• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
I vaaaaaaaguely recall this being an issue, and the actual dev page states there will be a "clean up" of the offensive content, but according to some of the fine folk who follow the stream and AMA's, that while the Dev will play good kid for a little while longer, Incest has always been if not THE core of this game, then an integral pillar, and the Dev will make it that way. Either via "unsanctioned" patches or Alt funding models. at least, this is what I vaaaaaaaguely recall.

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
That is an invalid association, just because someone stops you from doing something ('artistic'?) doesn't automatically make it censorship.
eg.
If a home owner stops me from painting the side of their house in an artistic manor (without their permission), are they censoring me?
What about if the relevant people stop me from holding an impromptu and loud rock concert in my local park at 3am, is that censorship?
Or if the local furniture store stops me & some friends from have a long discussion while sitting down on the store's floor stock, would that be considered being censored?

The developer has no intrinsic rights to be able to access Patreon's services, and the develop is still able to create whatever they want just not on Patreon.
You should revise your internal way of thinking and stop interpeting things at your own convienience. All your examples are irrelevant. Though I don't take side in this, just a casual note of mine.

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
guys, fishing rod and cemetry, how can i find them?
If i remember correctly the fishing rod is in the attic of your house(Needs the stool and the key on the entrance of the house), and the cemetery can be accessed from your aunt's backyard.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys i've missed so many updates due to the stupid feature kompus put in to not allow saves from older version does someone have a save from aleast 14.5.1 please i really want to play the game again

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
hey guys i've missed so many updates due to the stupid feature kompus put in to not allow saves from older version does someone have a save from aleast 14.5.1 please i really want to play the game again
In that case you probably should wait for the next update and indeed replay the whole game as soon as 15 is release and stable. There have been so many changes to some old stories (like for example the mom's which got reworked basically from day one) that you'd miss most of the story and likely more than half of the new content if you just play some random save.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
In that case you probably should wait for the next update and indeed replay the whole game as soon as 15 is release and stable. There have been so many changes to some old stories (like for example the mom's which got reworked basically from day one) that you'd miss most of the story and likely more than half of the new content if you just play some random save.
ok thank you know when the release will be

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
ok thank you know when the release will be
There is no fixed date but I'd expect it somewhere within the next 2 weeks. Sadly they really take their time this time but at least the update is going to be huge and will involve many characters.

he returned to 58%, I'm beginning to think he'll never come out
Looks like they added 3 more tasks (number went up from 49 to 52).

Reactions: tom anderson

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
There is no fixed date but I'd expect it somewhere within the next 2 weeks. Sadly they really take their time this time but at least the update is going to be huge and will involve many characters.

i'll wait thanks for your help

newold23

Jul 2, 2017

More like 2 months, not 2 weeks

At this speed it will be great if they will release it before summer

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
with such a huge budget you would think the release dates would be more fast
And the Summertime Saga cycle begins anew...

"Patreon sucks, where's the alternative?"

They still use Paypal

"Oh the production schedule is so S-L-O-W!"

Circumstances caused delays

"Ya know what? X and Y and Z are good ideas and----"

Yeah, we know. But then we can't change it since we aren't Patreons.

"How do I update my saves?"

Other thread

"Hire someone new!"

*Rubs temples*

And on it goes...

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
And the Summertime Saga cycle begins anew...

"Patreon sucks, where's the alternative?"

They still use Paypal

"Oh the production schedule is so S-L-O-W!"

Circumstances caused delays

"Ya know what? X and Y and Z are good ideas and----"

Yeah, we know. But then we can't change it since we aren't Patreons.

"How do I update my saves?"

Other thread

"Hire someone new!"

*Rubs temples*

And on it goes...
did you see me complain about patreon or any other thing besides DC himself?? whos the one whos trying to start a flame here?? yeah at least me im paying him 20$ a month so im gonna speak up my mind

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
yeah at least me im paying him 20$ a month so im gonna speak up my mind
Well, if you support the game for quite some time you'll know that art is the limiting factor and you'll likely appreciate the consistency and quality of the game. Thus you'll likely understand that the release schedule is determined by the amount of time DC needs to draw the poses, scenes and things that are required for the update. I think we all know that no amount of money in the world will make him draw any faster without losing quality. So everything that can be done is finding someone who can draw just like him (without any noticable difference for the userss) without DC having to supervise everything in the end. Until he manages do to that we can pledge even double the amount and the developement won't get that much faster.

Else it's not like the money is really going to waste. He managed to find someone who will finally improve the code and make old saves compatible so we may even expect more frequent (but smaller) updates in the future due to that fact alone.

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
well, the aforementioned Patron crackdown really threw a wrench in the gears, as well as the decision to do one massive rollout with all the teacher content instead of 2 smaller ones (an a and b if you will) you all should really read the public posts on the dev page, a lot of these questions and concerns are dealt with.

krustbr

Feb 13, 2018
Lol, this thread..

If u didnt support the game and complain: "you're not supporting, its a free game"
If u do support the game and complain: "You should to know the development is what it is and u should wait"

So, lets everybody just say "Amen"

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
I just wanted to talk about preg/lactation content! and how sad I am that Jenny's (sis) home stories are getting pushed back! and also Preg/lactation content!

Edit: I'm pretty sure the sister's default name is jenny?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes