• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Hehehe...I can tell just from reading a few of these comments, I guessing I'm the only one hoping for the principle content. And yes I'm into middle-aged ladies with sexy bodies a.k.a. cougars. Seeing as how she is quite the dominatrix like the Nun, hopefully her quest would lead to her being submissive during sex but right after sex, she would go back to her old demanding-self.

Or you can choose to have her dominate MC where she would eventually reward the MC with sex.

rle68

May 28, 2017
Hehehe...I can tell just from reading a few of these comments, I guessing I'm the only one hoping for the principle content. And yes I'm into middle-aged ladies with sexy bodies a.k.a. cougars. Seeing as how she is quite the dominatrix like the Nun, hopefully her quest would lead to her being submissive during sex but right after sex, she would go back to her old demanding-self.

Or you can choose to have her dominate MC where she would eventually reward the MC with sex.

no the principle would be a good thing to see.. but you have it wrong shes already a fucking cunt in power she needs to be fucked over her desk so hard she becomes mc's cock slave and repents her ball crushing ways

We aren't talking about real person but a game so Roxxie is a character archetype of a trailer girl, stereotypes refer to real groups of people and phenomenons. Before you respond again, actually read about it instead exposing yourself to ridicule again.

BTW, what if someone isn't into mommy kinks? Then for him DC just wasted 2 months #logic, there are people who like traps,gays even though its blegh(for me) they also deserve to get an update even though its gonna be extreme drought period for most of the people. It's not like there will be many updates dedicated to trap/Kevin either. and probly those updates will come last because there is least people who actually like it.

Also should DC ever want to sell his game after it's completed, the more comprehensive it is the better.

see now you spout off acting superior when you use semantics... in any form you put it Roxxy is a stereotype and no amount of your deflection can change that.. can she be an archetype too of course but the fact you only see it the one way shows your narrow minded backwards views on things and dont bother tryting to ridicule me im not the one blind in one eye and cant see out the other

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
Come on people. JUDITH is the trap lol .. fat.. needy... shy... won't take her pants off.. or maybe the dog lady in the yoga class your already rubbing on lol.. lmfao lol lol.. omg!!

rle68

May 28, 2017
Come on people. JUDITH is the trap lol .. fat.. needy... shy... won't take her pants off.. or maybe the dog lady in the yoga class your already rubbing on lol.. lmfao lol lol.. omg!!
lol

i think mc would have noticed anna when he was dry humping her

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
hi how can i see all my inventory please ? " i can't see the obituary records " ... thanks
use the scroll wheel if you have one. if not grab between objects and drag your inventory with your mouse.

Any working save to share with me ? One that is a bit further than the beginning...
I got bored of doing it over and over and over again ^^'
saves have been shared in the thread already. use a thread search

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
see now you spout off acting superior when you use semantics... in any form you put it Roxxy is a stereotype and no amount of your deflection can change that.. can she be an archetype too of course but the fact you only see it the one way shows your narrow minded backwards views on things and dont bother tryting to ridicule me im not the one blind in one eye and cant see out the other
lol dude, launch your browser, and read what the stereotype is, read what the archetype is(dont forget its a game! and visual novel at that! try your hardest baby boy, two things to remember at the same time!), there is no point in me talking this out from you. You already ridiculed yourself by sinking in the bullshit of your false claims twice so this is fine. Grown ups would back off and say they were in the wrong but there is also a strong possibility they still haven't lectured you in middleschool about definition of archetype so...well :D Cheers!

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I would like to see an update where you actually use the condom you find in your sisters room.
You're mean! Why do you want to throw a water bomb at someone?

There are no other uses for condoms, are there? ;)

View attachment 49651
coding is done confirmed by the lead coder
Why did he write 'atm'? Main work for update done and only (possible) bugfixes remain, or waiting for audio to be completed?

rle68

May 28, 2017
lol dude, launch your browser, and read what the stereotype is, read what the archetype is(dont forget its a game! and visual novel at that! try your hardest baby boy, two things to remember at the same time!), there is no point in me talking this out from you. You already ridiculed yourself by sinking in the bullshit of your false claims twice so this is fine. Grown ups would back off and say they were in the wrong but there is also a strong possibility they still haven't lectured you in middleschool about definition of archetype so...well :D Cheers!

this shows how much you cant read i already gave you the definitions of both words.. so stay off the internet till you grow up....Ignored

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes