Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
It's weird, in one of DC's streams he draws a Christmas themed background for the living room. Do ya think this might mean they'll be a small Christmas themed update around mid/late December?

Reactions: User_897603

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
That the completion % went down has nothing to do with the ability of dogeeks coding because it seems he simply overlooked one of the tasks. The task "SS-730 D17: A Suitable Candidate" was added probably because one of the other unfinished tasks is "SS-738 Pre-release Checklist".

Reactions: chociar666

Anon4647

Oct 9, 2018
Hi,
Probably been answered here before, but is this update only the pregnancy path with Dianne?
or will more scenes and dialogue be added to the other girls in the game too and the main focus is just the pregnancy?

Also, i donated on Patreon months ago and am wondering where i can access the dev tracker ?

thanks guys, and cant wait for this update to drop when it eventually does, happy fapping

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
There will be dialog for other girls too. The Pizzalady will have some sexy scenes but probably no real H-scenes. If you want to access the devtracker you need to link your Patreon account with their Homepage

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Anon4647

Oct 9, 2018
so no new sex scenes apart from the new preggo stuff with Dianne? just new dialogue with some of the girls??

would have been good to fuck the Indian doctor or the life guard, or more 3 some scenes with roxy and her friends, or even her mum.

hopefully in the future we get more than just a few preggo scenes, not a fan of the pregnant stuff really... shame this update is sort of wasted on that.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
so no new sex scenes apart from the new preggo stuff with Dianne? just new dialogue with some of the girls??

would have been good to fuck the Indian doctor or the life guard, or more 3 some scenes with roxy and her friends, or even her mum.

hopefully in the future we get more than just a few preggo scenes, not a fan of the pregnant stuff really... shame this update is sort of wasted on that.
lao i wonder where do you guys get those ideas XD

of course there will be new H scenes.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
that why i said that the hype should be avoided,experience is something we acquire and never should be left behind,it can save you from suffering without any motive,at least there isnt any shitstorm yet,but i will fetch my umbrella and the cape,just to make sure.....

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes