• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
just got done with the new content so i would like to have a spoiler discussion with people who have also finished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just got done with the new content so i would like to have a spoiler discussion with people who have also finished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just wish DC would add a few more titfuck scenes in, most of the women have huge racks but we never get to take advantage if this! Im sure someine asked him about this a while ago and he said he planned too but as a titfuck fan Im still waiting

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
so this is like an alfa the full 13 ver isn't out yet

i also got some information the full version is going to be released at 9 am western but im not sure if its reliable

there

Nov 23, 2016
Can someone please add the Changelog for this game. I want to know what are the new contents in this game.

patriie09

Nov 3, 2016
Where does one take the shower in school? Going to the boys lockerroom the 2 ho's block the entrance, the other lockerroom is out of order still, judith is nowhere around either

itadaki33

May 23, 2017
Where does one take the shower in school? Going to the boys lockerroom the 2 ho's block the entrance, the other lockerroom is out of order still, judith is nowhere around either
Raise charisma

Anybody know if the key from eric's dad does anything yet?

NoTyM8

Jun 1, 2017
Is it possible to see new content without replaying old one? Can I just do eric and him mom story line without finishing mom/sis/aunt etc?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Is it possible to see new content without replaying old one? Can I just do eric and him mom story line without finishing mom/sis/aunt etc?
IIRC it doesn't interact with the other paths too much, might need to do the intros but not all of it. One thing you'll definitely have to do is Mia's intro to unlock the police station.

Where are cards? I cannot seem to find them.
Backroom under fish tank.

olfag

Dec 6, 2016
eric's mom disappeared after giving a mission about neighbors and gave me the yoga positions? sort of skipped the text

any help?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
how to re-enable rollback feature? the one you can use with mouse wheel, thanks in advance.
That was disabled as it can cause a lot of issues, renpy can randomly unset needed variables.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes