KnightDeluxe

Apr 15, 2018
Sorry to ask so many answers for my doubts but ... I talked to Roxxy and she wanted help and I offered my sister Jenny to help her, I talked to Jenny and I paid 500 Dollars, but I do not know how to proceed now, but every time I enter into my room the following message appears, '' Roxxy is supposed to meet Jenny for a cheerleding session, I should head home and make sure Jenny does not flaake on her, '' What do I do to continue?
after you pay jenny, Go to school and talk to roxxy to set schedule. Then pass one day, Go to your House hall and Debbie (mom) will talk to you that roxxy is outside of your house. Then boom

KnightDeluxe

Apr 15, 2018
When I get my homework from the French teacher, they are not in my backpack. The homework has disappeared.
You cant see your homework at your backpack, maybe you need to trigger next event in order to show new dialouges. Go to school and talk again to Ms. Bisidette and try

Angrypuppet

May 31, 2017
I have a big game breaking bug: I can't get the second pair of panties from Debbie's daughter and the Muay thai teacher kept saying he has nothing else to teach me.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
As buggy as the Mac version has been I will wait - especially considering the Mac link is to the PC version...

megamanzxc

Apr 23, 2017
full save for Mia round, Mrs. Jonhson round, already catch tiger
you can fuck all four teachers too

Last edited:

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
put the sticky stuff on the principals chair, cant seem to progress the quest though, anyone know what im doing wrong?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes