S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Playing on Android. Getting the no panties in inventory error, making dex training impossible. Tried the solution on 638 a bunch of times with no luck. If anyone here has successfully gotten this to work on Android, I'd love to hear more about how you did it. Sadly console commands are not an option for me.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
The only cheating I do is the one provided by the game itself, which doesn't even work apart from the money part. I can't progress the Muay Thai quest because I can't give the sister her toys, an exception pops up I ignore it and the dialogue progresses to the point where MC says he doesn't need the panties even though he does.

That enough for you, white knight?
His question was legit, and doesn't make him a white knight. There's people playing 15.0, 15.1 and the two versions of of the Lewd patch. Randomly complaining without giving context doesn't help people help you.

Zero_Sum

Aug 20, 2017
I think there's a bug if you don't initialize the Jenny content properly before reaching the point in the French Teacher line that requires you do convince Jenny to help Roxxy; Jenny acknowledges that her help will cost 500$ but there's no option to pay her. This is the cheat-mode version where you have infinite money. Plus, the start of the gardening line bugs out as well.

Loads of really weird lock-out bugs, dunno if it's worth playing this version or waiting for another round of bugfixes... :/

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
Honestly, we waited like 4 months and the contents have roughly 1 sex scene for each teacher. I can't help but feel like it's too little.

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017

I would ban people for asking such questions — maybe turn it into a sweepstakes, like you get the prize by being the 200th dummy to ask the same question.
"Durrrrrr... OMG WUT DID I WIN"

"Congratulations, sir, you are now the proud owner of this finely crafted, meticulously sharpened THROWING AXE TO THE FACE. ENJOY!"

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
I think there's a bug if you don't initialize the Jenny content properly before reaching the point in the French Teacher line that requires you do convince Jenny to help Roxxy; Jenny acknowledges that her help will cost 500$ but there's no option to pay her. This is the cheat-mode version where you have infinite money. Plus, the start of the gardening line bugs out as well.

Loads of really weird lock-out bugs, dunno if it's worth playing this version or waiting for another round of bugfixes... :/
Could be the reason, why I didn't see most of the here mentioned bugs. I played first the incest stuff (Diane, Debbie, Jenny) and then the teachers.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes