• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I just heard they're adding microtransactions to the game. I'm totally lying, though. Hope they can get a version out here soon.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
I just heard they're adding microtransactions to the game. I'm totally lying, though. Hope they can get a version out here soon.
Good one, you really made me laugh loud. I am talking about the "soon version" joke, just in case you were wondering.

Last edited:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
With all this time spent on bug fixing I hope the game will be bug free. Well, almost bug free.
Dude tis ALWAYS like that.. the game WONT be "almost" bug free.. but they take out most bugs.. thats for sure...

bugfuxing TAKES TIME... every update the last 1% takes about 5 days.. and this time its like 2 tasks left.. so it might take more.

Reactions: TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Dude tis ALWAYS like that.. the game WONT be "almost" bug free.. but they take out most bugs.. thats for sure...

bugfuxing TAKES TIME... every update the last 1% takes about 5 days.. and this time its like 2 tasks left.. so it might take more.
i'm not even losing my time waiting for that,the release is always a mess,even with all the bugfixing,going to farm some favor and love with Denise and Terry,with some luck,the update comes out before i get all of their sex scenes.....

Reactions: TheDevian

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
It's weird, in one of DC's streams he draws a Christmas themed background for the living room. Do ya think this might mean they'll be a small Christmas themed update around mid/late December?

Reactions: User_897603

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
That the completion % went down has nothing to do with the ability of dogeeks coding because it seems he simply overlooked one of the tasks. The task "SS-730 D17: A Suitable Candidate" was added probably because one of the other unfinished tasks is "SS-738 Pre-release Checklist".

Reactions: chociar666

Anon4647

Oct 9, 2018
Hi,
Probably been answered here before, but is this update only the pregnancy path with Dianne?
or will more scenes and dialogue be added to the other girls in the game too and the main focus is just the pregnancy?

Also, i donated on Patreon months ago and am wondering where i can access the dev tracker ?

thanks guys, and cant wait for this update to drop when it eventually does, happy fapping

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
There will be dialog for other girls too. The Pizzalady will have some sexy scenes but probably no real H-scenes. If you want to access the devtracker you need to link your Patreon account with their Homepage

Reactions: AngelAIGS
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes