• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, I tried to find some info on what is taking so long for the next update, but after reading the last 10 freakin' pages of offtopic shit, I gave up.

Why has it been 3 months and no update? More if you count the last update as being lackluster.

Also, mods, please clean the topic, this is beyond ridiculous.
Why is the last update lackluster?
0.14.5 added more content than both Mia's and Erik's combined. And I think Mom's story is absolutely brilliant and far better than Erik's quest or Mia's segment of her quest (Helen's route is definitely more satisfactory).

Yeah, it's been like that for about three weeks so, either it's bullshit, or he's done fuck all in 21 days.

Your opinions may vary, I know what I think. Most likely he's just not updated it. Whatever, there comes a point when silence is not the best policy. At least someone seems to have cleared a lot of the comment spam away. So, there's that...
Silence!?!?!?! DC's been streaming almost daily since February, at least. And he EXPLAINED how the tasks bars work a million times.

Reactions: The Crazy Old Lich

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Why is the last update lackluster?
0.14.5 added more content than both Mia's and Erik's combined. And I think Mom's story is absolutely brilliant and far better than Erik's quest or Mia's segment of her quest (Helen's route is definitely more satisfactory).
Wtf are you talking about? Last update (0.14.5) was a rehash of the Mother's quest line, with a few revamps and a few new H-Scenes. It took a different road to get to the same place. To me it was lackluster. There is a lot of content that needs to be added.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Wtf are you talking about? Last update (0.14.5) was a rehash of the Mother's quest line, with a few revamps and a few new H-Scenes. It took a different road to get to the same place. To me it was lackluster. There is a lot of content that needs to be added.
The word is revamp, not rehash. And it was done so, because the patrons voted for it (altough I voted to get anything with Annie or Rhonda faster, love mean girls).

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
I don't think the last update is lackluster, but we may all have to admit the progress of 15.0 is a little bit disappointing. As DC is one of the most resourceful creator on patreon, the 15.0 still has nearly half to go after 3 months...

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Not happening to me.

Are you really sure that you're playing the latest update?
Yes, playing ver 14.5.2 (mom's new renders). Below picture is the result when I point at the warehouse (the roof is changed to golden) (above car dealership), the name is Lair (in red circle). By the way, I used the mod by Ikarumod.

Thanks.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yes, playing ver 14.5.2 (mom's new renders). Below picture is the result when I point at the warehouse (the roof is changed to golden) (above car dealership), the name is Lair (in red circle). By the way, I used the mod by Ikarumod.

Thanks.
OH MAN

you wrote:

"Played v14.5.2, found that the name of warehouse in the map is wrongly named as Liar.
Please take a look."

lair :
noun
  • 1 place where a wild animal lives.
    ‘the badgers carried the food back to their lair’
1.1 A secret or private place in which a person seeks concealment or seclusion.
‘he led the police to the criminals' lair’

liar :

noun
A person who tells lies.
‘the man was a notorious liar’

So, tell me, what's going on? what's wrong? what did it happen?

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
OH MAN

you wrote:

"Played v14.5.2, found that the name of warehouse in the map is wrongly named as Liar.
Please take a look."

lair :
noun
  • 1 place where a wild animal lives.
    ‘the badgers carried the food back to their lair’
1.1 A secret or private place in which a person seeks concealment or seclusion.
‘he led the police to the criminals' lair’

liar :

noun
A person who tells lies.
‘the man was a notorious liar’

So, tell me, what's going on? what's wrong? what did it happen?
Homeboy fucked up the spelling, I guess.

It may have been but it is over 2 months now since 0.14.52 can out on the 12th of January.
Well, as already discussed, this particular update is under extraordinary conditions. The main argument was whether updates *overall* have become slower.

Tuesday makes three months, 14.52 came out right before Xmas on the 20th.

Yeah, here:
Thanks, dude.

WirelessDemon

Mar 2, 2018
found a bug:

1. we have "( i hear someone in the hallway... my sister's door? ) ..." in the evening -- sis is jerking off in front of the tv
2. we have "( i can't stop thinking about putting that lotion on mom )" in the morning -- we can masturbate in the mom's room for the first time

then (in the afternoon) go to the mom's room, masturbate, look at the tv (evening), talking to mom in the entrance.
now we can't go to the living room "( i'm not going back in there, she'll catch me for sure. )...", we can't go to the hallway and to the kitchen "mom is waiting for me in the living room..." and town map is disabled. so it is an impasse.

sorry for the google-translate english btw

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes