• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CurveLover

Jun 4, 2017
I am in 12.1... twice it happened, one at pool and one at home, that the location map is disabled. Any help?

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I just downloaded android file twice. I cant find an apk anywhere in that archive. Is there some kind of back door *giggels*.....*clears throat* route to take for installing this? I tried scanning this thread for the answer, but came up short.

sandy31

Apr 29, 2017
I still have the load error on version 0.12, I tried replacing the file in renpy/common and it still doesn't work. any help?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
For those having loading crashes and nothing seems to work looks like it might be a bug they are working on.
From Creator
Sorry about the hiccup, we're trying to help improve the save file handling for the upcoming updates!

Deedledick

Jan 20, 2017
How long is the gameplay atm?
lmao how am I even supposed to answer this? The gameplay is eleven feet long currently.

Srs tho it's relatively long to do "everything," but there's a lotta dead-ends and in reality a relatively small amount of worthwhile content. This last update, IMO, was the first build that's been really worth playing for any amount of time, and the upcoming update might push it even further over that line. At least that's the assurance I've been sold by the Patreon Optimists.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
How long is the gameplay atm?
The mom, aunt, and sister have decent length seduction lines. (Although the flow of the Mom storyline doesn't quite work with the additions of the sister material, I feel) Tons of other characters are introduced, but not yet really integrated. According to his patreon, the 0.13 update will focus on your neighbor Erik and his mom. The 0.14 update will focus on Mia, your other neighbor, and her uptight parents. The 0.15 update will focus on your teacher and the librarian's storyline.

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Wish DC would finish off the library/teacher line before getting into the Mia aspect of the game. Your a book away from finishing that anyway...

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes