rle68

May 28, 2017
Come on people. JUDITH is the trap lol .. fat.. needy... shy... won't take her pants off.. or maybe the dog lady in the yoga class your already rubbing on lol.. lmfao lol lol.. omg!!
lol

i think mc would have noticed anna when he was dry humping her

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
hi how can i see all my inventory please ? " i can't see the obituary records " ... thanks
use the scroll wheel if you have one. if not grab between objects and drag your inventory with your mouse.

Any working save to share with me ? One that is a bit further than the beginning...
I got bored of doing it over and over and over again ^^'
saves have been shared in the thread already. use a thread search

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
see now you spout off acting superior when you use semantics... in any form you put it Roxxy is a stereotype and no amount of your deflection can change that.. can she be an archetype too of course but the fact you only see it the one way shows your narrow minded backwards views on things and dont bother tryting to ridicule me im not the one blind in one eye and cant see out the other
lol dude, launch your browser, and read what the stereotype is, read what the archetype is(dont forget its a game! and visual novel at that! try your hardest baby boy, two things to remember at the same time!), there is no point in me talking this out from you. You already ridiculed yourself by sinking in the bullshit of your false claims twice so this is fine. Grown ups would back off and say they were in the wrong but there is also a strong possibility they still haven't lectured you in middleschool about definition of archetype so...well :D Cheers!

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I would like to see an update where you actually use the condom you find in your sisters room.
You're mean! Why do you want to throw a water bomb at someone?

There are no other uses for condoms, are there? ;)

View attachment 49651
coding is done confirmed by the lead coder
Why did he write 'atm'? Main work for update done and only (possible) bugfixes remain, or waiting for audio to be completed?

rle68

May 28, 2017
lol dude, launch your browser, and read what the stereotype is, read what the archetype is(dont forget its a game! and visual novel at that! try your hardest baby boy, two things to remember at the same time!), there is no point in me talking this out from you. You already ridiculed yourself by sinking in the bullshit of your false claims twice so this is fine. Grown ups would back off and say they were in the wrong but there is also a strong possibility they still haven't lectured you in middleschool about definition of archetype so...well :D Cheers!

this shows how much you cant read i already gave you the definitions of both words.. so stay off the internet till you grow up....Ignored

xde333

Aug 21, 2017
Hi ! i can't go straight with sister story, i mean i did almost everything besides her , i can't teach with mu

Oct 13, 2017
Thought.
What if Roz is the mother of the crime boss, and you "screw" her to screw with the crime boss lord?
Also, what if Roz is a butterface?

U

User_215882

Damn, i wish so much an update for Mrs. Johnson... :OhMyGoodness: Sorry. :angel:
Nothing to be sorry about. DC plans on adding content for other characters in time.

You're mean! Why do you want to throw a water bomb at someone?

There are no other uses for condoms, are there? ;)

Why did he write 'atm'? Main work for update done and only (possible) bugfixes remain, or waiting for audio to be completed?
whats left for coding is bug fixes.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
They seem to be doing a thorough overhaul of the code, so I'd imagine they're being particularly stringent about bugs. Probably bank on Friday or next weekend for the release.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes