• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please post actual bugs with actual descriptions, that way we will pass it onto devs.

Example:
Dexterity stat stopped working, it can't be raised after strip poker with eric's mom.

(not an actual bug)

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I'd wait some more. I remember playing it when v12 came out and it was very buggy. After losing 6 hours just to unlock all the contect due to bugs, 12.50, and then 12.70 came out and the saves were not compatible.

I think I'll pass, there's dmd for today anyway

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
In OP there were the rap phrases in the park. Or do I remember badly and I have to look for it in the post?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
One thing I would love to see, is the pregnant mother at the end of the game.

Fuck that I wanna knock up every bitch I can in this game been saying that shit for months now. XD
You want to knock up every bitch in every game.

It wouldn't surprise me to see game endings turn into pregnancy simulators on account of all the nuttings you want.

Reactions: Darkaura

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
I'm currently stuck at the part where I have to shower in the locker room but Becca and Missy won't let me through. I'm now unable to go to any other part of the school because it tells me I have to take a shower first. This this made me unable to progress with Aunt Diane's package delivery to the cafeteria, unable to progress with the homework since I can't go to the classroom, and unable to progress with Judith since I can't enter the girl's bathroom. Please help :(

itadaki33

May 23, 2017
I'm currently stuck at the part where I have to shower in the locker room but Becca and Missy won't let me through. I'm now unable to go to any other part of the school because it tells me I have to take a shower first. This this made me unable to progress with Aunt Diane's package delivery to the cafeteria, unable to progress with the homework since I can't go to the classroom, and unable to progress with Judith since I can't enter the girl's bathroom. Please help :(
Having the same problem. Either I'm an idiot or its a bug. I've tried to go home and nothing.

Reactions: Mishlen

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You've got to have a certain level of (charm?) and it'll give you a dialogue option that makes them move.

Unless it is a glitch in .13 that wasn't in .12.7

Reactions: PaperBeyblade

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
You can't go back (without using the map):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit by tcms: It's sent to the devs and it's a known bug. Please no double posting this bug anymore.

Reactions: Mishlen

itadaki33

May 23, 2017
You've got to have a certain level of (charm?) and it'll give you a dialogue option that makes them move.

Unless it is a glitch in .13 that wasn't in .12.7
Bleh I guess thats it. I used the cheat and assumed everything was max but it ain't. Did they change the var names and forget to change the cheat option?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes