• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
If this thread had any impact, why wait until the last moment? That's the problem with the argument you are putting forth.

Why wait until the last day, if it mattered?
If it mattered - DC could have actually DROPPED an update on the last day. Or one month ago, or 6 months ago, or a year ago. If this thread mattered - a few dozen lines of code in the current game with 2 new dildorog animations. Boom. Abandoned flag put off for another 18 months. But it didn't happen.

If this thread is so impactful to DC and for his work - then there would have already been an update drop of some sort. But there wasn't. That's the faulty aspect of your argument. And yet, you (and others) put out the same repetitive argument when faced with the fact that with almost no work, DC could have easily avoided the F95 flag with almost no work involved on his part... but didn't do it.

My thinking is not rigid. Stop lookin in the mirror.

I have not moved goalposts. However, again, look in the mirror. Yours have moved time and again.
This is the last response I will give to this.

You can disbelieve me if you want. Before DC dropped his news I was actually going in line with your thinking. I accepted that you are deeply invested in this game and your assumptions actually made a lot of sense.

So I was expecting nothing to change.

But then just in line with the deadline from this site something did change for the first time in ages.
Now it seems you had a position and you are doing mental gymnastics to justify not adapting to the new reality that has happened. Your solid assumptions turned out to be not the actual facts in this case, this was shown by the close timing of the news.

Everything you have said as an explanation just does not fit the facts that DC has changed course. Yes he could have changed course in a more drastic fashion and sooner. But he has changed course and for all non biased people it seems to have been done with the pressure from the abandoned tag in mind. This might have just been a case of the pressure finally building to that point and this was only a small factor. But it was a factor.

Anyway there's no trolling here. I see you have helped many people here. I just don't accept your latest arguments that still no effect has been made from this website on DC.

Have a good day.

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Some of you are emotionally invested in this disappointment it seems.

Me I am expecting the partial tech releases, no more no less. If eventually we get more it will be a nice bonus. The odds of us getting more have just gone up just because the dev is now doing something other than wallpapers, limited time streams with no end in site. At the end of the day there are now better 2D games on the market.

I just would like some closure for the main characters at least, if that finally happens one day it will be good. If it does not I will not loose any sleep over it.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Yes but do people know that this tech update has stayed in 80% for a year now
Tech is nearly two years now, the game was dead when he knew that people are waiting for Debbie and he started fucking trump in his updates and milking people.

Reactions: XCelesX

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Let's say the tech update comes out and it has new material too. Which he has stated there will not be new material. What are you going to do if he goes another 18 months?
This thread the past few days:
abandoned.png

DC will always do what he do, how he wants, when he wants. And he's successful at what he do.

Should he actually release something within the month, he can most likely expect to see his Patreon numbers bump up even more than what he has regained over the past year. The release will only be "the main 'home' stories (Jenny and Debbie), 1st day at school and minor locations." The abandoned flag will most likely be cleared.

All that even as we can expect a bunch of people here in this thread bitching that there's no new content, and it's not even the entire game - in fact, a small portion of what they can already play in the current version. We'll have a new round of calls for the abandoned flag because they will see what he does release as a fail and doesn't deserve the flag removed. And the cycle starts all over again.

Zazz

Apr 30, 2017
This thread the past few days:
View attachment 3597871

DC will always do what he do, how he wants, when he wants. And he's successful at what he do.

Should he actually release something within the month, he can most likely expect to see his Patreon numbers bump up even more than what he has regained over the past year. The release will only be "the main 'home' stories (Jenny and Debbie), 1st day at school and minor locations." The abandoned flag will most likely be cleared.

All that even as we can expect a bunch of people here in this thread bitching that there's no new content, and it's not even the entire game - in fact, a small portion of what they can already play in the current version. We'll have a new round of calls for the abandoned flag because they will see what he does release as a fail and doesn't deserve the flag removed. And the cycle starts all over again.
Sperg

Aug 8, 2023
Finally, yes, if he was actually concerned, he would have taken a few hours out of the past 18 months and created another pretech update
Appreciate the more succinct response. Makes reading your posts less cumbersome.

There are many possible reasons no update was released before the tag was applied. You are making an error. Your conclusion is that he does not care about the tag because no update has been released before the tag was applied is weak and fails to consider other antecedents. I am not making the claim he cares about it. I am rejecting your claim that he does not. Your premises are weak, and your claim remains unconvincing. As this is fuzzy rather than Boolean logic, he may feel both caring and uncaring towards the tag.

Regardless, speculations about his feelings about the abandoned tag, whatever they may be, are nugatory. It does not change anything.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Appreciate the more succinct response. Makes reading your posts less cumbersome.

There are many possible reasons no update was released before the tag was applied. You are making an error. Your conclusion is that he does not care about the tag because no update has been released before the tag was applied is weak and fails to consider other antecedents. I am not making the claim he cares about it. I am rejecting your claim that he does not. Your premises are weak, and your claim remains unconvincing. As this is fuzzy rather than Boolean logic, he may feel both caring and uncaring towards the tag.

Regardless, speculations about his feelings about the abandoned tag, whatever they may be, are nugatory. It does not change anything.
I understand your point.

You seem to miss the point.

I am not the one making the original argument.

The original argument is "If DC doesn't care about F95, why did he make a post on the same day that the game would be flagged as abandoned to say they were going to release it in chunks."

That is the argument that was being made. My counter to their argument was the reverse because since they are the one making the claim - it is up to them to supply the proof. Also, I showed that some of their claims were also false/incorrect in their understanding about DC's attendance on F95. Etc and so forth. Hence my response as such. They have not shown any proof to the matter. Since my claim is the reverse, or the negative - it is not able to be proven (or very very difficult to prove). But that is not the point. The point of the matter is that they are making the claim using the exact affirming the consequent that you are attempting to label me with as an ad hominem. If you feel you need to apply debate standards to this thread - at least be objective and consider the complete argument within context, rather than throwing your high school forensic team knowledge around to attempt to show superiority.

Being sesquipedalian does not make you correct, nor brilliant, but obtuse and obnoxious.

If you would like to further this conversation, please feel free to DM me or use an off-topic. I too can quote rules and regulations and standards of rhetoric. One is that game threads are to be about discussing the game, however you seem to want to discuss how I argue rather than the argument context itself. That would be off-topic for this thread.

Thanks.

While I do not have Asperger's Syndrome, you should be ashamed for using someone's mental diagnosis as a pejorative to describe someone else. Use better words and be direct - also in a DM or off-topic thread.

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
Dude, thanks for attempting to simplify my response to others' arguments... however you are doing so incorrectly.

The ones who are making the argument that simply because DC put out a statement at the end of the month (which he has been making reports at the end of the month for the past year) that they will eventually release a partial tech update in one month - in DC's words "hopefully" and then further chunks about every month after - proves he is concerned about this thread and the abandoned flag. And that his account logged in earlier in the day of the flag proves it in their mind.

My response to their argument is that: his account logs in regularly, therefore his logging in proves nothing. His announcing something in his regular monthly report to saying that something should be coming in the next month and bi-monthly thereafter isn't proof either. It doesn't change that the flag is applied, therefore does not prove he is concerned. Coincidence is also not causation. Finally, yes, if he was actually concerned, he would have taken a few hours out of the past 18 months and created another pretech update, even if it was nothing more than a few dozen lines of code and 2 animations from dildorog (as he has already done in the past pretechs). Making an announcement with no update changes nothing about the flag.

If you have problems with my responses - make sure to frame them properly and include the fact they are in direct response to the argument being presented. Otherwise, you are making fallacious statements, yourself, simply in an attempt to look superior and above the fray, and failing at both. I am not making a converse error.
Don't you think if there was suddenly, after almost 18 months, hell even after 12 months, he dropped another pre-tech update that more people would start to call bullshit on this?

Face it, Abandoned tag got applied, usual end of month update happened and for the first time in a year and a half it contains info regarding starting QA testing and outlining a path to release which is coincidentally totally vague with the planned time frame but suddenly out of the blue mentions segmenting out the update (in order to keep stringing people along indefinitely).

If DC isn't paying you to keep this up he certainly should be.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Don't you think if there was suddenly, after almost 18 months, hell even after 12 months, he dropped another pre-tech update that more people would start to call bullshit on this?

Face it, Abandoned tag got applied, usual end of month update happened and for the first time in a year and a half it contains info regarding starting QA testing and outlining a path to release which is coincidentally totally vague with the planned time frame but suddenly out of the blue mentions segmenting out the update (in order to keep stringing people along indefinitely).

If DC isn't paying you to keep this up he certainly should be.
1714705791698.png

The sun does not rise because the cock demands it to rise, no matter what the cock thinks.

If he had dropped an updated on 30 April 2024, I would have great doubts about my statement that DC doesn't care about this thread. He did not drop an update. After 1 year of monthly reports (a nice, round and interestingly finite number) DC announced they would release what they have already completed - but had not shared with anyone - in small chunks, starting (DC states he hopes) before the end of the month of May. It did not alter the flag being applied. The flag which fucking doesn't matter except for on this site. But, like the sun rising each day and the cock crowing - one thinks it has influence on the other, when it has nothing to do except for alignment of each's own cycles.

EDIT: Also, if you think DC was paying me - wouldn't it be better for him to tell you that you all matter to him... not that you all don't amount to a hill of beans in his world? That logic always made no sense to me - the idea that I'm on DC's payroll (you're not the first to accuse or imply) while I say shit about DC's project management style and more and then tell everyone here he doesn't give a shit about F95's thread. That makes no sense and is illogical.

Last edited:
Reactions: Third Leg

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If I had been DC and if I had cared about the tag, I'd have released a small easter/holiday update which would also officially have included the Android 14 support. An urgent technical reason + some new content and few would have said anything. Marketing something like this, so that many people will agree it's something positive, really isn't hard.

It's actually bad in general, that he stopped doing these halloween, christmas, etc. updates, as they were quite popular, as far as I see it.

nocexd321

Mar 17, 2020
I learned of the entire forum on /aco/ when the place was actually tolerable
Funnily enough /aco/ is the only board I'd consider on an upward trajectory right now, some autismo there took it upon himself to claim back a bunch of generals and recurrent threads from the futaspam. Meanwhile /h/ users forgot that /d/ is a thing and /gif/ OPs actively try to avoid filters just to be assholes. Remember SPNATI? Accel drawing World Cup girls?

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'd have released a small easter/holiday update which would also officially have included the Android 14 support, which they added quietly without it being an official update.
Right? It would have been so simple. They released an APK update about a month ago for Android 14. Just add in 2 dildorog animations and a couple of option buttons on two already made option screens that had sex scenes in them (now with 2 new alternative positions!). Recompile Win/Mac/Linux to join the new APK. Boom, the 18 month clock would have started all over again with almost no work involved for the main dev team.

They could have easily marketed it as "because we're doing this APK update, we thought we'd give everyone some added sex scenes." People would have bitched about only a couple of new scenes, but again, the updated APK would have been the reason, not the scenes. As it is -- all people got was the updated APK and no added scenes.

Aug 8, 2023
The original argument is "If DC doesn't care about F95, why did he make a post on the same day that the game would be flagged as abandoned to say they were going to release it in chunks."

rather than throwing your high school forensic team knowledge around to attempt to show superiority.

Being sesquipedalian does not make you correct, nor brilliant, but obtuse and obnoxious.
I don’t agree with their argument or its reasoning either. I don’t believe any position can be adopted as he hasn’t intimated his thoughts on it.

Admittedly I am being pedantic, but I wasn’t intending to be condescending. I apologize for that. And I won’t address your denigrations. They were unnecessary; despite your contempt for me.

My main point is all this speculation about DC’s feelings is dull and ultimately meaningless. We should be talking about the game’s development, not the feelings of its creator. Again I apologize for my pretension. Cheers.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I know this post is going to get deleted, but I think it's one of those times to bring up an alternate tag. Especially for those who don't necessarily want to see this game as strictly Abandoned. The tag will disappear soon enough, of course, but this was a big part of our shadow lives for a while.

https://f95zone.to/threads/drip-feed-tag.192934/

Anyway, Debbie's jubbly tits. I say that to remain on-topic. On Rogue-Like: Evolution, we say Rogue's ass instead.

372048.PNG

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes