orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Progress for v0.14.5 - Total Tasks: 79 Completed: 100.00% InProgress: 0.00% Remaining: 0.00%

any hour now

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
He really should add a skip unseen text function just to make starting over every single time a little easier. Kinda hard to fap with a hurt finger...
well this release is changing a lot of the original stuff so no reason to skip this time, also could mace a macro for clicking past scenes

popober

Jun 9, 2017
well this release is changing a lot of the original stuff so no reason to skip this time, also could mace a macro for clicking past scenes
Is there some program you could recommend for that? I'm not really familiar with macros outside of the built-in ones in mmos.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Is there some program you could recommend for that? I'm not really familiar with macros outside of the built-in ones in mmos.
is my program of choice. Once you've installed that, just double click on the macro I've attached (feel free to check it out with Notepad if you don't trust it). Then, you can just hold down Caps Lock and it'll virtually mash the space bar repeatedly, which will nicely skip text.

Reactions: kiyiya and popober

popober

Jun 9, 2017
is my program of choice. Once you've installed that, just double click on the macro I've attached (feel free to check it out with Notepad if you don't trust it). Then, you can just hold down Caps Lock and it'll virtually mash the space bar repeatedly, which will nicely skip text.
Thanks a lot!

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes