• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

krmit

May 5, 2017
Mom Wants The Dick I

After completing all previous events Mom will enter the room and touch your dick. Think of this as a checkpoint.

^how do i get this event to fire

edit: nevermind, just had to what a week or so to be able to enter mom's bedroom again

Last edited:

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Can you update the OP with the ?
It contain a walkthrough for the game
Damn there is a too, that's great !

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can you update the OP with the ?
It contain a walkthrough for the game
Damn there is a too, that's great !
You can do it =) (seriously do it :) )

Hi there. I was wondering what the traceback error meant?
post it with these tags (remove the spaces): [ CODE][ /CODE]

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Wut? I'm sorry, I am much of a pleb in these grounds.
Post the traceback error, but post it where the word "here" is: [ CODE]here[ /CODE]
Remove the spaces after "["

PHP:
[CODE]
Traceback error here
[/CODE]

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Like this?
Deleted your error as there might be some info you don't want shared there. But from what I can see, it seems you don't have any audio device? I.e no speakers no nothing?

SoranoParade

Jun 8, 2017
Deleted your error as there might be some info you don't want shared there. But from what I can see, it seems you don't have any audio device? I.e no speakers no nothing?
Lmao, if you're actually saying I require speakers which are currently right across me, for it to work. Then what the hell. So I just need to use my headphones/speakers for it to work?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Lmao, if you're actually saying I require speakers which are currently right across me, for it to work. Then what the hell. So I just need to use my headphones/speakers for it to work?
They should be plugged in yes o.0

SoranoParade

Jun 8, 2017
They should be plugged in yes o.0
What the f... THAT LITTLE SH.. so that was the problem. Why is that even a problem to begin with. Either way, thanks! Currently working like a charm after connecting this freaking speaker.

CurveLover

Jun 4, 2017
The mom, aunt, and sister have decent length seduction lines. (Although the flow of the Mom storyline doesn't quite work with the additions of the sister material, I feel) Tons of other characters are introduced, but not yet really integrated. According to his patreon, the 0.13 update will focus on your neighbor Erik and his mom. The 0.14 update will focus on Mia, your other neighbor, and her uptight parents. The 0.15 update will focus on your teacher and the librarian's storyline.
Super.... I just loved the story line, events, puzzles and even poetry! I couldnt fill the riddles though!
I am eagerly waiting for the Principal of the school and the Hidden Webcam actions

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
anyone else find that the console commands to increase stats arent working ?

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
well they do still work, as in they increase the stats, just now you get a renpy error shortly after using them :)

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes