Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Wtf are you talking about? Last update (0.14.5) was a rehash of the Mother's quest line, with a few revamps and a few new H-Scenes. It took a different road to get to the same place. To me it was lackluster. There is a lot of content that needs to be added.
The word is revamp, not rehash. And it was done so, because the patrons voted for it (altough I voted to get anything with Annie or Rhonda faster, love mean girls).

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
I don't think the last update is lackluster, but we may all have to admit the progress of 15.0 is a little bit disappointing. As DC is one of the most resourceful creator on patreon, the 15.0 still has nearly half to go after 3 months...

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Not happening to me.

Are you really sure that you're playing the latest update?
Yes, playing ver 14.5.2 (mom's new renders). Below picture is the result when I point at the warehouse (the roof is changed to golden) (above car dealership), the name is Lair (in red circle). By the way, I used the mod by Ikarumod.

Thanks.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yes, playing ver 14.5.2 (mom's new renders). Below picture is the result when I point at the warehouse (the roof is changed to golden) (above car dealership), the name is Lair (in red circle). By the way, I used the mod by Ikarumod.

Thanks.
OH MAN

you wrote:

"Played v14.5.2, found that the name of warehouse in the map is wrongly named as Liar.
Please take a look."

lair :
noun
  • 1 place where a wild animal lives.
    ‘the badgers carried the food back to their lair’
1.1 A secret or private place in which a person seeks concealment or seclusion.
‘he led the police to the criminals' lair’

liar :

noun
A person who tells lies.
‘the man was a notorious liar’

So, tell me, what's going on? what's wrong? what did it happen?

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
OH MAN

you wrote:

"Played v14.5.2, found that the name of warehouse in the map is wrongly named as Liar.
Please take a look."

lair :
noun
  • 1 place where a wild animal lives.
    ‘the badgers carried the food back to their lair’
1.1 A secret or private place in which a person seeks concealment or seclusion.
‘he led the police to the criminals' lair’

liar :

noun
A person who tells lies.
‘the man was a notorious liar’

So, tell me, what's going on? what's wrong? what did it happen?
Homeboy fucked up the spelling, I guess.

It may have been but it is over 2 months now since 0.14.52 can out on the 12th of January.
Well, as already discussed, this particular update is under extraordinary conditions. The main argument was whether updates *overall* have become slower.

Tuesday makes three months, 14.52 came out right before Xmas on the 20th.

Yeah, here:
Thanks, dude.

WirelessDemon

Mar 2, 2018
found a bug:

1. we have "( i hear someone in the hallway... my sister's door? ) ..." in the evening -- sis is jerking off in front of the tv
2. we have "( i can't stop thinking about putting that lotion on mom )" in the morning -- we can masturbate in the mom's room for the first time

then (in the afternoon) go to the mom's room, masturbate, look at the tv (evening), talking to mom in the entrance.
now we can't go to the living room "( i'm not going back in there, she'll catch me for sure. )...", we can't go to the hallway and to the kitchen "mom is waiting for me in the living room..." and town map is disabled. so it is an impasse.

sorry for the google-translate english btw

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
I vaaaaaaaguely recall this being an issue, and the actual dev page states there will be a "clean up" of the offensive content, but according to some of the fine folk who follow the stream and AMA's, that while the Dev will play good kid for a little while longer, Incest has always been if not THE core of this game, then an integral pillar, and the Dev will make it that way. Either via "unsanctioned" patches or Alt funding models. at least, this is what I vaaaaaaaguely recall.

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
That is an invalid association, just because someone stops you from doing something ('artistic'?) doesn't automatically make it censorship.
eg.
If a home owner stops me from painting the side of their house in an artistic manor (without their permission), are they censoring me?
What about if the relevant people stop me from holding an impromptu and loud rock concert in my local park at 3am, is that censorship?
Or if the local furniture store stops me & some friends from have a long discussion while sitting down on the store's floor stock, would that be considered being censored?

The developer has no intrinsic rights to be able to access Patreon's services, and the develop is still able to create whatever they want just not on Patreon.
You should revise your internal way of thinking and stop interpeting things at your own convienience. All your examples are irrelevant. Though I don't take side in this, just a casual note of mine.

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
guys, fishing rod and cemetry, how can i find them?
If i remember correctly the fishing rod is in the attic of your house(Needs the stool and the key on the entrance of the house), and the cemetery can be accessed from your aunt's backyard.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys i've missed so many updates due to the stupid feature kompus put in to not allow saves from older version does someone have a save from aleast 14.5.1 please i really want to play the game again

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes