• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sans Seraph

Jul 9, 2017
If they don't have a debug panel (a list of all the toggles for the various story lines), they should implement one ASAP. I'm not sure how they could possibly test all the moving pieces without one. They're breaking stuff completely unrelated to the hotfix with each iteration, and then re-breaking or explicitly breaking what's related to what they're trying to fix.

Most needed mod isn't an incest patch, it's a way to see and toggle all the storyline variables.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Do I even want to bother downloading this newest version/patch or its it game breaking again at a certain point.

Jun 2, 2017
soo far my 15.2 has no bugs and I'm passed the talent show idk what u guys did but I'm bug free... ill finish 15.2 before I go to the new update
nothing to do with ur comment i was wondering if u could post a link or send me 1 of mythic manners and babysitters cus iv never heard of them and im always looking for good games and the top u u listed are also my top 3 so im sure ill like those 2

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Guys is the latest hotfix 15.3 is bug free now? haven't started the game since i don't want to get stuck anywhere due to the bugs..

nyos

Jan 1, 2018
i download the last version; 15.1 if i'm correct, launch the game first day, speak to erick after i unlocked the house, now i suppose to go at the school......the school is not unlock yet; i don't finish the day 'cause the mc say that he go to school....this is a bug too?

Gozer

May 16, 2017
Missing Background: It's not exist in Game/images/backgrounds:
If you talk to Aunt:
View attachment 89409
This come up:
View attachment 89410
I don't have that problem but I do have a bug there that won't let me work her storyline. I have the shovel and gave it to her but it didn't register that I do have it afterwards to start the first gardening scene. My guess is I need to not pick it up ahead of time...

Jun 4, 2017
Here, all of my save game..
maybe someone need it..

its version 0.15.10 though..
(IDK if save compatible with newer ver)

i divided in 4 page,
its contain good place (in my Opinion)
and some story related (so you can choose your own route)

Known Bugs
Some sex scene in cookie jar is still missing
View attachment 89367
(if you download all the save game, just replace everything)
Enjoy

*sorry for my bad english, english isnt my first language.

^_^
Wow, thank you very much.

vlad1sme

Jul 16, 2017
found bug at the school shower. so i need to take the book from martinez but everytime i go the shower the scene looping back to Roxxie shower scene. you know where her two friends standing guard.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes