• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Any information which of the planned updates will have more pregnancy stuff for the other girls? Iirc it's only Diana for now.
Diane and Daisy.

Each character (with the possible exception of Roz) will apparently be getting pregnancy support. It will be added in their next release, or in some related release. So Jenny will get hers in her update, Eve and her sister Grace in Eve's upcoming release, etc. At some point they'll have to go back and give it to the characters that are otherwise "complete," like Debbie, the teachers, and Roxy and her friends.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
DC's comment about those wallpapers being in-game content makes me feel a little better about them being produced. Given the glacial speed at which this update is being produced at, it seemed like a terrible use of DC's drawing time.

WhatAFool

Feb 5, 2018
After watching some of the streams I have to admit that Jenny is looking like one of the hottest characters in the game. I think her "rework" is shaping up to be one of the better ones from an art standpoint. I don't know how many other people feel the same way? This is coming from someone who isn't really a fan of Jenny or her story/content.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Hope that this question is allowed but does the current lewdpatch version, v0.16.1, still work for this version?

WhatAFool

Feb 5, 2018
So there is a raffle today... the winner will have a character designed in their likeness who will make a small appearance in this update. Is this character going to be male and I'm assuming most people sending in a pic will be male or will he design a female character in likeness? Would be interesting to see the latter but I doubt that's how this works but it would be next level stuff. :unsure: :geek:

Was the last raffle winner designed in likeness or was it a choice between character types/designs?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So there is a raffle today... the winner will have a character designed in their likeness who will make a small appearance in this update. Is this character going to be male and I'm assuming most people sending in a pic will be male or will he design a female character in likeness? Would be interesting to see the latter but I doubt that's how this works but it would be next level stuff. :unsure: :geek:

Was the last raffle winner designed in likeness or was it a choice between character types/designs?
According to what he said during the last streams, he's looking for 3 nerds who'll be needed for a quest which is related to Jenny's story and who'll be friends with Erik (I'd personally guess it could be about hacking and webcams, but who knows). Else he said that they should be male, though female would be fine, and that they won't get any sex scenes etc. - so basically like Mr. Bubbles (guy at the cinema), Pilly (Dealer) or Cedric (guy at the gym).

Reactions: WhatAFool

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
According to what he said during the last streams, he's looking for 3 nerds who'll be needed for a quest which is related to Jenny's story and who'll be friends with Erik (I'd personally guess it could be about hacking and webcams, but who knows). Else he said that they should be male, though female would be fine, and that they won't get any sex scenes etc. - so basically like Mr. Bubbles (guy at the cinema), Pilly (Dealer) or Cedric (guy at the gym).
Cedric will probably have his place in Kevin's possible story. Since he is on the list of candidates for a mate for prom, he will probably get his update. Personally, I bet Cedric is Kevin's partner.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! 0.17.5, I still have 2 things to do in my phone !
"You are now attending the final sacrement for helen" --> What should I do ?
Roxxy --> "Hints coming later"

Can't fint the other part of the "Cow statue" (despite the scene is available in the cookie jar")

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Hey ! 0.17.5, I still have 2 things to do in my phone !
"You are now attending the final sacrement for helen" --> What should I do ?
Roxxy --> "Hints coming later"

Can't fint the other part of the "Cow statue" (despite the scene is available in the cookie jar")
You have to go to the church at night after getting the strap-on (Angelica's asked for it at this point, right?). I think you also have to talk to someone in Mia's family, but I don't remember who. Talk to all three of them.

Obviously we'll need more info from you to help you with Roxy, what was the last thing you did in her storyline?

You can't find the second part of the cow statue unless you have access to Roxy's cousin Clyde/Cletus, so if he's left town, you'll need to complete her story to get him to come back. To get the third part, you'll need to buy the mansion, so start making a shit-ton of money, maybe buy a moped or a car at the car dealership.

Reactions: Laziness

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Roxxy : Last thing I did was all the scene at the bitch during the week-end (I got all scene from the cookie jar, just still on my phone).

Statue : I got my own house (5000$), I can talk to Clyde about the statue. But I have no clue where the other part is, seems like I unlocked everything so far :-/.

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Roxxy : Last thing I did was all the scene at the bitch during the week-end (I got all scene from the cookie jar, just still on my phone).

Statue : I got my own house (5000$), I can talk to Clyde about the statue. But I have no clue where the other part is, seems like I unlocked everything so far :-/.
I just double-checked my save, and it turns out that Roxy's "Hints coming later" message never disappears. So if you've done everything in Roxy's and her friend's cookie jar, then you're done her plot!

After you talk to Clyde about the statue, you have to also talk to him about his "dog." He'll mention his dog likes "pink beavers." Go to the gift shop in the mall and buy a stuffed, pink beaver and give it to Clyde. He'll give you the second statue piece in return.

As for the third piece, have you met your maid? You probably haven't, she's incredibly hard to find. You have to go to your $5000 house in the afternoon on a Thursday (or was it the morning? Just go to your house every time on Thursday and you'll find her). After you've met her, and after you have the second piece of the statue, you have to meet your maid again on another Thursday, and she'll find the third piece.

Reactions: PapaThunda

InTheShadows

Aug 9, 2017
On the website, as well as in the tags here, and elsewhere it mentions anal. I've played this game every few updates, since near the beginning, and I don't remember seeing even one instance of it. Did I miss it somewhere? Or is that one of those things yet-to-be-implemented?

Also, is the girl in the sex shop who gives "massages" the only place for tittyfucking? With so many very-heavily-bosomed women in the game, you'd think there'd be more places where that is an option.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes