGoodMan:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have the PC version, there could be issues with MAC and Android. The first release was a problem, with a couple of other bugs, a bathroom scene with the MC's mom, saw the x-ray and auto/manual buttons get stuck in the screen, and another issue which caused a script error log to appear. But the fix update, (with me anyway) fixed the issues, and I was still able to do the sex-ed. Now I am confused! :FeelsGoodMan:
You can do sex-ed but it breaks Roz at the hospital and you can not do Cpt. Terry's quest.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote